OK Republicans......Who is the greatest living President?

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
This question stumps Republican 2016ers - CNNPolitics.com

Seems like the greatest living President is dead

Obviously the greatest president of my lifetime is Ronald Reagan," said Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal.

"I'll leave that to the people to decide," said Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, which is his guaranteed go-to line for questions he doesn't want to answer. "Certainly the greatest president of recent generations was Ronald Reagan."

"I was a big fan, a very big fan of Ronald Reagan," real estate mogul Donald Trumpsaid.

That might explain why former Texas Gov. Rick Perry ignored the question completely, walked away and hooted, "Bye y'aaaaall" on his way out.

Or why Ben Carson, the retired neurosurgeon, paused for several seconds before he just gave up. "I don't know," he said.

Former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum gets partial credit for threading the needle: "Probably a Bush," he said, and then escaped up a wheelchair ramp.

There IS no "greatest living president". They are all mediocre at best, and in Obama's case, a catastrophe.

It's a stupid question asked by people who are intellectually incapable of asking more substantive questions.

If the question is which of the living former Presidents is the greatest and the choices are as follows.
A- Jimmy Carter
B- George H.W. Bush
C- Bill Clinton
D- George W Bush
I would go with Bush the elder though i can't really say any of them qualify as great.

There IS no "greatest living president". They are all mediocre at best, and in Obama's case, a catastrophe.

Hard to believe it is such a difficult question for the right

No balls

If the question is which of the living former Presidents is the greatest and the choices are as follows.
A- Jimmy Carter
B- George H.W. Bush
C- Bill Clinton
D- George W Bush
I would go with Bush the elder though i can't really say any of them qualify as great.

To me, if I idolized Reagan, I would go with his Vice President as the next best available option

Liberated Kuwait
Avoided the trap of invading Iraq
Continued Reagans legacy
Was more intelligent than Reagan

Yet, today's Republicans can't commit to anything

This question stumps Republican 2016ers - CNNPolitics.com

Seems like the greatest living President is dead

Obviously the greatest president of my lifetime is Ronald Reagan," said Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal.

"I'll leave that to the people to decide," said Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, which is his guaranteed go-to line for questions he doesn't want to answer. "Certainly the greatest president of recent generations was Ronald Reagan."

"I was a big fan, a very big fan of Ronald Reagan," real estate mogul Donald Trumpsaid.

That might explain why former Texas Gov. Rick Perry ignored the question completely, walked away and hooted, "Bye y'aaaaall" on his way out.

Or why Ben Carson, the retired neurosurgeon, paused for several seconds before he just gave up. "I don't know," he said.

Former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum gets partial credit for threading the needle: "Probably a Bush," he said, and then escaped up a wheelchair ramp.

Its either bill or barrack.

And who's the worst living president? It use to be carter but is now gw bush hands down.

George W. Bush is the greatest president still alive. He was the last president we had.

Uh - there only is one living President. And that's always been the case.

All former presidents are still referred too by that appellation.

Only in direct address. In the third person they're ex-Presidents.

Tell that to every media person reporting on any thing that a past president is doing. They NEVER use the term "past president, or ex president".

Forum List

Back