He Broke His Promise.

Oscar Wao

Victory is Mine
Dec 15, 2008
Munster, IN
Big Time.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9SOVzMV2bc[/ame]

Yeah, Obama's a liar.

But please...the past 8 years don't get wiped away just because Ossiah's there.

And some people STILL want to continue neo-conism.

So, yeah, just a reminder that your side sucks too.

i don't get liberal logic

obama is supposed to be BETTER than bush

yet, everytime obama messes up, you point to bush and say...see...he did it, therefore its ok

yet, everytime obama messes up, you point to bush and say...see...he did it, therefore its ok

Yurt,

Liberal or OBAMARRHOIDAL logic is crystal clear: whatever suits their agenda is rationalized with that result in mind.

These unconscionable swine haven't any honour.

Practically EVERY egregious Bush error made, is one where he caved to the Liberal point of view. Fannie & Freddie is a perfect example. Chris Dodd, honcho of Senate Finances, and that abominable queer Barney Frank, honcho of the House finances......were the puppeteers behind that failed scheme that was deposited on Bush's doorstep by the powerful 24/7 Lib Controlled National Media.

While it is true that both chambers of Congress were SUPPOSEDLY under Rep control, in actuality the destruction of Bush w/r/t Iraq, rendered Bush a lame duck, a patsy of the unscrupulous Dems mentioned above.

Even the JUSTIFIED War against Iraq (where Bush simply agreed with the Clinton Adm and using their IDENTICAL verbiage, including the WMDs, correctly invaded Iraq to prevent the slaughter of an additional million of Muslims, and the prevention of another whackjob, the Baghdad Monster from having nukes) is held against Dubya.

:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

Last edited:

You do realize that Oscar and the Dude are righties, no?

Oscar and Dude don't like Bush OR Obama. and neither do I.

Can't place the Dude.......but if Oscar is a "Righty" then call me "Your Majesty. The King of Siam/Thailand."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Can't place the Dude.......but if Oscar is a "Righty" then call me "Your Majesty. The King of Siam/Thailand."

How often do they change the padding on the walls in your room?

Is it a white room with black curtains?

Obviously, you two Obamarrhoidal freaks are fishing for info regarding your future residences.....or, checking to see if they remain the same as when you were in them.

I am OK though. I am not one of you "something for nothing" Obamarrhoidal losers. I (semi-retired), own a successful business and live a multi-millionaire's way of life. Thank you.

Obviously, you two Obamarrhoidal freaks are fishing for info regarding your future residences.....or, checking to see if they remain the same as when you were in them.

I am OK though. I am not one of you "something for nothing" Obamarrhoidal losers. I (semi-retired), own a successful business and live a multi-millionaire's way of life. Thank you.
Yeah, I'm an obamabot. To the fucking core. Just ask around. :lol:

So, you might not be a perfect Obamarrhoid. It's just that you smell like one.

Me too.

I pray to him 5 times a day. :eusa_pray:

:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back