1) Turn his lips purple
2) Ride a sissy bicycle
3) Hire idiots to create a fake birth certificate
4) Shouts allah akbar when having an orgasm

1. wins elections
2. make the obama-deranged insane.
3. make rightwingnut loons cave on govt shutdown
4. get us out of his predecessor's wars of choice
5. deal with racists and loons who make 40 death threats a day.
6. laugh at the loons
7. get around obstructionist wackos.
8. doubled the stock market
9. creation of 200,000 plus jobs month as opposed to the 840,000 LOSS under his predecessor
10.. not listen to the bomb bomb bomb iran butters
edit: 11. enact health care law that enrages the loons tried to repeal over 40 times...failing each time

you're welcome, lumpy. :)

but no doubt the rightwingnuts will rep you for the troll thread.

And how did he do that exactly?

It's a policy thing..

You wouldn't get it.

:D

Obama successfully created an atmosphere of a big "change" that is still waiting to be implemented.

Climate_Change_Obama-AP.jpg

1. writes two books about himself before becoming President
2. adopts a transparency platform and provides more leaks than the Titanic
3. spies on friends while sucking up to enemies
4. begins to back up the American Global influence in order to lead... somewhere else.... supposedly
5. invites racist rappers to the White House after becoming President
6. creates Obama Care & Obama Bucks for the continually needy
7. obstructs for the environmentalists while the rest of the Major countries burn baby burn
8. doubled the stock market in a ponzi scheme that has yet to reorder due to the Fed's 50-80B/mo infusion
9. creation of low paying jobs, part time jobs and the fewest self-starting American businesses in two decades
10. becomes the willing bride to Iran's groom while Iran spins, baby... spins
11. Passes the buck to more women in his administration than Romney had in binders

I think there are some things that President Obama has done well:

* I think his easing of relations with Cuba was long overdue and a positive move.

* I think he deserves credit for agreeing to concurrent receipt for veterans so that retired disabled veterans don't have their disability compensation counted against their retirement benefits. That should have been done years ago.

* I think much of his trade policy has been competent and helpful.

* I think he deserves credit for leaving most of the Bush tax cuts intact. Some liberals were calling for the repeal of all the Bush tax cuts.

* I agree with his decision to withdraw from Afghanistan and to leave a residual force. If the Afghans fail, they won't be able to blame us for not leaving a residual force behind.

* I think his push to repair our aging infrastructure is valid.

* I very much appreciate Secretary Hagel's decision to employ a strict reading of the law to enable most DOD employees to come back to work early during the government shutdown. Hagel could not have done that without Obama's blessing. I have many friends who benefited from that move.

I'm no fan of Obama's. I never voted for the guy and never would. But I do think that he has done some good things.

Last edited:
1. wins elections
2. make the obama-deranged insane.
3. make rightwingnut loons cave on govt shutdown
4. get us out of his predecessor's wars of choice
5. deal with racists and loons who make 40 death threats a day.
6. laugh at the loons
7. get around obstructionist wackos.
9. creation of 200,000 plus jobs month as opposed to the 840,000 LOSS under his predecessor
10.. not listen to the bomb bomb bomb iran butters
edit: 11. enact health care law that enrages the loons tried to repeal over 40 times...failing each time

you're welcome, lumpy. :)

but no doubt the rightwingnuts will rep you for the troll thread.

And how did he do that exactly?

Magic.

Obama is the Magic Negro.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N08ZIsSPKuo"]Barack the Magic Negro - Paul Shanklin - YouTube[/ame]​

Forum List

Back