What passes for Republican Science

Education Petition: Five Minutes to End the War on Science | Change.org

The time period for signing this petition has ended.

Might help to be a bit more current in your posting sites. And I definately would have signed that petition.
I posted that same petition a few years ago, and you politicized the fact that I posted the petition. :confused:

Bullshit.

rightwinger, what isnt climate change? We all know it commies that want to guilt us into accepting our place as plebes for the "elite".

If this stuff WAS true, dont you think the climate change people would alter their lifestyle, IF they believed this crap?

What evidence do you have that they haven't? A change doesn't mean elimination, just an awareness of what we're doing and attempting to minmize it. Just because someone flies or drives somewhere, doesn't prove anything.

The hack OP even puts this in politics.

Damn, stay the fuck out of science.

ALL hacks. I don't give a shit what YOUR political views are...stay the fuck out of it.

Your proposition that a wisp of CO2 is: melting the ice caps, making the oceans rise, turning the oceans to acid and starting forest fires, is just plain fucking stupid and self-ridicules

Logic fails with our friends like Dr Gazpacho and the Big Ragu.....

....so immersed in Leftist theory that they won't see it as but one more pseudopod of the one-world amoeba.

Arguing with them is like playing tennis against the drapes.

Lets cut to the chase here

Why are climate scientists being harassed?

Is it because some people disagree that man is influencing the environment or because there is an immense amount of money being made off of fossil fuels and they don't want to lose the golden goose?
It is because hacks like you an too many others politicize science.

Congrats for your contribution, too.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/environment/230675-attention-lovers-of-science.html

So recognition that people like Inhofe are harrassing scientists at the bidding of the large energy corperations is not politisizing science? Seems your partisan veiwpoint is showing big time.

It is not 'Liberals' harrassing the scientists, it is the wingnut faction encouraged by the GOP's lies concerning the science and scientists involved in the study of the affects of AGW.

The real partisan hack here is Si Modo.

rightwinger, what isnt climate change? We all know it commies that want to guilt us into accepting our place as plebes for the "elite".

If this stuff WAS true, dont you think the climate change people would alter their lifestyle, IF they believed this crap?

What the hell are you talking about?

Look man we have to change our entire lifestyle due to climate change, accroding to these nuts. According to these folks, cars cause climeate change, cattle causes it, well just about everything causes it.

They want us on "public" transportation (FUCK THAT) and since that hasnt worked they want to choose what color and type of car to buy (get that Volt! and not in black).

They want to set your thermostat.

They basically want to control your life over the Earth warming...oh wait but if it snows it's climate change and if it rains more than normal, climate change, yada yada yada.

Look I've heard it all, and I think it's crap. The Earth changes temperature on it's own. hence ice ages and warming periods.

Your proposition that a wisp of CO2 is: melting the ice caps, making the oceans rise, turning the oceans to acid and starting forest fires, is just plain fucking stupid and self-ridicules

What's stupid is your aggressive ignorance. Regardless of how many times you're told it's more than a "wisp", you keep repeating the same lies. A 30-40% increase isn't a wisp.

Might help to be a bit more current in your posting sites. And I definately would have signed that petition.
I posted that same petition a few years ago, and you politicized the fact that I posted the petition. :confused:

Bullshit.

LOL. So pointing out that you posted something a year out of date is politisizing it? Come on now, Sis, you are getting a bit weird.

As long as the Oil and Gas lobby has undue influence over our legislators, Climate Science is going to be political.
And politicians have nothing to do with it at all?

It's ALL big bad oil's fault?

And hacks have nothing to do with it, either?

Damn, are you blind.

But, I am sure scientists such as this thank you, and thank you from their hearts.

Bullshit.

LOL. So pointing out that you posted something a year out of date is politisizing it? Come on now, Sis, you are getting a bit weird.
No, it is not. Read what I said, not what your bias tells you I said.

How the hell do you expect to get taken seriously when you claim you have an "Average" temperature for planet Earth to a tenth of a degree and that any variation is the sole responsibility of a rounding errors worth of CO2?

As long as the Oil and Gas lobby has undue influence over our legislators, Climate Science is going to be political.

Open your eyes, sandwich....it's not Oil and Gas that runs the show....it's Big Green: the Sierra Club and the other Leftisties.

Two words: "Keystone Pipeline."

Does your care actually have a bumper-sticker "Oblivious to the Obvious"?

What the hell are you talking about?

Look man we have to change our entire lifestyle due to climate change, accroding to these nuts. According to these folks, cars cause climeate change, cattle causes it, well just about everything causes it.

They want us on "public" transportation (FUCK THAT) and since that hasnt worked they want to choose what color and type of car to buy (get that Volt! and not in black).

They want to set your thermostat.

They basically want to control your life over the Earth warming...oh wait but if it snows it's climate change and if it rains more than normal, climate change, yada yada yada.

Look I've heard it all, and I think it's crap. The Earth changes temperature on it's own. hence ice ages and warming periods.

Given your demonstrated lack of ability to think, who the hell cares what you 'think'?

All you do is post flap yap, talking points, never a single scientific article to back your viewpoint. This is a subject involving science, therefore, one should post the research or evidence that supports their viewpoint. You have yet to do such.

Damn, are you blind.

But, I am sure scientists such as this thank you, and thank you from their hearts.

Do you deny that "big oil" has undue influence over or politics? Where does the "anti" climate change opposition come? Where do scientists that claim there is no climate change get their money?

When liberals start behaving they way that they want us to, maybe i'll take a second look, but Al Gore doesnt do any of the things he says will "help" the planet.

And he said in his movie, we have 10 years to fix it, what do you bet he's gonna change that deadline, kinda like the cultists that say the world is gonna end, once it doesnt, we'll have a new deadline....how convienent.

Damn, are you blind.

Dang. Sis, you are so weird. I do not pretend to be a scientist, so I post articles from real scientists. But you state doing that is soiling science.

In fact, that seems to be your whole schtick, if you post something from the scientists that are actively studying the subject, you are soiliing science.

Open your eyes, sandwich....it's not Oil and Gas that runs the show....it's Big Green: the Sierra Club and the other Leftisties.

Two words: "Keystone Pipeline."

Does your care actually have a bumper-sticker "Oblivious to the Obvious"?

My care? What's a care?

So you think that the "Big Green" spends more on lobbying than the oil and gas lobby? Seriously?

Which industry gets more subsidies?

Forum List

Back