What question would you ask Obama in a debate?

What question would one ask as a moderator, or as an opponent?

As a moderator, I would probably ask Obama to describe the policy differences between a second Obama term and a Romney (or whomever presidency).

As an opponent, I would probably try to work in every negative economic statistic I could, then ask Obama why he refused to take responsibility for an economy which he'd been managing for four years.

I would ask him how much damage a Republican administration would do to America

I didn't vote for you in 2008, but I found your stand on civil liberties attractive.

Why did you cave in and take all the Bush Administration stances once in power?

• Banned
What question would one ask as a moderator, or as an opponent?

As a moderator, I would probably ask Obama to describe the policy differences between a second Obama term and a Romney (or whomever presidency).

As an opponent, I would probably try to work in every negative economic statistic I could, then ask Obama why he refused to take responsibility for an economy which he'd been managing for four years.

As a moderator, as an opponent, or as a concerned citizen. ( :

I suppose concerned citizen questions might be shaped by party ID in a debate setting. So maybe just a concerned citizen in as unpartisan a setting as you can imagine.

Last edited:
Where is the PO or single payer? Why did you sell out to the pharmaceutical and insurance companies? Out of all people, why did you make room for Billy Tauzin to sit down at the negotiation tables, behind closed doors, in which you promised America otherwise?

Speaking of transparency, why are you one of the least transparent Presidents in history? Why do you have an allergy to whistleblowers?

Why do you take credit for pulling out of Iraq, when you wanted to stay longer, but was kicked out by the deadline set during the Bush administration? Why are you still keeping ~5,000 hired mercs over in Iraq?

Why aren't some bankers in jail? You talk tough about prosecuting, but given your AG's (re: Holder) affiliation with the big banks, isn't their conflict of interest?

Speaking of your AG, why isn't Holder (or someone) in jail for arming Mexican drug cartels?

Speaking about the War on Drugs, why do you continue this insane policy?

Why are you cutting medicare while spending $100 million on a new secret prison Afghanistan?

Why do you ask the rich to pay more, yet your administration is filled with tax dodgers?

Why are you trying levy sanction against Iran when Panetta proclaims that they are not building a nuclear? Don't you know that sanctions are an act of transgression and a form of collective punishment that have a long history of not working and back firing? Don't you realize the futility of this policy, given the fact that Iran is making exclusive bilaterial agreements with India and China to sell oil?

Speaking of China, why the hell do we need to send thousands of troops to Australia? Is China really a threat to us?

That is all for now.....

Last edited:
What exactly he meant when he said we needed a civilian army?

Why he wants our energy costs to necessarily skyrocket when we are already suffering?

What question would you ask Obama in a debate?

"When the country was considering healthcare reform why did you fold like a little punk ass bitch and allow Baucus to take single payer off the table when over 60 % of America wanted it?"

That would be my question to Obama.

Last edited:
How did you get into Harvard, who paid your tuition and why are your grades locked up in the same vault as your birth certificate?

You have failed to turn the economy around as you had promised, it's dismal at best, why should we trust your word and what qualifies you for re-election?

Forum List

Back