What the Chauvin trial reveals.

It's true that if Floyd had not resisted arrest he'd be alive. But that doesn't justify that the cop turned around and choked him to death. Chauvin was guilty. I agree with you that I don't like Floyd being hailed as any sort of great person, he wasn't. But it's not up to the cops to kill crappy people on the street, it just isn't
I think that people should understand that if you resist arrest you might well die. None of this $27 million to his family because he resisted arrest. Now everyone will do it even more. Should just have shot him.

So if you want the penalty for resisting arrest to be death by cop on the street, get that enacted into the law.

Most people think punishments should be proportional to the crime and cops should not be allowed to be judges on the street. But you can make your case.

That you're a libertarian is laughable though, you're a statist
For people who don't like the government telling them what to do, they sure do want to give the police an awful lot of power. I wonder if they were murdering young white boys would they still want the cops to have that much power? No way.

Reminds me of welfare. Conservatives used to love welfare for poor single moms until the Supreme Court said it was unconstitutional for them to deny poor black women when they don't deny poor white women.

Same thing here. Because it's blacks being killed, they have no empathy like they would if they were white men being murdered.
You don't have to wonder. Same shit happens to white people you just refuse to see it considering it has been pointed out before.

Only these cops went back to work after. Chauvin goes to jail like he should. Seems like you were looking in a mirror.

More proof the cops need better training.

And there is the problem, you don't care what the facts, details or reality is. The narrative stands no matter what. When something comes along that shows the farce it is, just nod and pretend it does not.

Not true. Name one case where I said the cop was wrong but he wasn't wrong.

Trevon Martin is a perfect example. Technically Zimmerman was justified in defending himself from the ass beating Trevon was giving him but he was stalking Trevon so actually Zimmerman caused the fight in my opinion. If it were a white boy. Maybe your son. Maybe then you'd understand.

If in the white community the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to have a good guy with a gun, then isn't that also true in the black community?
indeed. I'm good with that in aces. Why aren't the prosecutors interested in that?

And there is the problem, you don't care what the facts, details or reality is. The narrative stands no matter what. When something comes along that shows the farce it is, just nod and pretend it does not.

I gave sealy two examples of my being against the police. Floyd and Taylor.

I said he makes his decision on race, and he can't even deny it. My boy Sealy is a racist, pure and simple
Who cares about just little old you. How about your fellow Republicans who never agree with you?

Thank you for agreeing with us on those two cases. You're a better man than the rest of these USMB Republicans/conservatives.

Trevon Martin is a perfect example. Technically Zimmerman was justified in defending himself from the ass beating Trevon was giving him but he was stalking Trevon so actually Zimmerman caused the fight in my opinion. If it were a white boy. Maybe your son. Maybe then you'd understand.
why did Trevon Martin fight with Zimmerman?

I said he makes his decision on race, and he can't even deny it. My boy Sealy is a racist, pure and simple
Who cares about just little old you. How about your fellow Republicans who never agree with you?

Thank you for agreeing with us on those two cases. You're a better man than the rest of these USMB Republicans/conservatives.
I agree with no criminal intentionally creating a scenario for suicide by Cop. I Just don't. Floyd himself was involved in a scenario with a woman and her child, most likely devastating that child for the rest of his/her life. He was scum.

Floyd created the entire confrontation because he couldn't care less about a cop in his face. He also littered in the street with a banana before handing a counterfeit 20 to the cashier in the store. Making them a victim. He then failed to follow legal authorized cops to stand down and get in a squad car to be detained. Who gave him that right? no one.

If in the white community the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to have a good guy with a gun, then isn't that also true in the black community?
indeed. I'm good with that in aces. Why aren't the prosecutors interested in that?
I was happy for the win in McDonald vs the City of Chicago. Every black person has the same rights as any white. No one in here has ever said otherwise. The city of Chicago were the ones saying blacks couldn't defend themselves with a gun. The creation of myths in here is amazing.

McDonald v. City of Chicago - Wikipedia

So every cop who shoot a black guy to you was in the wrong except a guy who wasn't black and wasn't killed by a cop and you're sarcastic about.

Well, so it is race for you, you admit you're a hard core racist

Last edited:

Go fuck yourself, racist

I agree with no criminal intentionally creating a scenario for suicide by Cop. I Just don't. Floyd himself was involved in a scenario with a woman and her child, most likely devastating that child for the rest of his/her life. He was scum.

Floyd created the entire confrontation because he couldn't care less about a cop in his face. He also littered in the street with a banana before handing a counterfeit 20 to the cashier in the store. Making them a victim. He then failed to follow legal authorized cops to stand down and get in a squad car to be detained. Who gave him that right? no one.

I agree with all that. Still doesn't justify the cop performing street justice and murdering him. Fail

It's true that if Floyd had not resisted arrest he'd be alive. But that doesn't justify that the cop turned around and choked him to death. Chauvin was guilty. I agree with you that I don't like Floyd being hailed as any sort of great person, he wasn't. But it's not up to the cops to kill crappy people on the street, it just isn't
I think that people should understand that if you resist arrest you might well die. None of this $27 million to his family because he resisted arrest. Now everyone will do it even more. Should just have shot him.

So if you want the penalty for resisting arrest to be death by cop on the street, get that enacted into the law.

Most people think punishments should be proportional to the crime and cops should not be allowed to be judges on the street. But you can make your case.

For people who don't like the government telling them what to do, they sure do want to give the police an awful lot of power. I wonder if they were murdering young white boys would they still want the cops to have that much power? No way.

Reminds me of welfare. Conservatives used to love welfare for poor single moms until the Supreme Court said it was unconstitutional for them to deny poor black women when they don't deny poor white women.

Same thing here. Because it's blacks being killed, they have no empathy like they would if they were white men being murdered.
You don't have to wonder. Same shit happens to white people you just refuse to see it considering it has been pointed out before.

Only these cops went back to work after. Chauvin goes to jail like he should. Seems like you were looking in a mirror.

I do not keep track of your position on other cases and I have no idea what would delude you into thinking you are important enough for me to do so. It is interesting that you follow the question with a clear example of you being wrong and then trying to appeal to your racism.

No one involved needs to be white for me to 'understand' anything, that is just you.

He "Zimmerman" was stalking him at night.

Sounds like he needed to be murdered. I just don't get people like you.

This reminds me of white conservatives who don't like affirmative action or diversity programs calling them reverse discrimination. So the programs designed to deal with their racism are racist. Got it.

For 8 minutes and 46 seconds, Derek Chauvin pressed his knee into the neck of George Floyd, an unarmed Black man. This deadly use of force has reinvigorated a very public debate about police brutality and racism.

As protests have spread around the globe, the pressure is on police departments and politicians to do something from reforming law-enforcement tactics to defunding police departments.

Many have been arguing for years about the need for better data on the use of force by the police in the United States, and for rigorous studies that test interventions such as training on how to de-escalate tense interactions or mandating the use of body-worn cameras by officers. Those data and studies have begun to materialize, spurred by protests after the shooting of Michael Brown and the death by chokehold of Eric Garner in New York City.

Government officials, academic researchers and media outlets launched data-collection projects around that time to better understand the frequency of police violence and the risk factors that contribute to it. From these growing data sets come some disturbing findings. About 1,000 civilians are killed each year by law-enforcement officers in the United States. Black men are 2.5 times more likely than white men to be killed by police during their lifetime. And Black people who were fatally shot by police seemed to be twice as likely to be unarmed.

Sounds like he needed to be murdered. I just don't get people like you.

You admitted you are on a white cops side never, you don't look past skin color. No point in arguing with a confirmed and admitted racist like you, is there?

That's a fucking lie------Zimmerman spotted the violent thieving criminal trayvon and called dispatch (police) on him-----when dispatch told him that it was unnecessary to track trayvon--zimmerman stopped even watching the pos. This is clearly heard on the recording of the conversations. Zimmerman instead went about searching for a house number so the cops would know where to find him---------------which took some time btw. As soon as zimmerman hung up the phone, Trayvon who had hid in bushes on his phone with his girlfriend laying in wait while listening to the phone call between zimmerman to the cops---circled around and attack zimmerman instead of going to his daddy's girlfriends house (his dead beat criminal daddy who had no home of his own.) Trayvon had just recently attacked busdriver from behind beating his head like had zimmerman as well.

Trayvons girlfriend hid from cops as she was an accessory to the assault and attempted murder of zimmerman that lead to the death of her boyfriend. She didn't call the cops when she heard the phone go dead as the attacked happen, she didn't call the cops as after she found out her boyfriend was dead, she didn't talk to cops when they showed up at her door instead sending his step con artist pos sister to pretend that she was trayvons girlfriend who would later testify in court as to being trayvons girlfriend......not to well after the trial did anyone track down and find about the g/f and sister......

Last edited:

That's a fucking lie------Zimmerman spotted the violent thieving criminal trayvon and called dispatch (police) on him-----when dispatch told him that it was unnecessary to track trayvon--zimmerman stop even watching the pos. This clearly heard on the recording of the conversations. Zimmerman instead went about searching for a house number so the cops would know where to find him---------------which took some time btw. As soon as zimmerman hung up the phone, Trayvon who had hid in bushes laying in wait while listening to the phone call to the cops---circled around and attack zimmerman instead of going to his daddy's girlfriends house (his dead beat criminal daddy who had no home of his own.)
He was whipping his short fat white ass.

That's a fucking lie------Zimmerman spotted the violent thieving criminal trayvon and called dispatch (police) on him-----when dispatch told him that it was unnecessary to track trayvon--zimmerman stop even watching the pos. This clearly heard on the recording of the conversations. Zimmerman instead went about searching for a house number so the cops would know where to find him---------------which took some time btw. As soon as zimmerman hung up the phone, Trayvon who had hid in bushes laying in wait while listening to the phone call to the cops---circled around and attack zimmerman instead of going to his daddy's girlfriends house (his dead beat criminal daddy who had no home of his own.)

If Zimmerman had been killed by the cops, you'd be calling him a Hispanic who was murdered by the cops instead of calling it his short white ass."

It's all party of your victimhood ratings

If Zimmerman had been killed by the cops, you'd be calling him a Hispanic who was murdered by the cops instead of calling it his short white ass."

It's all party of your victimhood ratings
Just another example where you were quick to defend the white shooter because it was a young black man he shot. Not surprised. Trevon is just one example of when you guys do this to black people. BLM came from cases like Trevon.

You were quick to swallow the white guys narrative.

That's a fucking lie------Zimmerman spotted the violent thieving criminal trayvon and called dispatch (police) on him-----when dispatch told him that it was unnecessary to track trayvon--zimmerman stopped even watching the pos. This is clearly heard on the recording of the conversations. Zimmerman instead went about searching for a house number so the cops would know where to find him---------------which took some time btw. As soon as zimmerman hung up the phone, Trayvon who had hid in bushes on his phone with his girlfriend laying in wait while listening to the phone call between zimmerman to the cops---circled around and attack zimmerman instead of going to his daddy's girlfriends house (his dead beat criminal daddy who had no home of his own.) Trayvon had just recently attacked busdriver from behind beating his head like had zimmerman as well.

Trayvons girlfriend hid from cops as she was an accessory to the assault and attempted murder of zimmerman that lead to the death of her boyfriend. She didn't call the cops when she heard the phone go dead as the attacked happen, she didn't call the cops as after she found out her boyfriend was dead, she didn't talk to cops when they showed up at her door instead sending his step con artist pos sister to pretend that she was trayvons girlfriend who would later testify in court as to being trayvons girlfriend......not to well after the trial did anyone track down and find about the g/f and sister......
Notice how you swallowed Zimmerman's narrative of what happened that night. I mean 100% hook line and sinker.

Forum List

Back