What Republicans Argue When They Have Nothing Left to Say

Oh how I wish we had nothing to say. We could just go about living our lives without concern.

Unfortunately, Obama has a really crappy record which we plan to run against.

I dont think it's a coincidence that you on the left have been trying to avoid it.

Oh how I wish we had nothing to say. We could just go about living our lives without concern.

I dont think it's a coincidence that you on the left have been trying to avoid it.

Avoid what?

That President Obama prevented a depression?
That he saved the financial and auto sector?
That he passed the first comprehensive universal healthcare that was named Obamacare in his honor?
That he repealed DADT?
That he made major strides against terrorism and killed Osama Bin Laden?
That he ended the war in Iraq?

Now you tell us what the Republicans have accomplished in four years?

LOL, first line of the worthless article is a line. The economy is shit:
(1) 8%+ Faux unemployment.
(2) 20%+ real unemployment
(3) Underemployment is out of control. Worse than faux unemployment. Go to any fastfood joynt. The illegals are gone, the highschool kids are gone, they are filled with clean-cut Latinos and middle aged adults
(4) $16 trillion in a deficit
(5) Budget deficit expected to increase to $4 trillion annually ($2.2 T rev $6.2 T in spending)
(6) Record food stamps! Obama is the food stamp President
(7) Record number of Americans falling under the poverty line
(8) Record foreclosures still around
(9) Record homes underwater

You can stop after the first line (which I did), because it's bullshit. Flaylo should stick to suck cock and stay away from thinking!

What exactly do the Republicans have to run on?

Other than protecting tax cuts for the wealthy........Can anyone name a single legislative accomplishment?

Avoid what?

That President Obama prevented a depression?
That he saved the financial and auto sector?
That he passed the first comprehensive universal healthcare that was named Obamacare in his honor?
That he repealed DADT?
That he made major strides against terrorism and killed Osama Bin Laden?
That he ended the war in Iraq?

Now you tell us what the Republicans have accomplished in four years?
"That President Obama prevented a depression?" Nothing but wishful thinking with no proof.
"That he saved the financial and auto sector?" TARP was Bush's, and Obama saved the UAW.
"That he passed the first comprehensive universal healthcare that was named Obamacare in his honor?" Which stands a good chance of being struck down as unconstitutional.
"That he repealed DADT?" He got one right.
"That he made major strides against terrorism and killed Osama Bin Laden?" During a war he was against.
"That he ended the war in Iraq?" Exactly on the timeline negotiated under Bush.

Other than protecting tax cuts for the wealthy........Can anyone name a single legislative accomplishment?
There aren't too many, because Harry Reid, like a spoiled little child, refuses to let the legislation passed by the House see the light of day in the Senate.

And you blame Republicans for that? Tool.

There aren't too many, because Harry Reid, like a spoiled little child, refuses to let the legislation passed by the House see the light of day in the Senate.

Minority parties have managed to pass or coauthor legislation for 200 years. This one can't.......the reason?

Compromise is viewed as defeat

Minority parties have managed to pass or coauthor legislation for 200 years. This one can't.......the reason?

The Democrat definition of bipartisanship: "STFU and do exactly what we tell you to do."

Dems aren't interested in compromise.

And there's no chance for compromise oi Reid won't let bills get to committee.

You've lost on this one. Big time. It's undeniable.

Last edited:
Bush was handed a surplus when he took office

Was he? Do you know what the phrase "unfunded liabilities" means? And why did the deficit go UP every year Clinton was in office if he was running a "surplus."

I'll clue you in Virginia, politicians...lie... Stop whining and learn something before you keep posting more ignorant drivel.

Bush claimed he had a surplus

President Bush's 2001 Address to Congress | Feb. 27, 2001 (washingtonpost.com)
I hope you'll join me in standing firmly on the side of the people. You see, the growing surplus exists because taxes are too high, and government is charging more than it needs. The people of America have been overcharged, and, on their behalf, I'm here asking for a refund.

Bush used the fact that he was given a surplus as justification for his first tax cut

And what conclusion do you draw from that? You might re-read my post above, I bolded part for you.

They have zero to run on except that they are not Democrats. In the past that wasn't enough to differentiate them. Unfortunately now it is...

The Democrat definition of bipartisanship: "STFU and do exactly what we tell you to do."

Democrat bipartisanship on the Stimulus.......included 45% of stimulus as tax cuts and gave money directly to the states to distribute
Republican bipartisanship on the Stimulus......100% voted against it

Democrat bipartisanship on healthcare........crafted after 1994 Republican healthcare plan, did not include universal healthcare, did not provide a government option
Republican bipartisanship on healthcare.......100% voted against

Democrat bipartisanship on the Stimulus.......included 45% of stimulus as tax cuts and gave money directly to the states to distribute

Democrat bipartisanship on healthcare........crafted after 1994 Republican healthcare plan, did not include universal healthcare, did not provide a government option
I notice you're not listing the poison pill crap the Dems sneak into every one of their "compromises", knowing full well the GOP cannot support it, then crowing that the GOP is obstructing.

And you fell for it. Stooge.

I notice you're not listing the poison pill crap the Dems sneak into every one of their "compromises", knowing full well the GOP cannot support it, then crowing that the GOP is obstructing.

And you fell for it. Stooge.

Other than it had Obama's name on it.......what was the poison pill?

Forum List

Back