What PETER KING will discover about ISLAM

gautama

Rookie
Aug 2, 2009
Rep Peter King (R, NY) is organizing a CONGRESSIONAL COMMITTEE, a POLITICAL ENDEAVOR, to respond to our country's growing demand to know about THE THREAT TO OUR COUNTRY........A MOST DEFINITELY "POLITICAL ISSUE"...... by a SIGNIFICANT NUMBER OF THE MUSLIM LEADERSHIP who are either SILENT or SUPPORTIVE of ISLAMOFASCISM

Again, I repeat: In view of the indisputably growing takeover of Europe by ISLAM.......and I'm not referring to an Al Queda-type take-over, but by the so-called "PEACEFUL" ISLAMIC COMMUNITIES with their rioting, and basically, rendering blocks and blocks of the Host Countrys' neighborhoods uninhabitable except by the Muslims........THIS IS A POLITICAL ISSUE that I hope USMB will NOT relegate to a lessor read category when this is about POLITICS

BTW, please note that this is an urgent matter because ENGLAND has already been bamboozled into accepting SHARIA LAW which is CLEARLY ANTITHETICAL TO OUR CONSTITUTION......and that is certainly a POLITICAL ISSUE !!!

For those Obamarrhoidal Libtards who will predictably claim that this is "fantasy" as far as America is concerned....the obvious answer is that the muslims in America have not achieved the required "critical mass" population wise for this disaster to occur.

But note this: Our Obamarrhoidal govt is allowing the TSA to be taught by the Muslim Brotherhood.....a known Terrorist Organization, and/or closely affiliated with them. And CAIR.....another NOTORIOUS organization, constantly in the news defending ALL the Guantanomo types, the Blind Sheik bomber, etc., etc., etc., which is closely connected to the Terrorist Hamas, and is the "Unindicted Conspirator"connected to Hamas......, This BOGUS and DANGEROUS Islamofascist cat's paw is considered by the Obamarrhoid Govt as the voice of the "MODERATE" muslims. It's members being employed in the HIGHEST LEVELS of our Home Security SPECIFICALLY invited by the BRAINDEAD Janet Incompetano.

So........

What brought this on with me is the above......and my seeing the documentary:

"ISLAM: What the West Needs to Know."

I am just 1/3 of the way through the documentary.

Even I, who read quite a few books on the subject of ISLAM am LITERALLY FLABBERGASTED as to how EVIL is the HISTORICALLY DOCUMENTED Mohammed: The Thief, The MASS Murderer, Pedophilic Rapist.

While watching the documentary I jotted down the information, so that my quotes of the names may not be spelled out incorrectly, nor is the Arabic for the various protocols since they were being spoken (and not printed in some cases) by the Arabic Scholars involved.

And so.......

The Koran is divided into two parts.

Part ONE is the MECCAYIAH: The instructions are basically not so hostile, even tolerant of other Religions. That is the stage of Mohammed's life when he started in Mecca without too much power.

Part TWO is the MEDINYIAH: That is where Mohammed is the All Powerful Warlord getting practically everything he wished but thru HORRENDOUS VIOLENCE, and basically EVIL.

And, throughout ISLAM's teachings by ALL the Imams in the Mid East from Saudi Arabia, Syria, Iraq, Jordan, Iran....you name it.......The instructions by Mohammed are unmistakably LOUD & CLEAR: "there will be ABROGATIONS called "NASSIH" whereupon, the prior instructions are wiped out by INVARIABLY the latter instructions in conflict...or seeming conflict.....with the previous instructions.

These official ABROGATIONS practically wipe out ALL of the MECCAYIAH with MEDINYIAH !!!

Lest one forgets: The KORAN supposedly records the VOICE OF ALLAH, thru Angel Gabriel......directly to the ears of Prophet Mohammed.

Tis interesting that with all the ABROGATIONS that practically wipe out all of the MECCAYIAH (first part of the Koran) with the later MEDINYIAH (second part of the Koran)......The ISLAMIC GOD ALLAH indisputably changes his fucking mind. That shouldn't seem to be a godly occupation. Of course, that is just my opinion.

As I understand it, the Second Part of the KORAN, the MEDINYIAH is presented FIRST.....in the Official Koran.

It is noteworthy that VIOLENT and HORRENDOUS as the MEDINYIAH is, those parts are further supplanted by SUTRA 9.......which is truly vicious.

SUTRA 9 is considered to be the CENTRALIZED VERSION of the KORAN.......every interpretation to be subordinate to the word, and /or spirit of SUTRA 9 so proclaimed by the HADITH.

The FUNDAMENTAL MESSAGE OF ISLAM is CRYSTAL CLEAR: MAKE THE WORLD THE CALIPHATE OF ISLAM, preferably by word ......by SWORD if necessary !!!

The HADITH is the Second most Sacred Book after the Koran. It is ISLAM's OFFICIAL SOURCE for the RESOLUTION of anything that is misunderstood, or in question in the KORAN. It is the SANCTIFIED and FINALLY AGREED UPON VERSION (as much as ANYTHING can be).

The HADITH is ISLAM'S OFFICIAL EXPLANATION of the PROPHET MOHAMMED regarding his word and deeds.

One simply does NOT disagree with the HADITH one may "interpret" it, of course, but with the threat of excommunications, beheadings, etc., if one deviates from even the "spirit" with which the HADITH is written.

Basically, the HADITH takes on the mantra of the ISLAMIC FACT regarding Mohammed. Everything else is "MENSUHA", i.e. "Null & Void".

I don't have the time right now to go into the details of the HORRENDOUS INFO about ISLAM that I just have learned.

Suffice it be the following, which is the most important revelation I got about our supposedly "PEACEFUL" Mohammed, may Allah the Merciful bless HIM.

As I understand it, the following is stated in the KORAN, in the part of the Koran called the MEDYIAH....but it is certainly in the HADITH as stated by Sahih AL-BUKHARI as part of the HADITH. Translated with parenthetical notes by Dr Muhhamed Muhsin Khan, The venerable Islamic Imam and Scholar.

Substantiated by the "AUTHORITATIVE ISLAMIC HISTORY: THE LIFE OF MOHAMMED/Surat Rasul Allah" by Muhammad bin ISHAQ (773 AD) Translated by Prof Alfred Guillaume. And, more recently by WALID SHOEBAT, modern Scholar (and others named in the documentray) verifying the DESCRIPTION OF THE PROPHET'S PERSONALSLAUGHTER OF A PARTICULAR TRIBE, FIRST BY TORTURE THEN BEHEADINGS. There are other accounts where THREE Jewish tribes were exterminated in like manner, the purpose being to find the location where the gold, and other treasures of the Jews was hidden. The passages of Mohammed personally, taking out the eyes, burning, then beheading a rabbi is particularly gruesome. I got the distinct impression that this is a well known episode among ALL the imams, and probably the general muslim public itself.

But let's get to the main narration in the HADITH as documented IN THE HADITH, and perhaps the KORAN itself. This by Sahih AL-BUKHARI.....The imam & Scholar accepted HISTORICALLY by ISLAM in the HADITH: the following is about the Karaisa tribe which was PERSONALLY executed by Prophet Mohammed, may Allah bless him.

Page 464: "Then they surrendered and the Apostle (Mohammed) confined them in Medina......Then the Apostle went to the market of Medina and trenches were dug.

Then he sent for them and struck off their heads in those trenches as they were brought to him in batches. There were 600 or 700 in all, though some put the figures as high as 800 or 900."

ALL of the Sharia Imams and Scholars in the Mid East, according to this documentary state that only ONE VERSE Supercedes all others:

Quote: THE NOBLE KORAN, Verse 9, Ch 5. It is the "Verse of the Sword":

"Then when the Sacred Months have passed (the 1,7,11, and 12th month of the Islamic Calendar), kill the Mushrikun (infidels) whereever you find them".

Back to Sahih Al-Bukhari's "LIFE OF MOHAMMED, etc HADITH Vol 8, Bk 82, Page 795 of the HADITH:

" The Prophet cut off the hands and feet of the men belonging to the tribe URAINA and did not cauterise their bleeding limbs till they were dead."

That's the info I got from a third of the Documentary:

"ISLAM: What the West Needs to Know."

Peter King.........G'Luck !!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back