I'm at School!

Semper Fi

VIP Member
Nov 25, 2003
Wisconsin
Yay! I'm at school, we have a sub, and nobody is really working on what we are supposed to be. In fact, looking around most people are playing games. I dont need to use the internet for what I'm doing, thats why I'm here now. I suppose I can get some English work done so I can spend more time on USMB while neglecting a lesser amount of homework at home this evening.

Kind of thrilling getting on at school. Aghh-- lunch is in 15 minutes, I'm starving!

Semper Fi said:
Yay! I'm at school, we have a sub, and nobody is really working on what we are supposed to be. In fact, looking around most people are playing games. I dont need to use the internet for what I'm doing, thats why I'm here now. I suppose I can get some English work done so I can spend more time on USMB while neglecting a lesser amount of homework at home this evening.

Kind of thrilling getting on at school. Aghh-- lunch is in 15 minutes, I'm starving!

:D Semper Fi!

Semper Fi said:

Semper,
I noticed you haven't posted in the "what social label did you have in school"
thread. I'm curious, since you're still in school, if you wouldn't mind....

JOKER96BRAVO said:
Semper,
I noticed you haven't posted in the "what social label did you have in school"
thread. I'm curious, since you're still in school, if you wouldn't mind....

Done! Any other requests?

Forum List

Back