What Race are you?

Uknow_me72

Apr 15, 2008
We are Human.
Let's hear our voices. Color of skin doesn't matter. What country I was born in doesn't matter. What ethnicity I am doesn't matter. Where in the world I am from doesn't matter. What does matter is that I am Human and I live on Earth.
So do you.
So why am I any special then you are?
I am not.
We are equals.
Let's bring a real peace to our selves. Let's unite the world under a common goal.
Let's be pro-life.
Let's be responsible.

Humans are a species. There is more than just skin color as a difference in Race.

You are genocidal.

We are Human.
Let's hear our voices. Color of skin doesn't matter. What country I was born in doesn't matter. What ethnicity I am doesn't matter. Where in the world I am from doesn't matter. What does matter is that I am Human and I live on Earth.
So do you.
I am not.
We are equals.
Let's bring a real peace to our selves. Let's unite the world under a common goal.
Let's be pro-life.
Let's be responsible.

I always enjoy checking off "other" and writing moonbat in the space provided.

:rofl:

Tell that to the state, please. Foodstamp applications request not only your "race" but your "ethnicity" as well.

So for "race" you get to check white, black, Indian, whatever.
For "ethnicity" there are two choices: Hispanic or Non-Hispanic.

You're not required to fill it out, but there's nothing on the application which tells people they aren't required to fill it out, and if it isn't filled out and we don't state (as workers) that the client chose not to fill it out, we get errors.

We are Human.
So do you.
I am not.
We are equals.
Let's be pro-life.
Let's be responsible.
This is the type liberal Babel that sounds good until you start to think about it. If skin color doesn't matter than promote the elimination of affirmative action, if what country you were born in doesn't matter, move to Darfur; no two people are equal except in the eyes of God and the law. Only the dead know true peace. Yea, unite under a common goal--isn't that what the commies always said? NO, THANKS! And F--K "being responsible." If I what to be a irresponsible jerk living off the land in Alaska who the hell are you to tell me otherwise? I am a proud American so it is "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" and everything else is bullshit.

This is the type liberal Babel that sounds good until you start to think about it. If skin color doesn't matter than promote the elimination of affirmative action, if what country you were born in doesn't matter, move to Darfur; no two people are equal except in the eyes of God and the law. Only the dead know true peace. Yea, unite under a common goal--isn't that what the commies always said? NO, THANKS! And F--K "being responsible." If I what to be a irresponsible jerk living off the land in Alaska who the hell are you to tell me otherwise? I am a proud American so it is "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" and everything else is bullshit.

no. it sounds like he's been eating too much peyote out in the desert. has nothing to do with "liberal".

I really do not want to say it but the reason for all the issue in the world are people who do not care. People who are ignorrant. People who are selfish.
There was some news story today about Starving people in Eqypt because the price of Oil was so high that these guys couldn't afford to eat.

We wouldn't have that problem if we didn't allow money to rule the world. You are all slaves and the times are showing it now more then ever. It's okay if you do not want to see it. You will cry about it later. Then what? Nothing it's to late.

Your choice, do something now or nothing at all.

People are starving in Egypt because corn has skyrocketed which means so has wheat, flour, rice, and any animal which eats corn.

I don't even know what race I am. I know I'm Hungarian. And English and Scottish and Irish. Allegedly there's some Indian in there (both sets of great grandparents came from Oklahoma territories, great grandpa roamed all over the west, built cabins in Montana, Idaho, etc.) and my grandma was born on the Sioux res, but they didn't talk about it and I haven't really delved into it yet.

Honestly, I just don't care what my race is. I have a family and a country I love and I guess my plate is full enough.

People are starving in Egypt because corn has skyrocketed which means so has wheat, flour, rice, and any animal which eats corn.

Honestly, I just don't care what my race is. I have a family and a country I love and I guess my plate is full enough.
Yep, those poor Egyptians are starving because their kind hearted oil exporting Muslims bothers have raised the price of oil so high that it increases the price of basic staples and the wheat production in the middle east has failed because of some blight or mold.

The food riots so moved me that I went out a bought a big rib-eye steak, a baker potato and six half gallons of ice cream, cooked the steak and potato and then had a big bowl of chocolate ice cream.

No, it's skyrocketed because brilliant anti-oil bozos have taken corn off the market and are putting it into their cars. Which means we're feeding livestock with our own grains and the price of all grains are going up to compensate.

Let's hear it for lowering oil prices, while at the same time refusing to drill for oil!
:clap2:

Thomas Malthus.

They are starving because their population is above the carrying capacity of the land their society has developed.

no. it sounds like he's been eating too much peyote out in the desert. has nothing to do with "liberal".

But seriously, how does this comment differ from modern liberalism, or even 3/4 of conservatism? If this comment were put to Bushy and he were asked for his reaction, he'd say, "I ugree. I ugree. We's all humanizinatin' tuday. Diversity is our greatest strength. Family values don't stop at the Rio Grande. Condi, come stand by me for the photographer man."

We are Human.
So do you.
I am not.
We are equals.
Let's be pro-life.
Let's be responsible.

Yep, I just can't see anything in this lovely poem that wouldn't be accepted by all but two or three members of the U.S. Congress, perhaps one editorial board of a major newspaper, perhaps six university professors. "We're all one race, the human race" has become our modern religion, and much more... really, a state religion. If you don't believe this and mouth this, you're a bigot, a racist, a xenophobe. And you are sent to America's equivalent of the gulag: unemployability, rejection, scourging, maybe jail if they can set you up right.

But seriously, how does this comment differ from modern liberalism, or even 3/4 of conservatism? If this comment were put to Bushy and he were asked for his reaction, he'd say, "I ugree. I ugree. We's all humanizinatin' tuday. Diversity is our greatest strength. Family values don't stop at the Rio Grande. Condi, come stand by me for the photographer man."

We are Human.
So do you.
I am not.
We are equals.
Let's be pro-life.
Let's be responsible.

Yep, I just can't see anything in this lovely poem that wouldn't be accepted by all but two or three members of the U.S. Congress, perhaps one editorial board of a major newspaper, perhaps six university professors. "We're all one race, the human race" has become our modern religion, and much more... really, a state religion. If you don't believe this and mouth this, you're a bigot, a racist, a xenophobe. And you are sent to America's equivalent of the gulag: unemployability, rejection, scourging, maybe jail if they can set you up right.

STILL waiting for that family tree Joyce. Prove YOU are white enough.

haha, I'm still waiting on him defining whiteness.

Well European will do for me, unless he has Gypsy blood or Jewish Blood, there are also Moorish blood in Europe so that won't do either. And the Balkans has some muslim blood lines that simply won't do for Joyce.

I am not up on all the different groups in Europe so I am sure others can chime in with those pesky dirty blood lines that would make Joyce not "white" enough.

If I did my math correctly, there are 1020 ancestors in 9 generations (family history to the Seven Years War). I've got about 40-50 direct ancestors identified (off the top of my head). Egad man....

"Condi, come on o'er here for the photographerery man so he can picturize us."
:rofl:

The interesting thing about the Moors is that quite a few North Africans should still have Visigothic, Roman, Greek, Coptic, and Phonecian heritage. Add to that the propensity of the Semites towards White Concubines and the occasional stray Crusader or Turned-Turk-Sailor and you run into quite an unique situation.

Quite like how by the fall of Constantinopolis the upper class of the Turks were largely white.

I believe, regarding the Converso Moors and even the Crypto Jews, many of them found their way to Mesoamerica to aovid the Inquisition and several hudred years of bad history. This coincides with the rumors of the Spanish and Portugese Jews being involved in the Atlantic Slave Trade.

STILL waiting for that family tree Joyce. Prove YOU are white enough.

I was white enough to be barred from a minority-only internship. I filed a complaint with the feds and WON. So by declaration of the United States of America, I'm white.

John Baker of Oxford University addressed the whole "but doesn't the existence of mixed races negate the whole concept of race" challenge by quipping, "the existence of blue-green, as a color, does not mean that blue and green do not exist."

Do you have kids, RGS? Here's a nice idea for you. One goes missing. Cops ask for a description. Say, "but race doesn't exist."

http://www.digtriad.com/news/local_state/article.aspx?storyid=103677&catid=14

Forum List

Back