What Race are you?

This is the type liberal Babel that sounds good until you start to think about it. If skin color doesn't matter than promote the elimination of affirmative action, if what country you were born in doesn't matter, move to Darfur; no two people are equal except in the eyes of God and the law. Only the dead know true peace. Yea, unite under a common goal--isn't that what the commies always said? NO, THANKS! And F--K "being responsible." If I what to be a irresponsible jerk living off the land in Alaska who the hell are you to tell me otherwise? I am a proud American so it is "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" and everything else is bullshit.

Those are pretty much my sentiments. I want to eliminate affirmative action. I prefer American law, so I will stay in America.

I was white enough to be barred from a minority-only internship. I filed a complaint with the feds and WON. So by declaration of the United States of America, I'm white.

John Baker of Oxford University addressed the whole "but doesn't the existence of mixed races negate the whole concept of race" challenge by quipping, "the existence of blue-green, as a color, does not mean that blue and green do not exist."

Do you have kids, RGS? Here's a nice idea for you. One goes missing. Cops ask for a description. Say, "but race doesn't exist."

http://www.digtriad.com/news/local_state/article.aspx?storyid=103677&catid=14

My kids are half Filipino so in Your America they would be excluded. Not because of anything they did or might do but because of their heritage. You are an idiot, plain and simple.

I was white enough to be barred from a minority-only internship. I filed a complaint with the feds and WON. So by declaration of the United States of America, I'm white.

John Baker of Oxford University addressed the whole "but doesn't the existence of mixed races negate the whole concept of race" challenge by quipping, "the existence of blue-green, as a color, does not mean that blue and green do not exist."

Do you have kids, RGS? Here's a nice idea for you. One goes missing. Cops ask for a description. Say, "but race doesn't exist."

http://www.digtriad.com/news/local_state/article.aspx?storyid=103677&catid=14

If a black man and a white woman produce a child, is the child black or white in your world?

If a black man and a white woman produce a child, is the child black or white in your world?

In his world and most worlds, black. For a supremist though, of any color, I am sure that only those untainted by "different" blood are pure.

Joyce thinks color is all that matters. So actually in his demento world if the child were skin color white and never let Joyce meet his parents he woulld be white enough for Joyce, for now.

If Joyce ever got his White Country though he would be busy ferretting out any one that was not white enough for him. Why? Because he hates. And color is a convenient identifier for him to hate with.

In his world and most worlds, black. For a supremist though, of any color, I am sure that only those untainted by "different" blood are pure.

Joyce thinks color is all that matters. So actually in his demento world if the child were skin color white and never let Joyce meet his parents he woulld be white enough for Joyce, for now.

If Joyce ever got his White Country though he would be busy ferretting out any one that was not white enough for him. Why? Because he hates. And color is a convenient identifier for him to hate with.

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=JF2WjA0LxOs[/ame]

Given you have 2048 grandparents going back only 10 generations everyone should select, 'all of the above.'

The difference here in the whole race thing is we are using the genetic make up to determine what human ethnicity is better then the other. The genetic make up of each ethinicity will still be there and is a describing factor of your DNA but doesn't make one better then the other.

The difference here in the whole race thing is we are using the genetic make up to determine what human ethnicity is better then the other. The genetic make up of each ethinicity will still be there and is a describing factor of your DNA but doesn't make one better then the other.

And you attempted to marginalize race/ethnicity by claiming the human species is a race.

As far as ethnicity not making one better than the other, you are doing both of two things simultaneously ... preaching to the choir and talking to trees. Those that already understand this are not questioning it, and those that refuse to accept it are not going to do so on your say so.

And you attempted to marginalize race/ethnicity by claiming the human species is a race.

As far as ethnicity not making one better than the other, you are doing both of two things simultaneously ... preaching to the choir and talking to trees. Those that already understand this are not questioning it, and those that refuse to accept it are not going to do so on your say so.

It starts with us. I preach unity because we do not have it. We have gotten so use to being angry and fighting with each other to really see it. There are many racist words out there for every ethnicity and we hear them often. The Democratic party also bumped on a racist and sexist issue.

It does start with us. The future learns what we teach it and the mainstream is there biggest teacher now. The family has broken down and there are no more morals.

We need to come together and change the future. We need to ensure the future is a smart and civilized world. Your kids and grand kids are the ones that will be the new leaders. When did it become cool to be a thug? Don't thugs beat and steal things from people?

It is time to break the lines of who from what part of the world the gene pool has been mixed so many times. Just as an example to align with the recent news of the UFO files and the vatican releasing the Alien spill.
What race do you tell ET if they ask you? Black? What? Brown? Chinese? Mexican? African? American? Irish? Human from Earth?

The lines also need broken because they divide us. They have some groups look at others funny. I mean seriously grow up. You want your kids to hate others?

Family is your choice. Raise the kids right. Make a good example. The young ones emulate what they see. All they see is Sex, Drugs and rockin roll. They do not see, smart, educated and sophisticated as cool.

Turn of the TV.

Joyce thinks color is all that matters.

Reducing race to "color" is like saying the difference between France and Kenya is just "lines on a map" or declaring that a Porsche and a Yugo are "the same" because they both have four wheels. And that it's illogical to prefer one to the other.

Nonsense.

Race isn't just "skin color," it's a sum of human DNA that drives intelligence, temperament, intra-group loyalty and extra-group regard. The sight of another race lights up the amygdala of the brain -- the deepest, oldest and most primal part, the same place lit up by sex and food. Race is almost as elemental as gender. The modern drive to deny race, racial difference and racial reality generally is headed for a big crash.

I am willing to bet a lot of money that RGS takes race into account in his daily life far more than he admits.

I really do not want to say it but the reason for all the issue in the world are people who do not care. People who are ignorrant. People who are selfish.
There was some news story today about Starving people in Eqypt because the price of Oil was so high that these guys couldn't afford to eat.

We wouldn't have that problem if we didn't allow money to rule the world. You are all slaves and the times are showing it now more then ever. It's okay if you do not want to see it. You will cry about it later. Then what? Nothing it's to late.

Your choice, do something now or nothing at all.

What does money ruling the world have to do with race??? The world has existed fo millions of years, moder humans for thousands and thousands. No matter how many people complained about how bad it was getting, no matter how many people have starved to death, or killed each other, or suffered plagues and diseases, the Human species have always continued.
Now I do agree that things seem to be backwards in the world society, for instance the importance of money....GREED. You can thank your Oil giant, failed foreign policy, and foreign dependence on oil for creating this issue of global recession because of oil...

WE, as in the people in this thread, are not responsible for such things, so don't suggest it. What choice do we have?? Should I quit my job and start growing vegetables at home to feed myself??? That'll work really good with the drout we're having. You should take your blame to a little higher authority.

Brian H.
The Higher Authorities love what you just said. You gave them there power now. You surrendered you rights as a person to let others make decisions for you.

Our choice is not to let this happen anymore. To get the power back into the hands of the people and to get real freedom back.

It starts with us. Us doesnt just mean the people on this board but everyone.

To Everyone - Believe it or not. This is our last chance to get freedom back. 10 years from now will be so much worst then today. If you do not think that you can change the future with a voice then we have lost. We need to have Truth and Justice for all not just justice for the Higher Authorities.

Joyce, what race am I? White, Black, Latino, Asian?

I want your honest answer.

541198190_4664ed7351.jpg

black irish?
I can do this all day. I started raising guppies when I was 7....horses when I was somewhat older, dogs off and on forever....always fun to try to guess bloodlines based on appearance and personality...

Brian H.
The Higher Authorities love what you just said. You gave them there power now. You surrendered you rights as a person to let others make decisions for you.

Our choice is not to let this happen anymore. To get the power back into the hands of the people and to get real freedom back.

It starts with us. Us doesnt just mean the people on this board but everyone.

To Everyone - Believe it or not. This is our last chance to get freedom back. 10 years from now will be so much worst then today. If you do not think that you can change the future with a voice then we have lost. We need to have Truth and Justice for all not just justice for the Higher Authorities.

Oh yeah, my post on USMB just streamed right into the ear of our "higher authority" I just hit the power-up button on the higher authority screen.:rolleyes:

Let's all go into attack mode and have a revolution to get our freedoms back...is this what you're suggesting?? ANd you ignored my question...what does the world working on money have to do with anyone's race? Or is this just a thread started for your idealist ranting about how this is our last opportunity to change the future. I'm sure you're a global warming advocate also. :cuckoo:

I think we're pretty well off IMO. Sure, there are crazy things going on in the world. But you could probably only imagine how crazy it felt in 1939 when Hitler started attempting to take over Europe. Americans were only allowed to by a certain amount of gasoline, food, etc... per week. The japanese americans were thrown into an internment camp. And then after WWII when the Cold War was in the midst and people had their phones tapped and were being flagged as communist working for the Soviet Union even though they weren't.
We're way better off than what you suppose, and as long as you don't start advocating terrorism, then you have nothing to worry about. Who cares if someone listens in on you and your wife making love over the phone. Will you ever know it??? NOPE.

Forum List

Back