What say you, liberals? 9/11 Terrorist detainees want to stay in Guantanamo Bay!

I think it's hysterical. Now what are the libs going to say about how bad Gitmo is, now that the terrorists themselves don't want to leave it?

It's a tropical paradise down there. They've all gained a lot of weight, get their 3 halal hot meals, prayer rugs, Qurans, and lots of recreation.

So much for Obama's theory that the existence of Gitmo is a recruiting tool for al-Qaeda. The terrorists have just bitch-slapped the pathetic joke of a POTUS.:tongue:

So, you support the Terrorist suspects in this, do you?

Hardly, I would have shot them dead by now. But as long as they are still alive, watching them embarrass Obama is almost as good.

What are you talking about???

What kind of punishment should a prisoner receive for tossing feces, urine, or semen on the prison guards?

Six sessions of waterboarding
Four days of sleep depravation
72 hours in a stress position
Three hours locked up with an attack dog

Naked human pyramid building? No, that was the military tribunal method...never mind.

That was Abu Graib. And don't forget the panties on the head. Oh yeah, real torture that stuff.:eusa_boohoo:

So, you support the Terrorist suspects in this, do you?

Hardly, I would have shot them dead by now. But as long as they are still alive, watching them embarrass Obama is almost as good.

They are going to sue the US Govt to keep them in Gitmo and prevent them from being transferred to Illinois while they await trial. And Obama will look like the idiot he is.

That's what Obama and Holder, LLC have set up for the New York Five...eventual freedom. Who says he's not fighting for freedom?:lol:

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure... because the blind sheikh and richard reid are both walking around free.

we should just keep undisclosed people in a prison facility with no charges and no trials... and keep pretending that it's ok.

:cuckoo:

They are going to sue the US Govt to keep them in Gitmo and prevent them from being transferred to Illinois while they await trial. And Obama will look like the idiot he is.

That doesn't make sense. If they want to stay at GITMO and not be moved to Illinois, what's the reason??? And why would that embarrass Obama???

Last edited:

Forum List

Back