What role did the CIA play ? Who knew about it in the White House ?

Steele was working in a private investigative capacity. That does not make the information gathered irrelevant. The intelligence agencies do and should use any evidence that they may legally obtain to do the best job they can. Such evidence should be weighed on its merits, regardless of the source.

Yeah but you don't use any information you know is bogus from the very beginning, and given by an unreliable source. Why do you think the FBI stopped using him? Because he wasn't a liar !

Graham: IG Report On Russia Probe Will Be "Ugly And Damning" For DOJ

Here's a snip from this recent interview with Senator Graham.

BARTIROMO:
Senator you've done a lot of work on this. This is my final question on the subject, who do you think is the mastermind of this? Whose idea was it to insert Donald Trump into Russia meddling?

GRAHAM: You know, I really am very curious about the role that the CIA played here. We know that the FISA warrant application was based on a dossier from Christopher Steele that was biased against President Trump, that was one problem -- but this whole intelligence operation, what role did the CIA play ? Who knew about this in the White House ? There is a question ! Was President Obama briefed on the fact that they were opening up the counterintelligence investigation against the Trump campaign ? I would like to know that.

Graham: IG Report On Russia Probe Will Be "Ugly And Damning" For DOJ

John O and Barack O both knew but for "national security" reasons ( they have dirt on 80% of Congress )
won't be prosecuted. We may see a few fall guys hopefully at least, but don't count your chickens yet.
maddow_brennan.jpg

Of course Obama knew.
The President has to sign off on all counter-intelligence ops.
He also received on-going updates.

Forum List

Back