Democrats must be doing an Internet Survey.

SFC Ollie

Still Marching
Oct 21, 2009
Extreme East Ohio
LOL

I just started an internet survey, (I do these for about 4 different survey sites) Anyway this one was political, It asked all the questions who did you vote for in 08, are you going to vote in 2012, etc...

When it got to what is the chance that you might support Barack Obama it gave these

I will definitely support him
I might support him
There is a small chance I will support him
Definitely will not support him

Well when I checked number 4 the following came up on my screen..........

This survey may not be for you.

LOL, someone wants a partisan survey..................

LOL

I just started an internet survey, (I do these for about 4 different survey sites) Anyway this one was political, It asked all the questions who did you vote for in 08, are you going to vote in 2012, etc...

When it got to what is the chance that you might support Barack Obama it gave these

I might support him

:lol:

When it comes to surveys, it's always wise to dig into the survey itself before accepting the resutls. So few posters here do that... which makes it very easy to hand their ass to them on a plate. :lol:

LOL

I might support him

That was funny.:clap2: "This survey may not be for you." Did the survey end after that?

It not a new trick. It's the opposite "side" trying to pull a character assassination plot over on Obama supporters. Yep make people believe Obama is not the choice for them.

This type of campaigning picked up steam during the Reagan/Bush campaign and has not quit yet. In essence RINO's,republicans or whatever this party has become does not run a campaign on issues and practical solutions.

It's all the same rhetoric of 31 ago years and character assassinations too.

Why do voters fall for this crap?

It not a new trick. It's the opposite "side" trying to pull a character assassination plot over on Obama supporters. Yep make people believe Obama is not the choice for them.

This type of campaigning picked up steam during the Reagan/Bush campaign and has not quit yet. In essence RINO's,republicans or whatever this party has become does not run a campaign on issues and practical solutions.

Sure it is.:cuckoo:

Problem is.....if you have no character there's none to assassinate.

LOL

I might support him

That was funny.:clap2: "This survey may not be for you." Did the survey end after that?

Yep, I was not permitted to finish......Took me straight back to the sites home page....

Sure it is.:cuckoo:

Problem is.....if you have no character there's none to assassinate.

Damn, I was going to do that....

Are you for real?

LOL

I might support him

Yep, I was not permitted to finish......Took me straight back to the sites home page....

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I'm not getting what the "gotcha" is here...

There is no "gotcha" You don't think it strange or at least different for a survey to end like that? That is unless they wanted only Obama supporters in the survey.......

I think it's pretty clear that whatever that survey was for, they only wanted Obama supporters to fill it out.

I don't understand why it rates a thread, though.

LOL

I might support him

:doubt:Sure ya did.
:lol:

Ollie - you should try it again with a different choice and see what's up. I'd be curious to know what they are selling.

I do these surveys for 4 different survey sites all the time Just never had one end with that statement before. Usually they cut you off with something like "we have already received enough participation from your demographic." Or "the survey is full". Anyway if I try to log back into the survey I'll get a notice that I have already completed that survey.......

I'm not getting what the "gotcha" is here...

There is no "gotcha" You don't think it strange or at least different for a survey to end like that? That is unless they wanted only Obama supporters in the survey.......

I think it's pretty clear that whatever that survey was for, they only wanted Obama supporters to fill it out.

I don't understand why it rates a thread, though.

Well, you are here.

Forum List

Back