What promise do you wish Obama had kept?

al Qaeda feels the same way.

Al-Qaeda loves our middle east occupation, they no longer have to chase us or find us. That's why Al-Qaeda keeps growing and is spreading all over Africa, what better motivation for new recruits than the US blowing up the area they live in?

Um, the US does not have troops stationed in Africa currently. Africa is not the middle east.

I know that, my point is the more we occupy and attack, the bigger Al-Qaeda gets.

Al-Qaeda loves our middle east occupation, they no longer have to chase us or find us. That's why Al-Qaeda keeps growing and is spreading all over Africa, what better motivation for new recruits than the US blowing up the area they live in?

Um, the US does not have troops stationed in Africa currently. Africa is not the middle east.

I know that, my point is the more we occupy and attack, the bigger Al-Qaeda gets.

That appears to be a canard. Our actions do not inspire al Qaeda. They would hate us regardless of what we do.

That appears to be a canard. Our actions do not inspire al Qaeda. They would hate us regardless of what we do.

Our actions do inspire Al-Qaeda and they inspire more people to join Al-Qaeda. Some people will hate us no matter what, but the more people we kill and the more sovereign nations we occupy the more people who will hate us.

Our actions do inspire Al-Qaeda and they inspire more people to join Al-Qaeda. Some people will hate us no matter what, but the more people we kill and the more sovereign nations we occupy the more people who will hate us.

Maybe you should mention that to Obama, since he has pledged to eradicate al Qaeda.

Hmmm...

So Congress has time to investigate some racy texts.....and have hearing after hearing regarding steroid use in baseball...

But they dont have the time to investigate a President who fabricated intel as he duped congress into giving him permission to send thousasnds of troops to their death.

And they dont have time to investigate the CIA for lying to congress as they knwoingly and intenitonally went against the consitution.

Sure.....makes a lot of sense.

Pathetic how some people truly beleive the political rhetoric they hear.

It's even more pathetic for someone like you to see and hear the truth but turn a blind eye to it because it doesn’t fit your preconceptions.
uh....look in the mirror.

You opted to believe the rhetoric to fit your preconceptions.

Me? I gave the rhetoric serious consideration and then watched how nothing was done by the accusers despite the serious allegations....

Then I considered WHY they may have made such serious allegations....and realized they were responding to those that were calling them hypocrites...obviously using the rhetoric for political expediency...and therefore the valifdity of the accusations was severly compromised...not to mention the fact that other countries had corresponding intel to what GWB was accused to ahve altered....

And by the way....you dont know me....but I have made it quitre clear on this site that whereas I admit to voting for Bush term 1...I was disappointed in how he was dealing with Congress and the needs of ALL of the people and I did NOT vote for him term 2.

And whereas I am an admitted conservative...and proud of it....I do not believe the GOP represents me.

So your accusation that I be,lieve what fits my preconceptions holds no water.

I did not like Bush as a President very much.

Based on what I read of your posts...you HATED the man.

So tell me...who is using what to fit what?

Maybe you should mention that to Obama, since he has pledged to eradicate al Qaeda.

I wish I could, I'd love to plea to Obama to stop his warmongering, although I'm sure it'd fall on deaf ears it'd be nice to have that chance.

al Qaeda feels the same way.

UM...north eastern africa IS the middle east.
Or is Egypt and Israel and others not deemed the middle east anymore?

Hardly, you were shown a link and decided you didn't like it and used a really horrible argument as your excuse not to believe it. You can put your head in the sand if you'd like but it doesn't change the truth.

Hardly, you were shown a link and decided you didn't like it and used a really horrible argument as your excuse not to believe it. You can put your head in the sand if you'd like but it doesn't change the truth.

I was shown a link?
What link?

But I noticed you refuse to explain two logical contradictions

1) If Bush fabricated intel, how exactly did he fabricate intel of all of those other countries without them complaining about it?

2) If Bush fabricated intel to dupe congress into allowing him to send thousands of US troops to their death, why were there never any hearings about it?

Other than a few politicians who were responding to allegations of "hypocrisy" by saying the intel was fabricated...what other proof is there? Any that you know of?

Well Nic_Diver...

I just reviewed our entire debate and nowhere did I find a link that you claim you offered me and that you allege I read and you allege I did not like and you allege I opted to ignore.

SO your post was a lie....likely written in an attempt to try to discredit me...your debate adversary...as opposed to engage in an honest debate.

Therefore, I see you as nothing but someone who will argue a point until you can no longer support it and then use the tactic of discrediting your opponent.

I find that as childish.

1) If Bush fabricated intel, how exactly did he fabricate intel of all of those other countries without them complaining about it?

Huh? Ever heard of curveball? Total fabrication.

2) If Bush fabricated intel to dupe congress into allowing him to send thousands of US troops to their death, why were there never any hearings about it?

Because of people like you.

Well Nic_Diver...

I just reviewed our entire debate and nowhere did I find a link that you claim you offered me and that you allege I read and you allege I did not like and you allege I opted to ignore.

SO your post was a lie....likely written in an attempt to try to discredit me...your debate adversary...as opposed to engage in an honest debate.

Therefore, I see you as nothing but someone who will argue a point until you can no longer support it and then use the tactic of discrediting your opponent.

I find that as childish.

Wow, you're not very bright.

I never claimed I offered it to you, just that it was offered and you didn't like its content.

I never claimed I offered it to you, just that it was offered and you didn't like its content.

There was a link offered regarding the doctoring of intel?
Where?

And why do you STILL not address the contradictions I laid out for you?

And why did you not answer my question of "what other "proof" is there that the intel was doctored besides the words of a few politicians that were respopnding to thoise that were calling the hypocrites?

Why was your only response about "who posted a link"?

Well Nic_Diver...

I find that as childish.

Wow, you're not very bright.

Childish and unsubstantiated response.

Huh?

People like me?

You mean when Pelosi was speaker and the democrats had the majority in both houses, people like me were able to stop them from investigating a President that they claimed to have sent my brothers and sisters to their death by lying to congress?

Exactly what was it that people like me was able to say and or do to make that happen?

Yep...as expected...nothing to back your claims....trash talk your opponent as opposed to engage in an honest debate.

Your style is not for me.

Debate me and respond to my questions with real answers....or consider yourself admitting that you are out of your league.

Forum List

Back