What Race are you?

It starts with us. I preach unity because we do not have it. We have gotten so use to being angry and fighting with each other to really see it. There are many racist words out there for every ethnicity and we hear them often. The Democratic party also bumped on a racist and sexist issue.

It does start with us. The future learns what we teach it and the mainstream is there biggest teacher now. The family has broken down and there are no more morals.

We need to come together and change the future. We need to ensure the future is a smart and civilized world. Your kids and grand kids are the ones that will be the new leaders. When did it become cool to be a thug? Don't thugs beat and steal things from people?

It is time to break the lines of who from what part of the world the gene pool has been mixed so many times. Just as an example to align with the recent news of the UFO files and the vatican releasing the Alien spill.
What race do you tell ET if they ask you? Black? What? Brown? Chinese? Mexican? African? American? Irish? Human from Earth?

The lines also need broken because they divide us. They have some groups look at others funny. I mean seriously grow up. You want your kids to hate others?

Family is your choice. Raise the kids right. Make a good example. The young ones emulate what they see. All they see is Sex, Drugs and rockin roll. They do not see, smart, educated and sophisticated as cool.

Turn of the TV.

Oh...so he/she's a philosophizer....:rolleyes:

dodgeball1.jpg

I'm waiting for an answer to the race of the guy in the pic.....He has yellow eyes...YELLOW EYES!
(Christmas Story reference)

Oh yeah, my post on USMB just streamed right into the ear of our "higher authority" I just hit the power-up button on the higher authority screen.:rolleyes:

Let's all go into attack mode and have a revolution to get our freedoms back...is this what you're suggesting?? ANd you ignored my question...what does the world working on money have to do with anyone's race? Or is this just a thread started for your idealist ranting about how this is our last opportunity to change the future. I'm sure you're a global warming advocate also. :cuckoo:

I think we're pretty well off IMO. Sure, there are crazy things going on in the world. But you could probably only imagine how crazy it felt in 1939 when Hitler started attempting to take over Europe. Americans were only allowed to by a certain amount of gasoline, food, etc... per week. The japanese americans were thrown into an internment camp. And then after WWII when the Cold War was in the midst and people had their phones tapped and were being flagged as communist working for the Soviet Union even though they weren't.
We're way better off than what you suppose, and as long as you don't start advocating terrorism, then you have nothing to worry about. Who cares if someone listens in on you and your wife making love over the phone. Will you ever know it??? NOPE.

The picture is great. Funny Movie.

Your description is going to happen again. I am on the mind set of preventing that. You let War and Terrorism sacre you, you let Money and Oil run your life they cut them out you have nothing.

Why risk it. Change now. Start talking about it. Get more thinking about it. That's all I am doing. You are on the bottom floor. Lets work our way up. Stop looking at now and look a few years/decades ahead. I will be there then and I know what I do not want. The same Shit we are in now.

The picture is great. Funny Movie.

Your description is going to happen again. I am on the mind set of preventing that. You let War and Terrorism sacre you, you let Money and Oil run your life they cut them out you have nothing.

Why risk it. Change now. Start talking about it. Get more thinking about it. That's all I am doing. You are on the bottom floor. Lets work our way up. Stop looking at now and look a few years/decades ahead. I will be there then and I know what I do not want. The same Shit we are in now.

I'm all for being independent of oil, I'm all for going green, I'm all for personal liberty. The problem is, it's not going to change. Since the history of civilizations have begun, there are elites that control and affect the populous. If we get rid of oil and money, something else will become valuable to take it's place. And if we get rid of oil, some other source of energy will become a commodity and some will monopolize on it. This is more than just a simple suggestion of "let's stop it" it's supply and demand, and there will always be these aspects of life. If you want it, someone will supply you with it. And 9 times out of 10, someone will find a way to monoplize on whatever you're wanting. People are buying oil left and right, therefore someone is buying it. If we switched to a renewable resource that burned clean, someone would find a way to monopolize on it, and we'd be in the same situation as we are now. It's no simple fix.

I'm waiting on William Joyce to guess. He should be able to tell us all the race, since he claims that it's our most basic instinct to distinguish race at first glance.

I'm all for being independent of oil, I'm all for going green, I'm all for personal liberty. The problem is, it's not going to change. Since the history of civilizations have begun, there are elites that control and affect the populous. If we get rid of oil and money, something else will become valuable to take it's place. And if we get rid of oil, some other source of energy will become a commodity and some will monopolize on it. This is more than just a simple suggestion of "let's stop it" it's supply and demand, and there will always be these aspects of life. If you want it, someone will supply you with it. And 9 times out of 10, someone will find a way to monoplize on whatever you're wanting. People are buying oil left and right, therefore someone is buying it. If we switched to a renewable resource that burned clean, someone would find a way to monopolize on it, and we'd be in the same situation as we are now. It's no simple fix.

You have very valid points. These are points that we have to work with and set up a system to not allow the monopoly of something so important. The problem that we have now with the system is the Higher Authorities do not want to make it easier for us. They are the wrong leaders and have been the same ones that are leading us in to the ground right at this very moment. The signs are evident and everyone is running but none of them are looking at what's really going on in the kitchen.

There is a reason they are driving us to the ground and I have said it time and time again so I will not say it now.

I'm waiting on William Joyce to guess. He should be able to tell us all the race, since he claims that it's our most basic instinct to distinguish race at first glance.

His race= White... now ethnicity is something different, I probably would guess that wrong.

could be anything... could be cajun, could be irani or egyptian, yemenite mixed with maybe irish/scottish...or not.

could be black irish, russian georgian or belarusian, too. lol...

so? you really gonna make us all wait for WJ?

Won't matter...whatever you are, you aren't white enough for the lily white one.

could be anything... could be cajun, could be irani or egyptian, yemenite mixed with maybe irish/scottish...or not.

could be black irish, russian georgian or belarusian, too. lol...

so? you really gonna make us all wait for WJ?

Won't matter...whatever you are, you aren't white enough for the lily white one.

Haha, that's actually the new BLACK president for the NCAAP. I don't look anything like that guy, Ben T. Jealous

I watched Carlos Mencia on comedy central last night. You should try and look it up on youtube. He has a very interesting way of dealing with race. Sometimes it seems as though he is picking on just a certain race, but then turns around and does it to the others. He has a great explanation for getting rid of racism....I'd post a youtube clip but I'm firewalled here at work...

I watched Carlos Mencia on comedy central last night. You should try and look it up on youtube. He has a very interesting way of dealing with race. Sometimes it seems as though he is picking on just a certain race, but then turns around and does it to the others. He has a great explanation for getting rid of racism....I'd post a youtube clip but I'm firewalled here at work...

Carlos Mencia is the scum of the standup world, IMO.

Carlos Mencia is the scum of the standup world, IMO.

Really?? have you ever really watched him? I used to see previews of him or hear about some of the things he's said, and I just assumed he was scum. I actually "cast my vote" about him before I had actually seen one of his shows. And he may have some standups that I havn't seen (that I may not like and may change my opinion). However, the one I saw last night was really good and made me laugh, it really wasn't bad. I do realize that he is just a personality, but he made a lot of valid points, even though it was for comedic purposese.

one thing he mentioned was how vegetarians drive him crazy. They'll say they don't eat anything that lives. Then he explains to them that plants are a life form. Then they say that they don't eat anything that has flesh, and he explains to them that plants have flesh, (i.e. tree bark, potato skins, apple peel) And then they say that they don't eat anything that breaths...he then explains to them that photosynthesis is breathing for a plant. They also take in carbon-dioxide and release oxygen. He then tells them that he eats beef (an animal that farts methane and carbon into the atmospher) and vegetarians are eating the mechanism that turns carbon into oxygen for everyone else breaths. He says he's eating the problem, and their eating the solution. (I know it's comedy, but it's funny)

Really?? have you ever really watched him? I used to see previews of him or hear about some of the things he's said, and I just assumed he was scum. I actually "cast my vote" about him before I had actually seen one of his shows. And he may have some standups that I havn't seen (that I may not like and may change my opinion). However, the one I saw last night was really good and made me laugh, it really wasn't bad. I do realize that he is just a personality, but he made a lot of valid points, even though it was for comedic purposese.

one thing he mentioned was how vegetarians drive him crazy. They'll say they don't eat anything that lives. Then he explains to them that plants are a life form. Then they say that they don't eat anything that has flesh, and he explains to them that plants have flesh, (i.e. tree bark, potato skins, apple peel) And then they say that they don't eat anything that breaths...he then explains to them that photosynthesis is breathing for a plant. They also take in carbon-dioxide and release oxygen. He then tells them that he eats beef (an animal that farts methane and carbon into the atmospher) and vegetarians are eating the mechanism that turns carbon into oxygen for everyone else breaths. He says he's eating the problem, and their eating the solution. (I know it's comedy, but it's funny)

1. He steals jokes. It's been proven several times that he steals. Look it up on youtube for his direct stealing from Bill Crosby and others

2. He just yells when his jokes suck. The less funny his joke, the louder he becomes.

3. He makes jokes that need long explainations (like the one you talked about), yet they usually have a weak punchline and don't really say anything relevant.

I haven't been to a show of his, but I watched one of his seasons and one of his standup specials.

1. He steals jokes. It's been proven several times that he steals. Look it up on youtube for his direct stealing from Bill Crosby and others

2. He just yells when his jokes suck. The less funny his joke, the louder he becomes.

3. He makes jokes that need long explainations (like the one you talked about), yet they usually have a weak punchline and don't really say anything relevant.

I haven't been to a show of his, but I watched one of his seasons and one of his standup specials.

Oh ok, well there must be ALOT more that I haven't seen of him. This was one-hour long stand-up. I'm not much on watching stand-up so that may be why I don't recognize the joke stealing. Thanks for the heads up....

Oh ok, well there must be ALOT more that I haven't seen of him. This was one-hour long stand-up. I'm not much on watching stand-up so that may be why I don't recognize the joke stealing. Thanks for the heads up....

Check out Kat Williams sometime. The Pimp Chronicles are damn funny if you don't mind his very crude language and are under the age of 30. If you like Steve Martin and Bill Cosby, then stay away from Williams:eusa_snooty:

Haha, that's actually the new BLACK president for the NCAAP. I don't look anything like that guy, Ben T. Jealous

Yes, that's hilarious. The black president of the NAACP looks white. Only, I'll bet some blacks are jealous of him, for that and his ascendancy to the leadership of a group that's called The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. There's a breed of racial regard I'm sure you've not heard of called "colorism," in which lighter 'people of color' are accused of discriminating against darker 'people of color.' There have actually been lawsuits over this.

What do you think of that?

Funny, I just read an announcement from the rabbis encouraging Jews not to marry non-Jews. Speaking of how Jews treat non-Jews, check this out:

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/981015.html

Got a comment on that?

No. Because you wouldn't understand it. You're a racist jewhater and I really don't feel any need to explain it to you so youcan tell me again how disgusting my people are.

Now don't you have a cross to go set on fire?

Funny, I just read an announcement from the rabbis encouraging Jews not to marry non-Jews. Speaking of how Jews treat non-Jews, check this out:

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/981015.html

Got a comment on that?

Mormons advice their followers to marry in the faith also. Why? Because different religions can cause problems in a marriage and a family. The spouses would not be going to the same churches or have the same spiritual beliefs and lay leaders. When children came along there would be the problem of which religion to raise them in or the worse choice to not teach them religion at all as a "compromise".

Families can survive mixed religion marriages, but usually only if the spouses are not very faithful to either religion and do not actually practice either. Or the family converts later to a single religion, meaning one of the spouses ( or both) gave up a personal faith to be a family.

I bet the Catholic church recommends catholics marry other catholics.

One is free to do otherwise in all the cases but it doesn't change the fact the religion recommends that you stay with in the religion.

Forum List

Back