What The F**k Has Obama Done So Far

Greatest social reform since FDR, averted 2nd GOP Great Depression, 80 months straight of growth w/o GOP bubble/bust.scandal AGAIN, respect of world again,reform of college loans/pot laws/gay laws etc etc despite mindless GOP obstruction/fear mongering/propaganda/lies.

Of course, you'll never hear anything positive on the bs GOP propaganda/hate machine...
View attachment 76023
LBGTs were already in bathrooms with no problems when NC and GOP made this a divisive bs wedge issue for the hater chumps.
Men weren't sharing showers or locker rooms with girls before Obama's approval, dumbass.

No, men weren't, but transgendered women were.

Mac says Obama changed America but he won't explain why and he doesn't understand that it would make Obama one of the most powerful presidents in US history. I think Mac is just a drama queen.

Obama changed everything, massive power, Mac says so.
I did?

Where?

Or are you just lying, again?

Link, please.
"Whether one likes it or not, under his administration America has clearly begun the "fundamental change" he so boldly promised.

Seems to me that's one helluva lot."

Very powerful president you seem to agree.
You're NYcarbineer's sock, aren't you?

No one else on this board exists in such a weird fantasy world.

What's wrong with you, NYc?

Gosh, this post seems an awful lot like a "look over there" post.

The "sock" argument is so lame (and transparent)

Obama changed everything, massive power, Mac says so.
I did?

Where?

Or are you just lying, again?

Link, please.
"Whether one likes it or not, under his administration America has clearly begun the "fundamental change" he so boldly promised.

Seems to me that's one helluva lot."

Very powerful president you seem to agree.
You're NYcarbineer's sock, aren't you?

No one else on this board exists in such a weird fantasy world.

What's wrong with you, NYc?
Confirmed Mac is wacked, he thinks I'm someone else.

Time to don the tinfoil hat Mac.

Whether one likes it or not, under his administration America has clearly begun the "fundamental chang

I take it you don't believe having the Supreme Court decide a contested presidential election was change?

Invading a country that didn't attack us wasn't change?

Large tax cuts in a time of war wasn't change?

Obama wasn't the first president to change things. But at least he (Obama) tried to change things for the betterment of all.

Your first post was a meltdown that the country has changed suddenly and is doomed. I called you out on it and you can't explain.........except its all Obamas fault

You didn't build that", "You didn't earn that" - The growing opinion that people who are successful got there less through hard work and sacrifice than by what others did for them along the way

It's really great when you have to quote out of context to make your point.

Whether one likes it or not, under his administration America has clearly begun the "fundamental chang
I take it you don't believe having the Supreme Court decide a contested presidential election was change? Invading country that didn't attack us wasn't change? Large tax cuts in a time of war wasn't change? Obama wasn't the first president to change things. But at least he (Obama) tried to change things for the betterment of all.
You folks clearly think I'm attacking Obama, which explains all the defensiveness.

I'm an independent. I think Bush was a fucking disaster. I agree with Obama on some things, disagree with him on others.

Seriously, gang, decaf. The country has headed into a new direction under Obama. Fact. Not a partisan political statement.

Sheesh.

You didn't build that", "You didn't earn that" - The growing opinion that people who are successful got there less through hard work and sacrifice than by what others did for them along the way
It's really great when you have to quote out of context to make your point.
You can pretend I took it out of context, doesn't matter to me.

You Didn’t Build That,’ Uncut and Unedited
  • By Eugene Kiely
  • Posted on July 23, 2012 | Updated on July 24, 2012

Mitt Romney and his allies have attacked President Barack Obama — often out of context — for saying, “If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen.”

• American Crossroads posted a 60-second Web video called “Build” that shows small-business owners reacting to Obama’s “you didn’t build that” comment.
  • The Romney campaign replays Obama saying “if you’ve got a business, you didn’t build that” five times in a 15-second video as part of a “petition” drive. It also uses the quote in an email fundraising appeal.
  • Sen. Scott Brown of Massachusetts posted a two-and-a-half-minute Web video that juxtaposes the president’s remarks against statements made by other presidents on the importance of free enterprise.
There’s no question Obama inartfully phrased those two sentences, but it’s clear from the context what the president was talking about. He spoke of government — including government-funded education, infrastructure and research — assisting businesses to make what he called “this unbelievable American system that we have.”

In summary, he said: “The point is … that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together.”

Yea Mac you took it out of context. Why?

You Didn’t Build That,’ Uncut and Unedited
  • By Eugene Kiely
  • Posted on July 23, 2012 | Updated on July 24, 2012

Mitt Romney and his allies have attacked President Barack Obama — often out of context — for saying, “If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen.”

• American Crossroads posted a 60-second Web video called “Build” that shows small-business owners reacting to Obama’s “you didn’t build that” comment.
  • The Romney campaign replays Obama saying “if you’ve got a business, you didn’t build that” five times in a 15-second video as part of a “petition” drive. It also uses the quote in an email fundraising appeal.
  • Sen. Scott Brown of Massachusetts posted a two-and-a-half-minute Web video that juxtaposes the president’s remarks against statements made by other presidents on the importance of free enterprise.
There’s no question Obama inartfully phrased those two sentences, but it’s clear from the context what the president was talking about. He spoke of government — including government-funded education, infrastructure and research — assisting businesses to make what he called “this unbelievable American system that we have.”

In summary, he said: “The point is … that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together.”

Yea Mac you took it out of context. Why?
I didn't.

Why are you lying?

I'm gonna play the same question game that you guys do.

Why do you hate America?

It appears Mac has gone to his safe place to avoid the pc police.
I'm right here.

Make a point. I'm tired of the games, and I'm under no obligation to enable them.

Make an actual, original point without personal insults or name-calling, like an adult.

Go.
What caused the fundamental change Mac
Yeah, I didn't think you could.

Play with someone else, thanks.
Can't answer? Go back to your safe space.

Forum List

Back