What our deniars pine for

lol.....dude.......all you do it promote forecasts in this forum. For 10 years now.......and none of it ever comes to pass.
You see.......many come in here not knowing of your prolific record of futility with your cosmic forecasts. But Ive seen them........dumspter fire would best categorize your success rate. But hey......more power to you I guess. I will admit I am somewhat jealous of people who can consistently live in the land of make-believe and still navigate life. Of course, when you live off the grid in the middle of nowhere, it makes it infinitely more doable. :deal:

View attachment 598347
LOL Now look, dumb fuck, the price on batteries and solar panels are coming down every year, and have been for a decade;
1644275201313.png

Thankfully this is changing quickly. As my colleague Max Roser showed in this article, the cost of renewable technologies has plummeted. They’re now cost-competitive or cheaper than new fossil fuels. In 2009, it was more than three times as expensive as coal. Now the script has flipped and a new solar plant is almost three times cheaper than a new coal one. The price of electricity from solar declined by 89% between 2009 and 2019.

The Tesla 4680 will be less than $100 kwh when it reaches full production, and the CATL LFP battery is already less than $100 kwh.

Which means you can't address it because you are too lazy here is the evidence of China's continuing Coal plant construction:

China To Build 43 New Coal-Fired Power Plants

China Dominates 2020 Coal Plant Development
Here are more links as we know how much the left loves China.

Time to let Old Rocks show how loyal he is to the Chinese.

Which means you can't address it because you are too lazy here is the evidence of China's continuing Coal plant construction:

China To Build 43 New Coal-Fired Power Plants

China Dominates 2020 Coal Plant Development
China is trying to expand their power production by all means possible. And they still remain #1 in installation of wind and solar, and #1 in the amount of each installed. I think it foolish that they are building new coal plants, but I also think it is foolish that we are the #2 polluter, right behind China.

"The installed capacity of China’s offshore wind power has “jumped to the world’s number one” after the nation built 16.9 gigawatts (GW) of new capacity in 2021, China’s state media reported. The rapid expansion – which would equal installing 30 large offshore turbines a week – pushed the country’s total offshore wind capacity to 26.4GW."

Development of photovoltaic solar technology will also continue to break records, with annual additions reaching 162GW by 2022 – almost 50 per cent higher than the pre-pandemic growth of 2019.

However, additional wind capacity will slow in 2022, according to the IEA, after increasing more than 90 per cent in 2020 to reach 114GW. It will still be 50 per cent higher than growth from 2017 to 2019, though.
For several years, China has been at the centre of global supply and demand for renewable energy, leading it to account for about 40 per cent of capacity growth from 2015 to 2020. It was followed by Europe, the US and India. The four markets together accounted for 80 per cent of global capacity growth for the period, and are projected to increase that hold to 87 per cent between 2021 and 2026.

Here are more links as we know how much the left loves China.

Time to let Old Rocks show how loyal he is to the Chinese.
Time for you to kiss my ass, boy. I am loyal to the USA, took an oath many decades ago to defend my nation from all enemies, foreign and domestic. And seeing how you kissers of the orange ass attacked our Capital and desecrated it, I deem you people the enemy.

Time for you to kiss my ass, boy. I am loyal to the USA, took an oath many decades ago to defend my nation from all enemies, foreign and domestic. And seeing how you kissers of the orange ass attacked our Capital and desecrated it, I deem you people the enemy.
Kiss your ass? Boy? They are right, you are a real honest to goodness idiot. Thanks for proving you are an idiot. Seeing how I didn't, wouldn't and won't vote for Trump, seeing how I condemned the Jan 6 riots, that makes you look even dumber than you already look, if that is even possible.

You go on and tell us how upset you are with the Chinese government.

Here is our clean energy in action.

As a matter of fact. Worldwide, there are far less lithium mines than the 500 mountain destroyed in just one state mining coal in the US. And most of the lithium mines are not in the productive ecological zones that the coal mines destroy. But you haters of progress are determined to prove with idiots you are with you constant yapping about the terrible lithium mines.

As a matter of fact. Worldwide, there are far less lithium mines than the 500 mountain destroyed in just one state mining coal in the US. And most of the lithium mines are not in the productive ecological zones that the coal mines destroy. But you haters of progress are determined to prove with idiots you are with you constant yapping about the terrible lithium mines.
Ho-hum, got anything else that I have seen a million times over? What makes you think I hate anything dumb ass? It seems you like to run your mouth just for the sake of looking like a moron, congrats, you convinced me you are a moron.

Kiss your ass? Boy? They are right, you are a real honest to goodness idiot. Thanks for proving you are an idiot. Seeing how I didn't, wouldn't and won't vote for Trump, seeing how I condemned the Jan 6 riots, that makes you look even dumber than you already look, if that is even possible.

You go on and tell us how upset you are with the Chinese government.
Why should I not accuse you of what I accused you of? You accused me of favoring the Chinese government over our own. Again, kiss my ass, boy. Spoon it out, get it back in spades. China has suffered from some of the worst of the extreme weather disasters, and that will increase. Their actions are hurting their own people and all the rest of the people of the world. As are ours by failing to take advantage of our technology and becoming more than carbon neutral. I don't hate Chinese and I don't hate Russians. However, I think both governments are going down paths that are leading them into tragedy, and maybe taking the rest of the world with them.

Why should I not accuse you of what I accused you of? You accused me of favoring the Chinese government over our own. Again, kiss my ass, boy. Spoon it out, get it back in spades. China has suffered from some of the worst of the extreme weather disasters, and that will increase. Their actions are hurting their own people and all the rest of the people of the world. As are ours by failing to take advantage of our technology and becoming more than carbon neutral. I don't hate Chinese and I don't hate Russians. However, I think both governments are going down paths that are leading them into tragedy, and maybe taking the rest of the world with them.
Oh good, you don't like China or Russia, what a relief, no we can all stop worrying! :rolleyes-41: I don't kiss ass like your boyfriend does to you, so tough luck there, at least your boyfriend knows he is kissing an asshole. I really don't sympathize with China or Russia, at all, just like I don't sympathize with you. I dislike and distrust the enemy.

lol.....dude.......all you do it promote forecasts in this forum. For 10 years now.......and none of it ever comes to pass.
You see.......many come in here not knowing of your prolific record of futility with your cosmic forecasts. But Ive seen them........dumspter fire would best categorize your success rate. But hey......more power to you I guess. I will admit I am somewhat jealous of people who can consistently live in the land of make-believe and still navigate life. Of course, when you live off the grid in the middle of nowhere, it makes it infinitely more doable. :deal:

View attachment 598347
I like that. Obviously someone that knows more than you do. A happy setting with a happy man. Nice mandolin, have one myself. Looks like he lives well.

From YOUR link you manage to overlook these:

===

"This chart and the following text were prepared in 2003. Any updates would be welcome."

"Wind turbines may kill 33,000 birds per year, and, as in the case of electrocutions, these birds tend to be large and scarce (e.g. raptors). The recent surge of interest in wind power has heightened concerns about their effect on birds, and has led to at least the discussion of efforts by the wind power industry to design more benign windmills and to choose locations that are less “birdy”.

It’s difficult for an environmentalist to come out against renewable energy like wind turbines, but as long as the electricity generated is considered a “supplement” to satisfy increasing demand, wind power will not really help the fight against global warming. Establishment of wind farms should go hand-in-hand with drastic cuts in electricity use, and there is a real need for more study of the relationship between birds and wind farms."

===

Your dishonesty is even more visible since YOUR link is 19 years old and the concerns about bird choppers effects was just starting to develop.
You are the asshole being dishonest. Here is from 2019;

1644279241152.png

And that has to do with what?
Everything, the aliens terraforming the planet use those as markers so they can release the CO2 without being seen. When the earth is warmed finally they will reveal themselves and then we will be like cattle to them. They have comedians that emulate warmers and it's entertainment to them, watching you. Little did you know.

Last edited:
Again, the problem that Old Cocks and other environazis have is that they think the Earth has to be this pristine, clean, and perfect climate. Only problem is, and Old Cocks is a prime example, is he's a believer in American Injun religion, which in G-d's view, is idolatry. When G-d commanded Adam and Eve to "Be fruitful and multiply and subdue the Earth".

China is trying to expand their power production by all means possible. And they still remain #1 in installation of wind and solar, and #1 in the amount of each installed. I think it foolish that they are building new coal plants, but I also think it is foolish that we are the #2 polluter, right behind China.

"The installed capacity of China’s offshore wind power has “jumped to the world’s number one” after the nation built 16.9 gigawatts (GW) of new capacity in 2021, China’s state media reported. The rapid expansion – which would equal installing 30 large offshore turbines a week – pushed the country’s total offshore wind capacity to 26.4GW."

Development of photovoltaic solar technology will also continue to break records, with annual additions reaching 162GW by 2022 – almost 50 per cent higher than the pre-pandemic growth of 2019.

However, additional wind capacity will slow in 2022, according to the IEA, after increasing more than 90 per cent in 2020 to reach 114GW. It will still be 50 per cent higher than growth from 2017 to 2019, though.
For several years, China has been at the centre of global supply and demand for renewable energy, leading it to account for about 40 per cent of capacity growth from 2015 to 2020. It was followed by Europe, the US and India. The four markets together accounted for 80 per cent of global capacity growth for the period, and are projected to increase that hold to 87 per cent between 2021 and 2026.
How many nuclear plants does China have under construction and on the drawing boards.

Communist China learned from us that a vital part of growing an economy is cheap, plentiful energy. They are working diligently to achieve that goal. Meanwhile, the far-left in our country are working just as diligently to force our energy prices higher than ever before in our history.

CO2 isn't a pollutant as YOU idiotically claim.

China is still building a lot of coal plants a fact you couldn't address.

China will soon learn what England and parts of Europe are learning that Wind and Solar will not replace baseline power suppliers for years to come.

Forum List

Back