What question would you ask Obama in a debate?

I'd ask him why he's suing the states instead of helping them. I'd ask him why he is risking Taxpayers money in venture capitalism and I'd ask him why when it falls through his "bundlers" recoup their money and the Taxpayers loses theirs. I wanna know what part of his brain tells him that's okay. And, thirdly I'd ask him why he throws all of his energy into dividing this nation.

Not Roger Aisles' questions Willow, YOUR questions :)

What's it like being a tyrant?

Did it feel good to murder a US citizen instead of trying to capture him?

Why did you keep the Patriot Act, when you said you were getting rid of it?

Why did you spread the war when you said you were going to end it?

What's it like to be Frances errand boy?

How many Libyans did we kill per barrel of oil?

In the wake of the Tucson tragedy that took the lives of 6 Americans, and caused an elected official, Gabby Giffords, to suffer horrific injury, you said - and I quote "...make sure that we are talking with each other in a way that heals, not a way that wounds". Why then did you choose to speak about conservatives as 'the enemy'?

During your 2008 campaign, you promised to "clean up Washington". Why has it taken you 4 years to even mention the corrupt practices of "insider trading" in Congress?

Considering the above, do you see yourself as a hypocrite?

I would ask him several questions.

Why didn't you investigate the banking and financial industry immediately?
Why do you continue to try to work with people that hate your guts simply because of your party and skin color?
Why are we still in Afghanistan?
What was the rationale behind cutting a terrible deal with Republicans and extending the tax cuts?
Why didn't you open an investigation into the run up to war with Iraq?

In the wake of the Tucson tragedy that took the lives of 6 Americans, and caused an elected official, Gabby Giffords, to suffer horrific injury, you said - and I quote "...make sure that we are talking with each other in a way that heals, not a way that wounds". Why then did you choose to speak about conservatives as 'the enemy'?

During your 2008 campaign, you promised to "clean up Washington". Why has it taken you 4 years to even mention the corrupt practices of "insider trading" in Congress?

Considering the above, do you see yourself as a hypocrite?

ooooo

Nice one.

:clap2:

My question to Obama:

If, in your words, President Bush was "unpatriotic" for incurring the debt he did, then what are you for incurring more than twice the amoubt of debt in half the time?

Why do you continue to try to work with people that hate your guts simply because of your party and skin color?
What was the rationale behind cutting a terrible deal with Republicans and extending the tax cuts?

Why didn't you investigate the banking and financial industry immediately? I needed their money and support.
Why do you continue to try to work with people that hate your guts simply because of your party and skin color? I hate them back. haven't you been paying attention?
Why are we still in Afghanistan? I had no idea how hard this job was and just told you what you wanted to hear.
What was the rationale behind cutting a terrible deal with Republicans and extending the tax cuts? I got them to pass other things I wanted.
Why didn't you open an investigation into the run up to war with Iraq? That would lead to me being investigating for everything I will do wrong in office.

:lol:

I channeled my inner Black Irish for ya.

I would ask him what happened to all of those shovel-ready projects, why did he wait 3 years to start talking about job creation, why did it take him over 3 years to start cutting spending (in the military), and what makes him think attacking the rich is a solution to our debt-crisis.

I'd ask one question with a follow up question:

What qualities constitute effective leadership?
Which ones' are you lacking?

My question to Obama:

If, in your words, President Bush was "unpatriotic" for incurring the debt he did, then what are you for incurring more than twice the amoubt of debt in half the time?

That's pretty easy to answer. The "debt" we are incurring now..is two fold. To pay down the debt Bush put on the credit card. And to correct the damage done by the Bush administration.

I would ask him what happened to all of those shovel-ready projects, why did he wait 3 years to start talking about job creation, why did it take him over 3 years to start cutting spending (in the military), and what makes him think attacking the rich is a solution to our debt-crisis.

Google is your friend.

The Stimulus Plan: A Detailed List of Spending - ProPublica

Why didn't you investigate the banking and financial industry immediately? I needed their money and support.
Why do you continue to try to work with people that hate your guts simply because of your party and skin color? I hate them back. haven't you been paying attention?
Why are we still in Afghanistan? I had no idea how hard this job was and just told you what you wanted to hear.
What was the rationale behind cutting a terrible deal with Republicans and extending the tax cuts? I got them to pass other things I wanted.
Why didn't you open an investigation into the run up to war with Iraq? That would lead to me being investigating for everything I will do wrong in office.

Well..

1. Yes and no.
2. Well no.
3. It was a bad deal. And a horrible way to leverage. I'd like him to explain it.
4. Why?

You Black Irish..you.

Well..

1. Yes and no.
2. Well no.
3. It was a bad deal. And a horrible way to leverage. I'd like him to explain it.
4. Why?

You Black Irish..you.

1. Yes as all get out. They all kiss that ring.
2. remember when he called us all enemies of the state?
3. He's actually gotten more passed than Bush did. so he must have gotten sumptin good.
4. He knew that shovel ready wasn't shovel ready but spent a Trillion anyway. The Unconstitutional parts of obamacare. Spreading the war to Yemen. Going to war in Libya. Murdering a US citizen.

Dood, I'm so dark, spanish people speak spanish too me and are shocked when I don't know wtf they are saying.

My Grandmother, god rest her soul, was Irish, normal kind. She went about 8 years and never saw me in the summer, then one year we went to visit in Aug.
She thought I was dirty and long story short. She started to scrub me with a Fuller brush.

Do you feel any remorse at all at having that criminal Jon Corzine write the Failed Stimulus?

Forum List

Back