What political pundits with opposing views of your do you respect?

I don't know if Libertarian counts as "opposing side" for me, but I enjoy listening to Jerry Doyle despite some of his more Libertarian positions that I disagree with.

I "enjoy" SNL skits, but I don't "respect" their political opinions.

No doubt about it, the one pundit from the opposition team that I love to death is the one, the only, THE Mouth of the South, the wonderful James Carville!
Met him in high-school at a ball game. I saw him on the big screen and wanted to shake his hand so I ran him down after the game. He was on the phone and I shouted "excuse me Mr. Carville!" He should've blown me off and kept going! He was just trying to get out of there of course! But he told the person on the phone to hold on a second. I asked him for the opportunity to shake his hand because I watched him on "Crossfire" all the time. He shook my hand, asked me my name, thanked me for my support, and went back to his phone call.

A tiny, minuscule gesture! But I'll be a fan and consider him a nice guy the rest of my life. :thup:

Awesomely cool story there! Love it.

I fell in love with the Gollum doppleganger on Crossfire too. He was the best Democrat on that show evah.

Crossfire was one of the few programs that dragged me away from my obsession with criminal cases / websites and into politics.

In a perverse way it makes sense. :lol:

No doubt about it, the one pundit from the opposition team that I love to death is the one, the only, THE Mouth of the South, the wonderful James Carville!
Met him in high-school at a ball game. I saw him on the big screen and wanted to shake his hand so I ran him down after the game. He was on the phone and I shouted "excuse me Mr. Carville!" He should've blown me off and kept going! He was just trying to get out of there of course! But he told the person on the phone to hold on a second. I asked him for the opportunity to shake his hand because I watched him on "Crossfire" all the time. He shook my hand, asked me my name, thanked me for my support, and went back to his phone call.

A tiny, minuscule gesture! But I'll be a fan and consider him a nice guy the rest of my life. :thup:

Awesomely cool story there! Love it.

I fell in love with the Gollum doppleganger on Crossfire too. He was the best Democrat on that show evah.

Crossfire was one of the few programs that dragged me away from my obsession with criminal cases / websites and into politics.

In a perverse way it makes sense. :lol:
I saw it live once. Tucker Carlson is the only one I remember being there. I remember being disappointed Carville wasn't there.

"What political pundits with opposing views of your do you respect?"

Most of them are lazy researchers. I would have to think about that for a bit, which would require an effort on my part.

I will have to get back to you...

There are political pundits who I disagree with, yet I respect. For me, they are the following:

Rachael Maddow - I rarely agree with her, but I truly respect her and her staff in the research they do in finding information to back what she is discussing. Very intelligent person.

Mark Lamont Hill - I have always been impressed by how quick his responses are, his intelligence and civility.

Bob Beckel - sure, he is abrasive, but I just like him. I believe Beckel is a good person, I'd much rather FAUX News have him on instead of that pile of shit Karl Rove.

Then we have Chris Matthews, Ed Schultz, Karl Rove, and the guy who pees his pants, Keith Olbermann: these 4 assholes; if I ever met any of them, I don't think I could resist punching them in the face.

So......what pundits do you disagree with, but respect?

Outside of politics I've heard nothing but good about Harry Reid
Joe Trippy who's on fox occasionally. I liked Joe to because he makes Carl Rove look dumber than he is

Forum List

Back