What murder/s case stands out in your mind and why?

I can think of lots of them. the most recent is the illegal alien from Salvador who whipped out his AK-47 and slaughtered a man and his two sons in San Francisco.

The other is Jessica Lunsford. oh god.. that was horrible.

When they beheaded Daniel Pearl.

Once upon a time in California a woman staggered out of a ravine (?) and both her arms had been severed.. they found the man who did it, put him in prison and then after a bit parolled him, he came down to Florida and promptly murdered another woman..

and then

there

was the

monster in canada

who hacked off the guys head and started eating him

He quit luring kids to his house, dumbass. THat was the objective and it was met.

I meant over threatening to kill him. the idea that you value the sanctity of life but have no qualms about "killing" someone speaks to your hypocrisy IMO.

I don't disagree with you letting him know that you were "onto him" and I applaud you for being vigilent but the idea that you view the threat of violence as the "best part" of your story is troubling.

I meant over threatening to kill him. the idea that you value the sanctity of life but have no qualms about "killing" someone speaks to your hypocrisy IMO.

I don't disagree with you letting him know that you were "onto him" and I applaud you for being vigilent but the idea that you view the threat of violence as the "best part" of your story is troubling.

This all plays straight into your views about the sanctity of life and the destruction of traditional family.

I guess I should have offered him treatment and invited him to dinner with my little girl instead.

I don't see that as hypocrisy Silence, it's a matter of survival, I would never seek to harm someone unless they tried to harm me or my family..

i would kill in a heart beat to protect my child....period...i have read all the posts and looked at cases i didnt already know...susan smith...yes silence,,, when she was on tv ...crying and all i told my man...no black guy took them kids...a black man would realize he had two white kids and he would have put them out on the road....oj was shocking cause furman saying ****** was worse than oj killing two people..but face it...oj's only mistake was killing the son of fred goldman....the yates killings...i still cant get over that....hell i would give you one ...maybe two kids...killing two kids in a mental state but i am sorry...it takes a lot of energy to kill 5 kids...and then there was the minister's wife in tn who shot him in the back while he was sleeping...she said he forced her to do unnatural sex acts..while the truth was ..it was about to come out she was taking funds from the church...

when children are killed...it really brings the horror home to parents. i remember the wee one snatched thur the open window....

i am really shocked no one mentioned the karla homolka..she and her man killed her own sister in their sickness ...the worse part is she tricked the police into giving her a deal before the truth came out...she was released about 2 years ago....

i wonder why the pacific northwest has the most serial killers?

no one has mentioned women serial killers..blanche moore...ailen wuornos..karla homolka and many more...i always hear people say ailen wuornos was the first woman serial killer..she was not.

i must say as i was reading the posts on this thread...my man is talking to me....i got to this post and he saw the reaction..the entire full body reaction....ywn (?) post on the parents feeding the body to the dog...

i think the jessica lundsford murder is haunting...its human nature to fear being buried alive and something most of us couldnt imagine doing to our worst enemy but to do to a child...and the police not finding her...while she was alive...no one reporting the child being raped and tortured yet others lived in the same house...

Don't be troubled. He wasn't. He said he knew exactly where I was coming from and from that day on stayed the hell away from the little kids.

There's no question of my ever having to kill him because I would never allow my kids to 1. run after a truck, or 2. go to some old guy's apartment.

But he got my point just fine.

Jessica Lunsford, the little girl in Florida who was taken from her bed by a pervert. Then he raped her for days in a trailer a few feet away. Finally, he told her he was going to take her back to her father but instead dug a hole in his backyard and buried her alive.

He deserves whatever torture other may inflict on him while in prison awaiting his death sentence. He has bragged in jail about what he had to do to get enter her, the sick sucker.

Since the details of this murder have come out, I double check my dead bolts each time my granddaughters come to spend the night. I shiver to think how that little girl suffered while in this demon's hands. May God have mercy on her soul.

Jessica Lunsford, the little girl in Florida who was taken from her bed by a pervert. Then he raped her for days in a trailer a few feet away. Finally, he told her he was going to take her back to her father but instead dug a hole in his backyard and buried her alive.

He deserves whatever torture other may inflict on him while in prison awaiting his death sentence. He has bragged in jail about what he had to do to get enter her, the sick sucker.

Since the details of this murder have come out, I double check my dead bolts each time my granddaughters come to spend the night. I shiver to think how that little girl suffered while in this demon's hands. May God have mercy on her soul.

Jessica dosen't need mercy on her soul. She was totally an innocent. She died horribly..

and the monster sat in a court room with his color crayons.. he needs the mercy and I personally pray he dosen't get any..

There are different kinds of killing. Little Rosie Tapia, who was dragged from her apartment one night, while her sisters slept nearby, and raped repeatedly on the slope of a local river, before the murdering pervert put his hands around his neck and choked her to death, was innocent. I totally believe in the sanctity of the life of someone like Rosie Tapia.

The person who raped and murdered her, though, fits into the category in my head known as "people who need killing."

Violence is so underrated as a strategy. The awesome thing about killing a raping, murdering pedophile is that they STAY DEAD. They never ever get to drag another little girl out of her bed, terrorize her, terrify her, brutalize her, rip her little vagina apart until she bleeds, and then strangle her to death.

Sorry to be so blunt, but some people need killing. And, as a mom with my own kids to protect, I fully support removing them from society FOREVER through death. We are all better off, and safer, without them living amongst us. The. End.

Last edited:
'Some people need killing'. That statement sounds like the words of a murderer.

Last edited by a moderator:
'Some people need killing'. That statement sounds like the words of a murderer.

Or someone who works professionally with murderers and thugs, and has seen at firsthand how they can destroy the lives of other people.

Tell me, Wind. What do you believe is an appropriate sentence for the murderer of Rosie Tapia? Or Jessica Lunsford?

I am not a violent person, but if someone harmed my kids, I am honest enough with myself to say openly that murder would be easy for me.

Last edited:
Life without the possibility of parole is the sentence murderers should recieve.

I disagree. I think that people who kill little girls in painful and horrific ways should be stripped bare ass nekkid, doused with honey, and staked out over a fire ant hill in the state of Florida for the entire month of August. That's a fair sentence.

Yes. I know that's how you see it. I don't. I'm against capital punishment-- and an 'eye for an eye'.

I disagree. I think that people who kill little girls in painful and horrific ways should be stripped bare ass nekkid, doused with honey, and staked out over a fire ant hill in the state of Florida for the entire month of August. That's a fair sentence.

I agree. Perpetrators are in favor of the death penalty and they use it all the time.

Yes. I know that's how you see it. I don't. I'm against capital punishment-- and an 'eye for an eye'.

Please. An eye for an eye? You hurt my little girl's eye, and I'm taking EVERY-FUCKING-THING. Balls, first. Eyes last. I want you to see me until the end.

For me it was Margaret and Vincent Sherry. It happened in Biloxi, Miss., September 14, 1987. Two reasons it stuck with me...1) it took almost 18 years to solve...2) we knew both sides...the people that died and those that did it.

Let me explain though, that where I grew up at we were mostly related one way or the other. The Sherry's were transplants(he retired from the Air Force) but the girls married local boys. But when it was over...the town was never the same.

SNAKE

cat-

I would never hurt your child or anyone elses. You may want to kill me 'just because', but I am not a murderer.

I understand why a parent motivated by anguish and rage woould want to kill someone who tortured or murdered your child. I would feel the same way if anyone harmed one of my loved ones.

That's why I don't agree with capital punishment. I want to be protected from and not supported in carrying out a murderous rage.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back