What policies should be implemented to address racism in the country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, you missed he little deal on 1/6? You must have been sick that day :I Here's what you missed:
Ohhhh……. You must have been in a Coma 😴 in 2020 with the over 450 episodes of looting, arson, breaking into homes. Smashing Windows, Breaking into stores especially the High End Stores, Setting Card, Police Headquarters on Fire 🔥, killing and maiming people .

You also, Stop with those Crocodile tears. Notice you have no response to the Dems being responsible for the KKK
21 funerals. I understand why you're terrified. Your lie has been exposed. You could care less about those precious babies lives.

You poor soul. We tried to warn you.

21 funerals. I understand why you're terrified. Your lie has been exposed. You could care less about those precious babies lives.

You poor soul. We tried to warn you.
I’m not the one who is terrified. You are. I can tell. You don’t care about them or the horrific killings, damage, and maiming that went on in 2020. You poor soul, You’re exposed for the liar 🤥 you are

I’m not the one who is terrified. You are. I can tell. You don’t care about them or the horrific killings, damage, and maiming that went on in 2020. You poor soul, You’re exposed for the liar 🤥 you are
Oh. I'm sorry are you having trouble sleeping? I can't help you.

You know where that iggy button is, my friend. Hit it! Its difficult to see yourself for who you are. I know.
I usually dont put people on ignore

But that does not mean you are not a pest

Last edited:
This is white supremacist nonsense. No Democrat wants to burn anything down. This is the crap Republican thugs tell themselves in an attempt to alleviate their guilt for their treason.
Is being stupid kinda like being high all the time?

Well you should I think I put about 20 on ignore door and I've only been on a date and a 1/2

I'm beginning to understand why you never get any second dates.

Instead of calling people "white supremacists" and indulging in all these simple-minded attacks against whole groups of people, have you ever considered discussing an actual issue, instead?

I'm beginning to understand why you never get any second dates.

Instead of calling people "white supremacists" and indulging in all these simple-minded attacks against whole groups of people, have you ever considered discussing an actual issue, instead?
Has anyone who posts here all the time? This forum is more flamey than the flame zone, worse than the badlands, and more rubbery than the rubber room.

I thought this was a “1 zone,” where posters aren’t supposed to come up with nasty personal attacks.

You didn't read the fine print.

The "no nasty personal attacks" rule only applies to those defending themselves against the racial hatred they receive for being white. It's business as usual for the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back