What skill/trait do you think you most inherited from one of your ancestors and why?

KL70

Rookie
Jul 14, 2013
What serious or humorous skill and/or trait do you think you most inherited from one of your ancestors and why?

What serious or humorous skill and/or trait do you think you most inherited from one of your ancestors and why?
My ability to avoid productive effort is probably my strongest skill, and I KNOW it's inherited, as it's the only skill any of my ancestors have ever possessed, as far as I can tell.

Being able to effortlessly flirt in the most charming way and also having diplomatic skills, both in the DNA.

Being able to effortlessly flirt in the most charming way and also having diplomatic skills, both in the DNA.

It's an art form in Europe, don't you think?

I think the Americans cannot flirt they are sexually repressed for a long time, its the Puritan in them and when they do flirt look what happens half that nation become sex maniacs and are accused of out of control sexual harrassment.

I inherited an incredibly bad sense of direction. Got it from my Dad. Our getting lost stories are epic.

When one largely interacts only with those who share one's points of view, how diplomatic need one be? Not very diplomatic at all. Thus how would one know objectively whether is diplomatically adept?

I share the blood and the name of a major founder. Direct lineage. I am from Virginia. I inherited the love for Liberty. And the moral duty to defend it against you fukers. lol.

Last edited:

When one largely interacts only with those who share one's points of view, how diplomatic need one be? Not very diplomatic at all. Thus how would one know objectively whether is diplomatically adept?
/----/ "When one largely interacts only with those who share one's points of view, " You just described the Hollyweird Elitist who travel in a tight circle and have no clue how the rest of the country thinks.
"The late film critic Pauline Kael is reported to have said that Nixon couldn't have won because she didn't know anybody who voted for him."
"Obama’s biggest asset – and that of ultra-liberal politicians in general – is the perception that they are in the majority, and we isolated conservatives will be relegated to the ash heap of history. "

/——/ I inherited much from my Viking ancestors including drinking ale and plundering.

HI!
I am the 37th great granddaughter of Ragnar Lothbrok. :ack-1: So people everything really pisses me off.

I'm a very good shot. Got that from grand dad. I am also good with pretty much any edged weapon. I have no idea where that trait came from but when I first started fencing it was entirely natural. That has crossed over to pretty much any edged weapon I have ever handled. It's actually really weird.

Forum List

Back