What "State Secrets" Did Joe Biden Sell ?

It's telling that you get so upset.

So a partisan Republican senator says, that a "whistleblower" says, that the FBI is hiding something?

Is that your proof?
SOunds like pretty good proof, especially when the whistleblower is a 14 year veteran of US govt employment, with a good record.
But to the 2023 looney left, no proof is good proof, if it goes against their agenda.

SOunds like pretty good proof, especially when the whistleblower is a 14 year veteran of US govt employment, with a good record.
But to the 2023 looney left, no proof is good proof, if it goes against their agenda.
In the normal, adult world, an accusation is not proof.

It's a goddamn shame that I even have to say that. It has come to this, I guess.

That's good enough for the cult.
Here's a bunch of scatterbrains who would rather have schoolkids massacred, than have teachers be armed, who call the mental aberrations of LGBT "Pride" (what is there to be proud of ?), who let attempted murderers go free hours after being arrested, and who approve of men (posing as women) go into bathrooms used by little girls, and "compete" with women in womens' sports, and THEY CALL TRUMP SUPPORTERS A "CULT".
Pheeeew! (high-pitched whistle ; eyes rolling around in head)

Here's a bunch of scatterbrains who would rather have schoolkids massacred, than have teachers be armed, who call the mental aberrations of LGBT "Pride" (what is there to be proud of ?), who let attempted murderers go free hours after being arrested, and who approve of men (posing as women) go into bathrooms used by little girls, and "compete" with women in womens' sports, and THEY CALL TRUMP SUPPORTERS A "CULT".
Pheeeew! (high-pitched whistle ; eyes rolling around in head)
I can understand why you'd want to change the subject.

I can't believe, that anyone would defend Biden.

I can't believe, that anyone would defend Trump.

We are headed for a nightmare, where these two clowns are going to be our choices, AGAIN.

. . . . because of you fools.

iu

I can understand why you'd want to change the subject.
I'm not changing any subject. Biden is a corrupt, globalist, opportunist traitor, who needs to be arrested for TREASON,
Is that on subject enough for you ?

In the normal, adult world, an accusation is not proof.

It's a goddamn shame that I even have to say that. It has come to this, I guess.
In the normal, adult world, videos and photographs are proof.

The sad thing is, if laws were broken, we need to nail whoever broke them.

But these poor souls just don't seem to realize they're just providing cover.
That's what YOU are doing - for Joe Biden.

Sure has a LOT more loyalty to the US, than the orange traitor and his cult.........ever has.

211228144841-04-jan-6-capitol-unf-restricted.jpg

Grade A dupes.
Biden has ZERO loyalty to the US (or any other country) - he cares about 3 things (money, votes, and sex (with anybody he can get his hands on) How dumb can anybody be, to not know that ?
The Grade A DUPE is YOU.

Yeah, the guy I've called "mediocre", a "lousy candidate", a "fading old man", and "too old to be President." THAT Joe Biden.

You lose. I'm not like you, thank goodness. You are in a cult.
YEAH, that guy Joe Biden, whom you are defending right here in this thread. Yup.

And YOU are who is in a CULT - of LGBT lunatics, criminal lovers, and baby killers.

Biden has ZERO loyalty to the US (or any other country) - he cares about 3 things (money, votes, and sex (with anybody he can get his hands on) How dumb can anybody be, to not know that ?
The Grade A DUPE is YOU.
Projection...

Accuse the opposition of something that your guy is doing..

This is why there are no evidence..

Forum List

Back