What should happen to kids of illegal aliens being deported?

Don't deport illegals, give them a path to citizenship. Unless you pro lifers want to see children go back to bad countries for them.
It's their country. It's where they belong.
Many come to the "land of the free" and seek the "american dream." Can you blame them for leaving and seeking to come to america? I won't.
How Immigrants Boost U.S. Economic Growth The Fiscal Times
NO I don't blame them....But they MUST follow the LAW...We are a nation of laws.
What really bothers me about you libs is you sit in your comfy living room bashing away on your keyboard demanding these illegals be permitted to remain after breaking our laws yet the only connection you have to these people is your rantings on a message board. You would not even come close to interacting with them except by pure happenstance.
Show some courage and invite them to live in your neighborhood. Have them go to school with your kids.
I bet you lily white liberal suburbanites would show up at the town hall with pitchforks and arrows at the mere suggestion of a low income housing proposal which would be populated by mostly Latino immigrants...
Don't kid yourself. You elitist libs are easy....

Inselian.jpg

You do realize that we will have to hire more border guards and officers to do this?? That means more government and MORE tax dollars!!!! lol

To be taken out of the foreign aid going to the countries sending illegals. Tax remittances. We will likely turn a profit.

How much foreign aid is going to Latin America. Do you have numbers on this to determine this alleged profit?
A billion dollars a year.

What s in the Billion-Dollar Aid Request for Central America Washington Office on Latin America

Cut it off, tax remittances. End obama's temporary orders.

Yeah, well, Trump's plan has been estimated to cost as much as $200 billion. Do you intend to take 200 years to deport everyone?

Donald Trump s Deportation Plan Would Cost 100-200 Billion - NBC News

"What should happen to kids of illegal aliens being deported?"

Pass comprehensive immigration reform and that wouldn't be a problem.
What exactly is comprehensive immigration reform? Is it giving current illegal immigrants legal status and a pathway to citizenship? Will future illegal immigrants be any more subject to deportation than current illegal immigrants? Will the constitution be amended so there are no more anchor babies? Laws don't work if they are not enforced.

You do realize that we will have to hire more border guards and officers to do this?? That means more government and MORE tax dollars!!!! lol

To be taken out of the foreign aid going to the countries sending illegals. Tax remittances. We will likely turn a profit.

How much foreign aid is going to Latin America. Do you have numbers on this to determine this alleged profit?

What s in the Billion-Dollar Aid Request for Central America Washington Office on Latin America

Yeah, well, Trump's plan has been estimated to cost as much as $200 billion. Do you intend to take 200 years to deport everyone?

Seems like it, and they want to form a modern day gestapo.

Go on nutbags. Make sure you write your Congresscritters every day with your desired policies.
What's your solution to illegal immigration? Open borders?

Hmmm:

Step one: Penalize anyone who hires an undocumented immigrant for any job.

Step two: Make it easier for people to migrate here to fill legally offered jobs which remain unfilled.

Step three: Lose the xenophobia and accept that we have lots of new Americans here and design a path to legal status and then citizenship.

You aren't any better than they are just because you popped out of a vagina on this side of the border.

Sounds like a plan. Legal immigrants with a visa, and the rest go home.

Or prove they belong and can benefit our country, with no welfare or government assistance until they gain citizenship.

Yep, and it's the same way when parents decide to move to another city or state. The kids have no choice whether they like it or not.

Another city or state is still part of the U.S.A, isn't it? It's not a third world shit hole. So how is it the same?
He's giving the example of American families moving from state to state. The children have no say in the move. My parents moved to 4 different states when I was a child. They never asked my permission.

I'm well aware of that. It's not a valid comparison. We aren't talking about a state to state move here.
Yes, it is a valid comparison. American families move without their children's permission. Sometimes it is state to state other times it's to another country,

Exactly. You see it on the show House Hunters International all the time. The parents decide they want to live outside our country or otherwise have to move overseas because of work. The kids have no choice but to go with them.

Exactly, the parents decide. Are you seeing the difference here? The government is making the decision here so you have the government kicking out American citizens with their parents or according to some of your comrades here we can throw them in an orphanage.

What really bothers me about you libs is you sit in your comfy living room bashing away on your keyboard demanding these illegals be permitted to remain after breaking our laws yet the only connection you have to these people is your rantings on a message board. You would not even come close to interacting with them except by pure happenstance.

How the hell would you know?

Show some courage and invite them to live in your neighborhood. Have them go to school with your kids.
I bet you lily white liberal suburbanites would show up at the town hall with pitchforks and arrows at the mere suggestion of a low income housing proposal which would be populated by mostly Latino immigrants...
Don't kid yourself. You elitist libs are easy....

I live in southern Nevada. You think they aren't all over the place here??

Go on nutbags. Make sure you write your Congresscritters every day with your desired policies.

Hmmm:

Step two: Make it easier for people to migrate here to fill legally offered jobs which remain unfilled.

Step three: Lose the xenophobia and accept that we have lots of new Americans here and design a path to legal status and then citizenship.

You aren't any better than they are just because you popped out of a vagina on this side of the border.

So fix the system so they can get it without going through an endless shit pile of bureaucracy and red tape. That's what we're talking about. Our system provides an incentive for people to come here illegally. Change it.

Another city or state is still part of the U.S.A, isn't it? It's not a third world shit hole. So how is it the same?
He's giving the example of American families moving from state to state. The children have no say in the move. My parents moved to 4 different states when I was a child. They never asked my permission.

I'm well aware of that. It's not a valid comparison. We aren't talking about a state to state move here.
Yes, it is a valid comparison. American families move without their children's permission. Sometimes it is state to state other times it's to another country,

Exactly. You see it on the show House Hunters International all the time. The parents decide they want to live outside our country or otherwise have to move overseas because of work. The kids have no choice but to go with them.

Exactly, the parents decide. Are you seeing the difference here? The government is making the decision here so you have the government kicking out American citizens with their parents or according to some of your comrades here we can throw them in an orphanage.

So what are you suggesting here? That we, the United States Citizens, change our entire immigration system because of the "children" so we don't have to feel bad?

Let me tell you something, I'm sick of changing for them. I'm sick of having to press 1 to speak our language. I'm sick of having to choose between an English ballot or Spanish ballot at the voting places. I'm sick of having to change for them.

Hey! I was here first. It's about time you change for me--not the other way around. What other country conforms to foreigners as we have, and yet, it's still not enough. Now we have to worry about THEIR children as if they were our responsibility in the first place.

Illegals cost this country 1 billion EACH year.

Don't deport illegals, give them a path to citizenship. Unless you pro lifers want to see children go back to bad countries for them.

NOT. They all need to be deported. You want to shit on American workers by allowing these criminals to stay here and take American jobs.

It's a pretty common scenario today. Illegal alien parents who produced kids in the U.S., get busted and deported. What happens to their U.S. citizen kids? Especially young kids, barely past toddler stage?

An adult man crosses the border illegally, and lives here. He marries someone, say another illegal alien. They have kids here. The kids are U.S. citizens under the current interpretation of the 14th amendment, since they were born on U.S. soil.

Then the man (and maybe his wife) get busted by ICE, proven to be illegal aliens (which they in fact are), and get listed for deportation.

What happens to the kids?

The kids are U.S. citizens, no doubt about it. ICE has no grounds whatever for deporting them. But the parents are unquestionably illegal aliens, and the law is clear, the parents must be deported. Must the family be broken up? Who says so?

I've hear some people protest that it's inhuman for ICE to separate the kids (who are, say, 3 and 4 years old by now) from their parents. But is it ICE who is actually doing that?

This man knew before he ever came here, that he was breaking U.S. law, and was subject to deportation if caught. And his wife, if she is also an illegal alien, knew the same about herself. And when they were making kids here on U.S. soil and delivering them, they knew the same was still true.

It's not ICE who is planning to split up this family. It is the man and his wife, knowing that he and she might be booted out at any time for breaking U.S. immigration law, and that any kids they produced while living illegally in America, would be citizens NOT subject to deporation. They knew all these things going in. And one must assume they planned for them. (If they didn't plan, whose fault is that?)

So, what did this man and his wife plan would happen to their U.S. kids if and when they (the parents) got busted and deported? What plans did they make about what should happen to their kids? The kids are 3 and 4 years old now. They are considered U.S. citizens and have the legal right to stay in this country. Of course, they can't stay alone in the house their parents were just deported out of, if there are no other responsible adults around - the kids are just 3 and 4 years old. Of course, the kids also have the legal right to go with their parents back to the parents' home country.

The parents knew going in, that their own deportation was possible and legal... and even just. WHAT DID THEY PLAN FOR THEIR KIDS if that were to happen to them?

Did they plan that those kids would come back to the parents' home country with them? Or did they plan that the kids would stay with other (legal) family, however distantly related, in the U.S.? Or...? What DID these parents plan, for the time when the parents got busted?

Where does anyone get the idea that the government is responsible for the kids?

The parents are responsible for their kids. What have they planned?
Put them up for adoption.
LOL. The adoption system is already filled enough, oh, and a side question, do you encourage gay couples to adopt?
Deflection....Get lost

Hmmm:

So fix the system so they can get it without going through an endless shit pile of bureaucracy and red tape. That's what we're talking about. Our system provides an incentive for people to come here illegally. Change it.

There's nothing wrong with the system. Our system was designed so that only so many immigrants come here per year so as to give them time to assimilate. They are not assimilating now which is why we are slowly becoming a bilingual nation against our will.

Hmmm:

I agree with your steps one and two. Step three about xenophobia is bullshit, and people that did not come here legally should not have a path to citizenship. You last statement implies open boarders. Do you not believe that there we current citizens should be able to set immigration limits?
China could take over our country by sending 1/2 a billion as immigrants if we had open borders.

Illegals cost this country 1 billion EACH year.

They cost far more than that when you add up all the free schooling, medical care, food stamps and welfare they receive.

Many come to the "land of the free" and seek the "american dream." Can you blame them for leaving and seeking to come to america? I won't.

Can you blame them for leaving and seeking to come to America?

I don't blame them, but if they're illegals, they should go back.

No, I don't blame them as long as they get on the bus and go back to where they came from.

Forum List

Back