How can the Republicans run the country if they cannot run congress when they have a majority

This is what happens when low-IQ Trumptards get elected to Congress.

The GOP is intellectually bankrupt. Such a shame. It used to be the Democrats who were a traveling circus.

The GOP has not come up with a single solution to the real issues facing our country in decades. Not a single answer. So they are reduced to theater for the rubes. Just non-stop hate and performative assholery.

The impeachment inquiry has turned into a true clown show.

Republicans should be embarrassed, but unfortunately they are too stupid to know how idiotic they are. They are like that cringy drunken party guest who is making an ass of himself in public.

I'm glad I woke up and got out when I did.
When you consider it, the GOP has depended on Democrats for the last decade to save them from themselves.

When you consider it, the GOP has depended on Democrats for the last decade to save them from themselves.
Yes. For example, Republicans get to whine about the Democrats attempts to solve our skyrocketing health care costs while hoping no one notices they themselves are doing NOTHING about it.

How can the Republicans run the country if they cannot run congress when they have a majority?
The Republican members of congress are fighting more with each other than they are with the Democrats.
They are fighting and trying to impeach Biden, in the meantime they are not passing legislation to prevent a government shut down. CHAOS NOT LEADERSHIP.

And the Republicans are going to nominate a Presidential candidate facing 91 criminal felony counts and several civil suits. In civil suits he has been found he has committed business fraud and sexual assault and defamation of a woman. What a great guy,

What happens if the Republicans take control of the government in 2024. God help us all.

Your right. 10 years ago I didn't leave the Repug Party. It left me . Remember while the Repug Congress looked the other way as obama committed genocides of Mexican police and military, both Mexican and American law enforcement by weapons delivered by obama and Holder who was found in Contempt of Congress but gutless Repugs then did nothing. So no one will answer to the over 800 murder, genocide one. According to the South African Lawyers Ass. obama has murdered whole families all across Africa with drone attacks also used those same drones to kill Americans and their children without due process, so no one answers for the deaths of over 2,000 innocent men, women, and children. genocide two. Obama teams up with Al Qaeda, Isis and assorted terrorist as we taught them everything they know and obama had over 2,000 sorties flown on Libya as victory black flags of Al Qaeda waved across the country and 130,000 were bombed to the stone age, obama told drone jokes while hillary cackled like a hen finding a 12 inch rooster on hearing the news of the great Libyan leader's brutal murder genocide three. Repugs didn't bat an eye. But I still would never vote for a democRat, THEY ARE NOT ONLY STUPID BUT EVIL

Forum List

Back