What normal person would go on a day trip to another city if they know......

RAIN IS IN THE FORECAST???

We are going to NYC as a family this weekend and it had rain in the forecast for saturday and my retarded aunt said why can't we go if it's raining?

WHO THE FUCK WANTS TO CARRY A UMBRELLA IN THE RAIN when out of town in another city?

Going to Manhattan on a RAINY DAY is like a hot women coming to visit me while she has the FLU

Jesus Christ you have become the biggest whiner on these forums.

Do you remember posting threads condemning people for posting stupid or personal shit on FaceBook?? Maybe you could reread what you wrote and take it to hear.

If you don't want to go, don't fucking go. If rain or carrying an umbrella is such a hardship, stay home. But why the fuck do you think anyone here gives a rat's ass??

Who the FUCK carries a umbrella on a trip to new York for one day?

You a old stupid mutherfucker

Then don't fucking go! But when you post threads complaining about the personal shot people put on FB, and then post the same shot they do, it not only makes you a whiny stupid motherfucker, it also makes you a hypocrite.

We are going to NYC as a family this weekend and it had rain in the forecast for saturday and my retarded aunt said why can't we go if it's raining?

WHO THE FUCK WANTS TO CARRY A UMBRELLA IN THE RAIN when out of town in another city?

Going to Manhattan on a RAINY DAY is like a hot women coming to visit me while she has the FLU
How come your retarded aunt doesn't qualify as a dumb bitch?

Your simile is flawed. No hot women (sic) would ever come to visit you.

She is a dumb bitch for living beyond her means and working two full time jobs
Atta boy!

Do you remember posting threads condemning people for posting stupid or personal shit on FaceBook?? Maybe you could reread what you wrote and take it to hear.

If you don't want to go, don't fucking go. If rain or carrying an umbrella is such a hardship, stay home. But why the fuck do you think anyone here gives a rat's ass??

Then don't fucking go! But when you post threads complaining about the personal shot people put on FB, and then post the same shot they do, it not only makes you a whiny stupid motherfucker, it also makes you a hypocrite.

I like nice sunny days

I like nice sunny days

And you like whining.

I like nice sunny days

And you like whining.

It'd called ranting old paint

I like nice sunny days

And you like whining.

By you, maybe. But your ranting looks just like what you have ranted about before.

I like nice sunny days

And you like whining.

By you, maybe. But your ranting looks just like what you have ranted about before.

Well hopefully the weather cooperates so I can tell u all what a great time I had

I like nice sunny days

And you like whining.

Well hopefully the weather cooperates so I can tell u all what a great time I had
We're hoping not. A nice miserable day in the rain for you will make our days and give you another opportunity to whine your ass off in here, again.

Forum List

Back