What promise do you wish Obama had kept?

You are a victim of the political rhetoric that is NOT based on fact.
No laws were broken by the Bush administration. There is a debate as to whether or not he was mis advised by the WH attorneys....and that potentially wrong advice is based on individual interpretation of the laws.....but no law was intentionally broken by the President or his staff.

I find it best to not listen to the political rhetoric.....

Pelosi for example...she used political rhetoric when she claimed that the CIA lied to her andf to congress...

She said that in an effort to continue her Bush bashing as it pertains to watewrboarding without looking like a hypocrite. It was self serving political rhetoric.

But the logical know that if she were not lying about the CIA, there would have been an intense investigation....for if the CIA lied to congress, it would have been a hell of a serious violation by the agency.

Dont listen to political rhetoric...and please...do yourself a favor....dont repeat it either without knowing the facts.

What I won't listen to is criminal apologists like yourself. The Bush administration was one of, if not THE most corrupt and evil administrations in American history, he makes Nixon look like a boy scout.

Yet...pelosi has called a hearing on Weiner and his sexploits.

She did not call one on what you claim to be the most corrupt administration in history...

She di not call for one in regard to the CIA lying to congress....

But she calls one for someone on her side of the aisle for some stupid texts and photos.

DO you not see how little sense that makes?

God bless America! We glorify sex, but hate when people have it. We'll let you get away with torturing people overseas, but may Honest Abe's ghost help you if it comes out you have a sexual relationship with someone... who isn't your wife!

I'm not sure if he promised it or not but I wish he would end the middle east occupations

Some of our current areas we're warmongering in (Libya, Yemen, Syria) we skipped diplomacy, so that he promised against, but sadly he promised that he would increase the warmongering in Afghanistan.

Got a question for you Nic_Driver....

Do you believe that Bush "cherry picked" the intel in regard to Iraq and Hussein?

"Fabricated" is a better word.

They "cherry-picked" legal advice.

Really?

Would you mind offering me an explanation as to how Bush and company was able to tkae the intel offered to him by other countries that coincided with the US intel and then fabricate THAT intel as well so it coincided with HIS fabricated intel?

You are aware, of course, that there was intel from over a dozen other countries that was presented to congress when he seeked approval to remove Hussein.

Exactly why didnt...say....Australia....complain that THEIR intel was fabricated by Bush and company?

DO you not see how you are a victim of political rhetoric?

Are you so naive to not realize that the few politicians who claimed the intel was fabricated were the exact same politicians that were being called hypocrites when they were jumping on the "anti Bush and Iraq" bandwagon after voting YES to rid Iraq of Hussein?

Do you not see how political rhetoric is used...and how people like you fall for it?

I wish he'd closed Gitmo.

I also wish he would have pursued criminal charges against some in the Bush administration for the myriad of crimes committed, and in some cases even confessed to by members of the Bush administration. It sets a very bad precedent to allow the President of the United States or his staff to be above the law.

No laws were broken by the Bush administration. There is a debate as to whether or not he was mis advised by the WH attorneys....and that potentially wrong advice is based on individual interpretation of the laws.....but no law was intentionally broken by the President or his staff.

Pelosi for example...she used political rhetoric when she claimed that the CIA lied to her andf to congress...

She said that in an effort to continue her Bush bashing as it pertains to watewrboarding without looking like a hypocrite. It was self serving political rhetoric.

But the logical know that if she were not lying about the CIA, there would have been an intense investigation....for if the CIA lied to congress, it would have been a hell of a serious violation by the agency.

Dont listen to political rhetoric...and please...do yourself a favor....dont repeat it either without knowing the facts.

What I won't listen to is criminal apologists like yourself. The Bush administration was one of, if not THE most corrupt and evil administrations in American history, he makes Nixon look like a boy scout.

Please provide evidence that Bush broke the law.

Do you just need one court ruling?

Ding.

And let's not forget warrant-less wiretaps, y'all.

Hmmm...

So Congress has time to investigate some racy texts.....and have hearing after hearing regarding steroid use in baseball...

But they dont have the time to investigate a President who fabricated intel as he duped congress into giving him permission to send thousasnds of troops to their death.

And they dont have time to investigate the CIA for lying to congress as they knwoingly and intenitonally went against the consitution.

Sure.....makes a lot of sense.

Pathetic how some people truly beleive the political rhetoric they hear.

And did I mention that fucking Patriot Act that he actually made stronger instead of tossing it out?

THAT woulda been the thing he coulda hung his hat on.

But NO. None of those fuckers give a shit about freedom.

This goes for those who voted for him and those who didn't.

For me it's I wish he'd kept his promise that diplomacy, whether with our allies or enemies, was of absolute importance. Then we have the current disaster in Libya, and despite all Gaddafi's faults he's proven to be open to diplomacy in the past when he stopped his WMD program, yet Obama ignored this and went with the war first, ask questions later that hurt us so much in the last administration.

What about you guys?

I wish he would have brought ALL of our troops home, like he promised, instead of shifting them from Iraq to Afghanistan.

I'm not sure if he promised it or not but I wish he would end the middle east occupations

al Qaeda feels the same way.

Al-Qaeda loves our middle east occupation, they no longer have to chase us or find us. That's why Al-Qaeda keeps growing and is spreading all over Africa, what better motivation for new recruits than the US blowing up the area they live in?

This goes for those who voted for him and those who didn't.

For me it's I wish he'd kept his promise that diplomacy, whether with our allies or enemies, was of absolute importance. Then we have the current disaster in Libya, and despite all Gaddafi's faults he's proven to be open to diplomacy in the past when he stopped his WMD program, yet Obama ignored this and went with the war first, ask questions later that hurt us so much in the last administration.

What about you guys?

I wish he would have brought ALL of our troops home, like he promised, instead of shifting them from Iraq to Afghanistan.

and keeping the 50,000 troops that are still in Iraq there.

al Qaeda feels the same way.

Al-Qaeda loves our middle east occupation, they no longer have to chase us or find us. That's why Al-Qaeda keeps growing and is spreading all over Africa, what better motivation for new recruits than the US blowing up the area they live in?

Um, the US does not have troops stationed in Africa currently. Africa is not the middle east.

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

Which he has not done

Hmmm...

So Congress has time to investigate some racy texts.....and have hearing after hearing regarding steroid use in baseball...

But they dont have the time to investigate a President who fabricated intel as he duped congress into giving him permission to send thousasnds of troops to their death.

And they dont have time to investigate the CIA for lying to congress as they knwoingly and intenitonally went against the consitution.

Sure.....makes a lot of sense.

Pathetic how some people truly beleive the political rhetoric they hear.

It's even more pathetic for someone like you to see and hear the truth but turn a blind eye to it because it doesn’t fit your preconceptions.

Forum List

Back