What policies should be implemented to address racism in the country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought this was a “1 zone,” where posters aren’t supposed to come up with nasty personal attacks. I never said or implied that minorities need to stay in their place.

And when a BLM leader gets on National TV and tells the reporter that they “will burn the whole system down if whites don’t give blacks what they demand,” YES….that it terrorism.

And also yes, the Floyd riots are related. We have seen what BLM does when they don’t like the outcome of something - and that is to instigate massive riots, throughout the nation, in multiple cities, for months on end. Are we just supposed to forget about that?
So what should be done to stop systematic white supremacy in the police force ?

The most violent group of ppl on earth (whites) accusing sum1 else of violence

Ok. Got it.
Wrong. The FBI director, appointed by your guy, trump knows its militant white supremacists that post he biggest security threat to America. I'm sorry these facts disagree with your lies.

When you see a white man in blk area acting funny this is how you handle it.

Here we have a white man who is cud b a peoadophile looking to kidnap blk children or he could be another buffalo shooter scoping the area out.

The fact that the white man backed down and was so submissive shows he was there to do bullshit. I grew up with seeing white dudes in car like this in blk ares,

Last edited:
This is white supremacist nonsense. No Democrat wants to burn anything down. This is the crap Republican thugs tell themselves in an attempt to alleviate their guilt for their treason.
That’s exactly what the BLM terrorist threatened to do, and we saw from the summer of 2020 that they can instigate hundreds of thousands of people to do just that.

Nothing to do with white supremacists. It has to do with what we saw happen two summers ago, throughout the country, for months after month.

And Republicans are not guilty of treason. Because this is Zone 1, I can’t answer further, but stop your lies.

I’m sure thats true in your own little world called lib la la land
21 Funerals coming up, my friend. 19 them the babies you pretend to care about. Tik tik, white supremacist. Your wet dreams are going up in smoke.

21 Funerals. They'll be televised. Are you going to watch what your people have done? I will be. The entire world will be.

Sleep well.

21 Funerals coming up, my friend. 19 them the babies you pretend to care about. Tik tik, white supremacist. Your wet dreams are going up in smoke.

21 Funerals. They'll be televised. Are you going to watch what your people have done? I will be. The entire world will be.

Sleep well.
When you wake up you will find that I had nothing to do with the deaths in uvalde

Liberalism has taken over America pop culture and influences child to kill other children

When you wake up you will find that I had nothing to do with the deaths in uvalde

Liberalism has taken over America pop culture and influences child to kill other children
21 Funerals. They are going to say those babies names. Babies cut down by your weapons of war. Weapons more precious to you than the babies you pretend to treasure.

I don't blame you for your anger. The guilt must be overwhelming for you. I can't help you. You should have helped those babies, my friend.

I don't think that at all. Not all whites discriminate against minorities. Only Republicans do.
Democrats founded the KKK, and let's look at those who voted against the right for blacks to vote.

1653989508372.png

21 Funerals. They are going to say those babies names. Babies cut down by your weapons of war. Weapons more precious to you than the babies you pretend to treasure.

I don't blame you for your anger. The guilt must be overwhelming for you. I can't help you. You should have helped those babies, my friend.
I’m not angry

But I do worry about misinformed people like you

I’m not angry

But I do worry about misinformed people like you
21 Funerals. I understand why you're terrified. The entire world is about to see you for what you are. 21 Funerals.

How's that AR15 feel now?

Well, being confronted with the truth must be strange to you, then.

21 funerals. Hug that AR15 tight.
You are a troll who comes around here looking for a food fight

Your life must be pretty sad

You are a troll who comes around here looking for a food fight

Your life must be pretty sad
Sad life. Yes. Projection. An effective emotional defense mechanism for some. How's that working out for you now?

21 Funerals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back