What promise do you wish Obama had kept?

Al-Qaeda loves our middle east occupation, they no longer have to chase us or find us. That's why Al-Qaeda keeps growing and is spreading all over Africa, what better motivation for new recruits than the US blowing up the area they live in?

Um, the US does not have troops stationed in Africa currently. Africa is not the middle east.

UM...north eastern africa IS the middle east.
Or is Egypt and Israel and others not deemed the middle east anymore?

The US does not have troops stationed in either Egypt or Israel.
Thanks.

1) If Bush fabricated intel, how exactly did he fabricate intel of all of those other countries without them complaining about it?

Huh? Ever heard of curveball? Total fabrication.

2) If Bush fabricated intel to dupe congress into allowing him to send thousands of US troops to their death, why were there never any hearings about it?

Because of people like you.

It's Jarhead's fault partially for no hearing? Wow, I never knew he as an individual had so much power over every corner of government.

I'll bet there were just hundreds of democrats desperate to launch an enormous investigation brought to their knees by Jarhead and his goons.

:cuckoo:

1) If Bush fabricated intel, how exactly did he fabricate intel of all of those other countries without them complaining about it?

2) If Bush fabricated intel to dupe congress into allowing him to send thousands of US troops to their death, why were there never any hearings about it?

It's Jarhead's fault partially for no hearing? Wow, I never knew he as an individual had so much power over every corner of government.

I'll bet there were just hundreds of democrats desperate to launch an enormous investigation brought to their knees by Jarhead and his goons.

You didnt know that Jarhead was the power behind the throne? Shame.

You didnt hear?
We stormed the capitol building.

lol....we couldnt get them to stop the steroids in baseball hearings...
But we were able to stop them from investigating a president that lied to congress so he can send 5000 troops to their deaths.

Pathetic the way people try to defend the rhetoric they tend to regurgiutate as fact.

It is sad how easily people are fooled by politicians who say things for political expediency.

UM...north eastern africa IS the middle east.
Or is Egypt and Israel and others not deemed the middle east anymore?

Thanks.

My bad.
Thanks for the correction.

His correction was incorrect, we currently have, and have almost always had, troops in Egypt and we also do joint military exercises with Israel, including a small permanent force.

American Troops in Middle of Egyptian Unrest - Yahoo! News

Israel Defense Forces - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanks.

My bad.

His correction was incorrect, we currently have, and have almost always had, troops in Egypt and we also do joint military exercises with Israel, including a small permanent force.

I could easly learn we have troops in Egypt, but that other link is very long. Where does it say we have troops there?

I know Navy ships and subs are allowed to dock there as a liberty port, but none are stationed there.

My bad.

I could easly learn we have troops in Egypt, but that other link is very long. Where does it say we have troops there?

I know Navy ships and subs are allowed to dock there as a liberty port, but none are stationed there.

From the link;

"The United States has an anti-missile system base in the Negev region of Southern Israel, which is manned by 120 US Army personnel."

As I said it's a small force, but a force nonetheless.

Here are mine.

-Close Gitmo.
-End the war in Iraq.
-No renewal of Bush Tax cuts.
-Single Payer Health Care System
-Tighter and Enforced regulatory structure for Banks and Financial institutions.
-Real spending on infrastructure (No fucking tax breaks).

From the link;

"The United States has an anti-missile system base in the Negev region of Southern Israel, which is manned by 120 US Army personnel."

I doubt al Qaeda is getting lathered up because of 120 army personnel.

Has he kept even one?? so with that said,pick anyone you want,they where all meaningless.

Yeah..hes kept alot of them..

But this is my fave.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKHsjRzUTLQ]YouTube - ‪Obama in 2008: 'We Will Kill Bin Laden, We Will Crush Al Qaeda'‬‏[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ellnd3M8-ow]YouTube - ‪President Obama: U.S. has killed Osama bin Laden‬‏[/ame]

From the link;

Well it's another sign of us supporting Israel militarily, which that angers many arabs and would make them want to join the "other team." (Al-Qaeda)

I agree those 120 troops aren't a big deal, I wasn't trying to throw it in your face I was just saying there are some.

From the link;

Well it's another sign of us supporting Israel militarily, which that angers many arabs and would make them want to join the "other team." (Al-Qaeda)

I agree those 120 troops aren't a big deal, I wasn't trying to throw it in your face I was just saying there are some.

Its not significant. Nor is Israel in Africa.
Nor is al Qaeda's issue with US troops in Israel or anywhere else (although they stress about troops in Saudi Arabia)
Their issue is they hate America and the way of life we have, which they see as decadent and against the will of Allah. Our surrendering to them won't change that as they respect strength, not weakness.

Its not significant. Nor is Israel in Africa.
Nor is al Qaeda's issue with US troops in Israel or anywhere else (although they stress about troops in Saudi Arabia)
Their issue is they hate America and the way of life we have, which they see as decadent and against the will of Allah. Our surrendering to them won't change that as they respect strength, not weakness.

Here is a twist...

I see it MORE that they do not have conficence in THEIR way of life so they turn toward us and express hate toward us.....in a way to diminish the virtues of OUR way of life.

You know...like the liberals do....as opposed to discussing the virtues of their ideology, they spend more time discussing the evils of the conservative way of life.

Much like the Obama plan for the 2012 campaign...he will be more wrapped up in discrediting his opponent with rhetoric than he will be boasting about his...ahem...accomplishments.

What promise do you wish Obama had kept?

None. That would be in true character for any elected official.... :eusa_whistle:
Besides, understanding that means there is no room for disappointment or frustration. :lol:

Forum List

Back