What social label did you have in school???

Okay Burn outs...SE made me think of this..

Gregg Smith...know the name? No? How about Rex Smith?
Night Rider, the motorcycle guy? Pirates of (pensance?) with Linda Rondstat (sp),
Hosted Solid Gold...Yeah, he was in my HS class and Burn out guy...LOL

I was your typical trampy looking metalhead chick (short leather skirts, high heels, big hair, etc..)

Everyone always wanted to borrow my clothes/shoes, so I guess they saw me as the kid with cool clothes. :D

I was the painfully shy non-entity brainy girl. Until junior year, I got contacts, hair grew out, etc. Still shy, still a "nerd," but I guess not so much as at first. I would tremble and almost cry if someone spoke to me. Of course, I went to a private school, and girls there were MEAN! I was young for my grade, started when I was 13, graduated at age 17. Actually, started college at age 17.

I still don't get all the "politics," all the behind-the-back stuff, and the oh-my-god-you-did-what?!?! I am too straight-forward and too naive. I guess I'll never get it. But being 32, I don't care as much as when I was 13. :)

Shattered said:
I was your typical trampy looking metalhead chick (short leather skirts, high heels, big hair, etc..)

Everyone always wanted to borrow my clothes/shoes, so I guess they saw me as the kid with cool clothes. :D

Your are a girl after my own heart Shattered. Ill bet between the two of us may cows died for our skirts, pants and boots.

Mr. P said:
Okay Burn outs...SE made me think of this..

Gregg Smith...know the name? No? How about Rex Smith?
Night Rider, the motorcycle guy? Pirates of (pensance?) with Linda Rondstat (sp),
Hosted Solid Gold...Yeah, he was in my HS class and Burn out guy...LOL

Well that's just scary P...........Just kidding :)

Bonnie said:
Your are a girl after my own heart Shattered. Ill bet between the two of us may cows died for our skirts, pants and boots.

Good! I thought I was going to be the only one bold enough to admit it. :D I was a *true* 80's chick. :D

Athlete, straight A's, smoking dope, partying, and enjoying life as full as I could, for as long as I could...never studied, and still graduated #3 in my class.

I really did not care what other thought of me, except for my English teacher, she was the pretty young teacher who encouraged me to join the drama club and speech team....that is a story for another time, though....

mom4 said:
I was the painfully shy non-entity brainy girl. Until junior year, I got contacts, hair grew out, etc. Still shy, still a "nerd," but I guess not so much as at first. I would tremble and almost cry if someone spoke to me. Of course, I went to a private school, and girls there were MEAN! I was young for my grade, started when I was 13, graduated at age 17. Actually, started college at age 17.

I still don't get all the "politics," all the behind-the-back stuff, and the oh-my-god-you-did-what?!?! I am too straight-forward and too naive. I guess I'll never get it. But being 32, I don't care as much as when I was 13. :)

You still tremble and almost cry when someone speaks to you, oh that's right, my bad, I forgot you just turn beat red now! :teeth:

Mr. P said:
I've heard that a thousand times from my daughter...I guess things haven't changed.
In general, many girls are mean. Sad, but true. I can't believe the stuff that really nice girls will do to each other in middle school. :shocked:

My view:
I was a geek throughout high school. I was nice to everyone, mostly out of a desire for people to like me (which still exists today) and quick to make others laugh with a wisecrack or a joke. Then and now, I hated myself.

Their view:
I was one of the most liked people in the senior class, evidenced by being the only person out of 350 to get a standing ovation at graduation. Apparently the kid who teared up during his Social Studies presentation on Rwanda, started an "ethnic dialogue" group because of racial problems at school and at one point or another got to know nearly every person I could in order to win their support for revising our senior donation to the school to be a financial contribution to an AIDS charity made an impression on people over time.

Too bad I decided I wanted to be a virgin throughout high school and college. :laugh:

I was kicked off the cheerleading squad for dating guys with long hair that didnt fit the 'image' (whatever the hell that was) Its even in my yearbook LMAO. guess everyone has to be known for something...

Men with long hair....somethings just never change...

MyName said:
I was kicked off the cheerleading squad for dating guys with long hair that didnt fit the 'image' (whatever the hell that was) Its even in my yearbook LMAO. guess everyone has to be known for something...

Men with long hair....somethings just never change...

I was lumped in with the "surfer dudes"

Trinity said:
You still tremble and almost cry when someone speaks to you, oh that's right, my bad, I forgot you just turn beat red now! :teeth:

Hey Trinity! No fair! That's the advantage of communicating online--- people can't see you! And here you are giving me away! :tng:

Forum List

Back