What??? Saudi Arabia To The Rescue????

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. Who ever would have imagined the kingdom taking steps that the leader of the free world....well, used-to-be-leader.....should have taken??

2. OK....stipulated that Obama was busy stirring up racial division, and playing patty cake with the Castro brothers,....

....and revealling that he intends for the mad Iranians to become a nuclear power.....well, under those circumstances, what could he do????

3. When I saw this headline....

"Saudis block OPEC output cut, sending oil price plunging," Saudis block OPEC output cut sending oil price plunging Reuters

...a month ago....I realized that the Saudis were taking the bit in their teeth, and doing what the windbag in the White House wouldn't do.

4. How did Obama respond to the Iranians refusing to curtail their nuclear program?

"Iran Gets Sanctions Relief Jan. 20 as Nuclear Deal Begins"
Iran Gets Sanctions Relief Jan. 20 as Nuclear Deal Begins - Bloomberg
The maroon (figuratlvely) bowed to another potentate....

Right...last year he cut sanctions on Iran!!!!
He rewarded the madmen!!!!

Only a moron or a Liberal (sorry if that is redundant) found this the correct action!

5. So when oil prices started to dip, contrary to the usual cut in production by OPEC....the Saudis continued to produce, resulting in a precipitous drop in price of oil.
Bet I wasn't the only one to recognize what they were doing: destroying Iran's economy!

And hurting ISIS, who was selling oil, too!

The kingdom to the world's rescue!

6. Iran knew:
"Iran: Oil Price Plunge Part Of ‘Conspiracy’ Against Islam"
Iran Alleges Oil Conspiracy Against Islam The Daily Caller

Saudi Arabia...a kingdom firmly ensconced in the seventh century...

...yet they understand geopolitics better than the leader of America.

The good news------despite the barbarity of the Saudis-----their one saving graces is their single minded agenda----which is SAVE THEIR OWN ASSES Iran is a threat to Saudi Arabia.

We can't know but we all ought to be praying that this has good results and other then my pocketbook I am not sure what a good result might be.

OPEC did what Oblama could not, not reduce output....I didn't know that US oil production had been socialized...News from Polivinylchic is so fresh....

We can't know but we all ought to be praying that this has good results and other then my pocketbook I am not sure what a good result might be.

ya nevah know. In the 1980s the white house thought that Taliban are "the good guys" Osama was Saudi. I believe that VIGILANCE from a distance is the best policy for
the USA in reference to any shariah shit hole

ya nevah know. In the 1980s the white house thought that Taliban are "the good guys" Osama was Saudi. I believe that VIGILANCE from a distance is the best policy for
There was no Taliban in the 80s

The Taliban movement traces its origin to the Pakistani-trained mujahideen in northern Pakistan, during the Soviet war in Afghanistan. When Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq became President of Pakistan he feared that the Soviets were planning to invade Balochistan, Pakistan so he sent Akhtar Abdur Rahman to Saudi Arabia to garner support for the Afghan resistance against Soviet occupation forces. In the meantime, the United States and Saudi Arabia joined the struggle against the Soviet Union by providing all the funds.[10] Zia-ul-Haq aligned himself with Pakistan's Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam and later picked General Akhtar Abdur Rahman to lead the insurgency against the Soviet Union inside Afghanistan. About 90,000 Afghans, including Mohammad Omar, were trained by Pakistan's ISI during the 1980s.[10]

"Saudis block OPEC output cut, sending oil price plunging," Saudis block OPEC output cut sending oil price plunging Reuters

...a month ago....I realized that the Saudis were taking the bit in their teeth, and doing what the windbag in the White House wouldn't do.

The white house couldn't control oil output, idiot.

Bullshit.... They could expand fracking onto Federal lands and oil drilling off shore.

You are abysmally ignorant on the matter and it would serve you well to quit making a fool of yourself.

OPEC did what Oblama could not, not reduce output....I didn't know that US oil production had been socialized...News from Polivinylchic is so fresh....

Hating Obama manifests itself in the most amusing ways, doesn't it?
They fantasize about it daily, or it could be more like hourly....To where they have created a fantasy world to fit their obsession...

In reality the target is us.

OPEC’s idea is to try to knock out U.S. shale producers by driving prices lower than they can afford. That way Saudi Arabia, the cartel’s biggest exporter, can keep its market share in the U.S.

Can the U.S. Fracking Boom Survive With Oil 65 Per Barrel - Businessweek

U.S. production probably will decrease, even if it takes a while. At $65 a barrel, it’s unlikely the U.S. can keep up its record-setting pace of expanding oil production. U.S. oil has jumped from about 5 million barrels a day in 2008 to more than 9 million. Even before OPEC’s decision, forecasters were calling for a slowdown. Last May, for instance, the Energy Information Agency forecast that total U.S. production would peak just shy of 10 million barrels per day before 2020.

Surely you remember the 80's and how OPEC destroyed much US Exploration.

Oil prices plunge U.S. energy defiant in oil war with OPEC - Dec. 2 2014

Party like it's 1986? OPEC appears to be taking a page out of its 1986 playbook, when Saudi Arabia abruptly ramped up production and sent prices tumbling. The strategy worked, forcing many oil drillers in Texas, Oklahoma, and Louisiana out of business and allowing the Saudis to clinch more market share.

The Taliban movement traces its origin to the Pakistani-trained mujahideen in northern Pakistan, during the Soviet war in Afghanistan. When Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq became President of Pakistan he feared that the Soviets were planning to invade Balochistan, Pakistan so he sent Akhtar Abdur Rahman to Saudi Arabia to garner support for the Afghan resistance against Soviet occupation forces. In the meantime, the United States and Saudi Arabia joined the struggle against the Soviet Union by providing all the funds.[10] Zia-ul-Haq aligned himself with Pakistan's Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam and later picked General Akhtar Abdur Rahman to lead the insurgency against the Soviet Union inside Afghanistan. About 90,000 Afghans, including Mohammad Omar, were trained by Pakistan's ISI during the 1980s.[10]

You're an idiot, northern alliance can also "trace their origin to the mujaheddin" There were no Taliban in the 80s.

yes there was-----you have a bad memory. Taliban are young Pakistanis recruited off the campuses of Pakistan's
colleges-----their agenda was the creation of a CLASSICAL
SHARIAH UTOPIA in Afghanistan after getting rid of the
Russians-------uhm.... I have a bit of inside info because I was working with lots of Pakistanis at that time. The US
was kinda unconscious about it. Oliver North INTRODUCED the name OSAMA way back---then Osama was in
Afghanistan for the same reason as were the Taliban ---
"Taliban" as I was informed-----is a word that refers to the
fact that the members are "students" I have no idea what
language is involved The main language of Pakistan----as far as I know----is URDU-----which does have elements in
common with "PASHTO"

You're an idiot, northern alliance can also "trace their origin to the mujaheddin" There were no Taliban in the 80s.

I'm not going to teach you to read plain English.

Bullshit.... They could expand fracking onto Federal lands and oil drilling off shore.

You are abysmally ignorant on the matter and it would serve you well to quit making a fool of yourself.
Nope you libs in Cali could be completely out of debt if they would allow more offshore drilling:up:

In reality the target is us.

OPEC’s idea is to try to knock out U.S. shale producers by driving prices lower than they can afford. That way Saudi Arabia, the cartel’s biggest exporter, can keep its market share in the U.S.

Can the U.S. Fracking Boom Survive With Oil 65 Per Barrel - Businessweek

U.S. production probably will decrease, even if it takes a while. At $65 a barrel, it’s unlikely the U.S. can keep up its record-setting pace of expanding oil production. U.S. oil has jumped from about 5 million barrels a day in 2008 to more than 9 million. Even before OPEC’s decision, forecasters were calling for a slowdown. Last May, for instance, the Energy Information Agency forecast that total U.S. production would peak just shy of 10 million barrels per day before 2020.

Surely you remember the 80's and how OPEC destroyed much US Exploration.

Oil prices plunge U.S. energy defiant in oil war with OPEC - Dec. 2 2014

Party like it's 1986? OPEC appears to be taking a page out of its 1986 playbook, when Saudi Arabia abruptly ramped up production and sent prices tumbling. The strategy worked, forcing many oil drillers in Texas, Oklahoma, and Louisiana out of business and allowing the Saudis to clinch more market share.

You make an interesting point------OIL seems more important now than EVER BEFORE

If they were the greedy idiot GOP. Who didn't do it either, brainwashed fool.

Forum List

Back