What question would you ask Obama in a debate?

Where is the PO or single payer? Why did you sell out to the pharmaceutical and insurance companies? Out of all people, why did you make room for Billy Tauzin to sit down at the negotiation tables, behind closed doors, in which you promised America otherwise?

Speaking of transparency, why are you one of the least transparent Presidents in history? Why do you have an allergy to whistleblowers?

Why do you take credit for pulling out of Iraq, when you wanted to stay longer, but was kicked out by the deadline set during the Bush administration? Why are you still keeping ~5,000 hired mercs over in Iraq?

Why aren't some bankers in jail? You talk tough about prosecuting, but given your AG's (re: Holder) affiliation with the big banks, isn't their conflict of interest?

Speaking of your AG, why isn't Holder (or someone) in jail for arming Mexican drug cartels?

Speaking about the War on Drugs, why do you continue this insane policy?

Why are you cutting medicare while spending $100 million on a new secret prison Afghanistan?

Why do you ask the rich to pay more, yet your administration is filled with tax dodgers?

Why are you trying levy sanction against Iran when Panetta proclaims that they are not building a nuclear? Don't you know that sanctions are an act of transgression and a form of collective punishment that have a long history of not working and back firing? Don't you realize the futility of this policy, given the fact that Iran is making exclusive bilaterial agreements with India and China to sell oil?

Speaking of China, why the hell do we need to send thousands of troops to Australia? Is China really a threat to us?

That is all for now.....

If only the media wimps had the balls to ask these questions...

"Why are John Paulson, Angelo Mozilo, Daniel Sparks, Fabrice Tourre, Roland Arnal, and James Cayne, to name a few, not in federal prison?"

\\

Did you know that despite your girly throwing motion you still have better mechanics than Tim Tebow?

"What question would you ask Obama in a debate? "

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCrjLVSapII&feature=related]What'chu talkin' 'bout Willis? - YouTube[/ame]

This would probably be just before security took me away...

It is all clear now! Idiot 15 has got a hard-on for Tebow. Disturbing. What will all your morbidly obese girlfriends say?

It is all clear now! Idiot 15 has got a hard-on for Tebow. Disturbing. What will all your morbidly obese girlfriends say?

It's funny that you've been reduced to making stuff up after I exposed you more than two weeks ago.

But please keep flailing around trying to work that butthurt out, it's a hoot! :thup:

Maybe he'll be traded to your beloved Jets one day and you can profess your infatuation in person.

I'd want two questions

1. Do you finally now realize that the GOP will not work with you?

2. When the hell are you going to stop the prohibition on marijuana?

I'd ask him why he's suing the states instead of helping them. I'd ask him why he is risking Taxpayers money in venture capitalism and I'd ask him why when it falls through his "bundlers" recoup their money and the Taxpayers loses theirs. I wanna know what part of his brain tells him that's okay. And, thirdly I'd ask him why he throws all of his energy into dividing this nation.

Forum List

Back