What Race Does Zimmerman Look Like To You?

Zimmerman looks like he is...

• 1. Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. Hispanic

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • 3. White

• 4. Asian

• Total voters
Hispanic is not a "race"; it is description of ETHNIC origin. Zimmerman is WHITE.

That's a screwy racial classification system. Mexican Indians are NOT white.

Zimmerman is a mestizo.

In the racism of the left, hispanics are white when they're accused of being bad. Otherwise, they're not white. Something similar applies to Jews (Zimmerman's dad).

There are major three races.

Caucasoid race, Mongoloid race, and Negroid race. If anything..they are only now useful as descriptors as it has been found that race has very little to do with intelligence or much else.

Not True.

There are differences in IQ, skin color, hair, athleticism, diseases, etc in races.

Not really.

Aside from appearance and some pre-disposition to disease? Very little differences exist between the races.

In fact..

People of different races can have offspring..that in turn can have offspring.

True story! :thup:

Zimmerman is clearly Hispanic , isn't it telling that when Obama nominated Sotomayer She was Hispanic and the left all agga for a Hispanic on the Supreme Court, now suddenly Hispanics are white.

George-Zimmerman.png

Take the poll, it is private so you can lie comfortably :razz:

I did not include other, you must take a stand and make a choice or not vote.
murkin. The smile tells it all.

Caucasoid race, Mongoloid race, and Negroid race. If anything..they are only now useful as descriptors as it has been found that race has very little to do with intelligence or much else.

Not True.

There are differences in IQ, skin color, hair, athleticism, diseases, etc in races.

Not really.

Aside from appearance and some pre-disposition to disease? Very little differences exist between the races.

In fact..

Thanks.................................................don't mention CAUCASION & The Caucasus mountains though..................

Not True.

Not really.

In fact..

Guess what? Neanderthal and homo sapiens had viable (able to reproduce) offspring as well. So by your definition, there is very little difference between homosapien and neanderthal? :cuckoo:

George-Zimmerman.png

murkin. The smile tells it all.

:lol:

That was funny.
Actually, I thinks it's sad. I'm old. I remember when it still had an A+
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlhRhD_UKzY&feature=fvst]The Andy Griffith Show: A Wife for Andy - Season 3, Episode 29 (1963) - YouTube[/ame]

If Trayvon had been armed in the manner the gunrights people want an armed citizenry,

he might have been able to defend himself.

If the shooter had been black we would not be discussing this young man's death.

No, if the shooter had been black you wouldn't be DEFENDING the shooter.

If the victim had been white you'd have pointing out how if he'd been armed he woud have had a chance to defend himself.

I wouldn't need to because we wouldn't be discussing this case.

George-Zimmerman.png

Hispanic is not a "race"; it is description of ETHNIC origin. Zimmerman is WHITE.

Good God, can anyone explain to me what speaking Spanish has to do with what race you are?

Anyone ever hear of the Visigoths? They lived in Spain for centuries and so alot of Spanish are blonde haired and blue eyed. The VAST MAJORITYof the inhabitants of Spain are white/caucasian.

This just proves how stupid and nonscientific racial categories are when those promoting those 'theories' (and I am being very generous to call them theories) cant even recognise a caucasian because they speak a different language.

It also shows how stupid our identity politics are when hispanics are treated as nonwhite victims when it suits them and white perps when that suits them.

Zimmeran is a white hispanic, but that should be irrelevant to the facts regarding what he DID.

Last edited:
George-Zimmerman.png

Your poll is bullshit.

Most hispanics self-identify as white, so to put hispanic as a choice opposite to white is stupid, ignorant and irrational.

Please read up on the subject and stop sounding like an ignoramus.

At least try.

If the shooter had been black we would not be discussing this young man's death.

No, if the shooter had been black you wouldn't be DEFENDING the shooter.

If the victim had been white you'd have pointing out how if he'd been armed he woud have had a chance to defend himself.

I wouldn't need to because we wouldn't be discussing this case.

We wouldnt be discussing this case no matter what the races involved were it not for a concerted agitprop campaign against 'stand your ground' laws that the left and gungrabbing fascists have crafted together for this election year.

The agitators simply picked a case that does not stand up to their version of the facts.

Not that that has wever stopped them before, but it might this time due to the internet and other means of getting around the lefts complete domination of the media.

Forum List

Back