What message is the Cantor debacle sending the Business Community?

David Brat who won over Cantor went to Divinity school and came out a HUGE fan of Ayn Rand.

You know what Republicans do? They try to deflect from what you actually said by attacking something they imagined you said but never did. If they had good policy, they could actually discuss. But when your policy is bankrupt, you invent a controversy.

Interesting. So they're a lot like the threads you start then, eh? :badgrin:

Just what Americans need: a Lefty telling us about "bankrupt policy".

Remember this post in November, son.

Examples?

Pick any headline in today's paper about Obama's policies, moron.

They aren't working.

They aren't putting Americans back to work, and they damned sure aren't making us safer.

That's what "bankrupt policies" do: they don't work.

Many business leaders are Jewish.

Eric Cantor WAS the only GOP Jew in Congress. With him gone, the GOP in congress will be 100% Christian.

Business likes going to Red States because they don't pay any or hardly any taxes, they can pollute and they get free sewage, electricity and water. The only part they don't like is the lack of skilled labor and smart people. And now, with Cantor losing his seat because he supported bringing in immigrants with degrees, what is business to do?

Besides business, the GOP has pissed off Jews, and other non Christians. They've pissed off Hispanics We know what they feel for gays and blacks.

Who are they going to get to vote for them?

Now we can say instea of the white christian party they are hard core :the cracker goyim party

That is unfair, a few non whites who post here are persons of color, or have family members that are. Free your mind. No doubt there will be more non Christian GOP House members. Note, Lieberman is independent. Sheldon Adelson is an important man in the national party.

Sheldon Adelson plays the goyim like a fiddle

There is no political organization left on the face of the planet that is more obsessed with ethnic, religious, sexual quotas and accounting than the American Democrat Party..

FIRST thought that comes to their mind isn't philosophy or principles, it's what's the color of the skin, the religion or sexual persuasion.. Makes me REALLY uncomfortable just to be around that fixation.. It's truly creepy...

What foxhole is a poor lapsed Jew, political refugee like me gonna jump into when these 2 idiot parties go at each other? Not a chance I'm diving into the same bunker with Debbie Wasserman Shultz or Barbara Boxer.. I don't care how moist their Matzoh Balls are....

that certainly is true with Dean and his little buddy Guno....

The land of immigrants is now the land of intolerance towards immigrants, but there is a racist or ethnic element to this xenophobia, no one mentions all the other groups entering by plane, it is only the Hispanic who gets attention. That (If) Cantor lost because of his immigration positions is only further proof the right wing in America is a hateful self centered narcissistic loony bin. Its voters lost in the spin of anti all things that once made the nation a refuge for all people.

The land of immigrants is now the land of intolerance towards immigrants

you mean the Illegal ones ...right?...thought you just overlooked that....

Business leaders will be just fine. Plenty of politicians from both sides ready to get on their knees and serve business.

The GOP leadership follows it's masters.

Democrats, like Warren, try to limit their damage with rules business hates.

It's hardly the same.

:lol:.....and your party and you dont?.....Dean is that a flag with a "D" on it sticking out of your ass?....

Why do we have to worry about the business community for everything? They should have no more input than the lone individual. Corporatism run amok will kill a nation.

David Brat who won over Cantor went to Divinity school and came out a HUGE fan of Ayn Rand.

Alma mater
Hope College (B.A.)

Princeton Theological Seminary (M.Div.)
American University (Ph.D)[1]

Profession
Professor (economics)

Publications by Brat:
God and Advanced Mammon - Can Theological Types Handle Usury and Capitalism? (2011)
NAEP Scores, Human Capital, and State Growth (2009)
A Global Kuznets Curve? (1995)
All Democracies Created Equal? 195 Years Might Matter (2004)
Economic Growth and Institutions: The Rise and Fall of the Protestant Ethic? (2004)
An Analysis of the Moral Foundations in Ayn Rand
Cross-Country R&D and Growth: Variations on a Theme of Mankiw-Romer-Weil (1966)

You forgot the how part
No I didn't. I'll bet you can't see how. Its kind of like how you trashed Bush 15 times worse than Obama has ever been trashed, but only see the right bashing Obama and never the left bashing bush.

I refer to that as a blind spot, or more commonly; Progressive.

Your definition doesnt address Rdean. You forgot to show how he was exhibiting the behavior

are you Deans new defender?....he would not give Dottie the sweet spot on his ass,did he promise you this?.....she said he lied to her....

It's what liberal antagonists who:

1.) can't write, yet for some reason have blogs on Yahoo!; and
2.) never have anything of true substance to add to any given conversation​

... do. :badgrin:

(Oh, btw:

[MENTION=36154]Roudy[/MENTION]
[MENTION=25505]Jroc[/MENTION]
[MENTION=36574]Lipush[/MENTION]
[MENTION=36739]Duped[/MENTION]

Thought youse might be interested in this thread.)

You know what Republicans do? They try to deflect from what you actually said by attacking something they imagined you said but never did. If they had good policy, they could actually discuss. But when your policy is bankrupt, you invent a controversy.

another new guy who has you figured out Dean....it dont take long does it?.....

Examples?

:lol:.....more humor....

BTW the Dow sold off 100 points in large part because Cantor lost. Cantor was seen as a friend of Wall Street, and one who would not allow the country to play Russian Roulette with the debt ceiling and default. Yesterday's sell-off will be forgotten today, but the markets are now marginally more worried that the House might go Full Retard again and risk default.

BTW the Dow sold off 100 points in large part because Cantor lost. Cantor was seen as a friend of Wall Street, and one who would not allow the country to play Russian Roulette with the debt ceiling and default. Yesterday's sell-off will be forgotten today, but the markets are now marginally more worried that the House might go Full Retard again and risk default.

that is certainly a concern. i'm hoping this guy gets beat in the general. i'm also counting on him not being a full on moron if he's to win. at least we can hope he's not anti-intellectual and anti-education. we already know he's not a theocrat. that actually puts him ahead of cantor in my book.

Maybe a little less crony capitalism...that be nice:cool:

Forum List

Back