How can the Republicans run the country if they cannot run congress when they have a majority

Democrats want to destroy us because we're the source of all evil in the world, and they LOVE us! Right ElmerMudd . Elmer absolutely despises us because he loves us so much!

That's what we're dealing with. A country can't survive in the long term when half our country wants to destroy us
Patriotic Americans from all political parties want to make sure Trump and his minions do not destroy our country.

What is bringing Trump down are the tools built into our Constitution to prevent a Donald Trump. The founding fathers were brilliant.

A key concern of James Madison and Alexander Hamilton was that demagogues would incite mobs and factions to defy the rule of law, overturn free and fair elections and undermine American democracy.

Lincoln was "worried about the fate of the republic if a leader of demagogic ambition arose who was not committed to the institutions built by the founding generation."

Patriotic Americans from all political parties want to make sure Trump and his minions do not destroy our country.

What is bringing Trump down are the tools built into our Constitution to prevent a Donald Trump. The founding fathers were brilliant.

A key concern of James Madison and Alexander Hamilton was that demagogues would incite mobs and factions to defy the rule of law, overturn free and fair elections and undermine American democracy.

Lincoln was "worried about the fate of the republic if a leader of demagogic ambition arose who was not committed to the institutions built by the founding generation."
Biden is the demagogue, moron. Biden is the one subverting the rule of law. Biden is the one putting patriotic Americans in prison for long terms because they don't agree with Biden. Biden is the one destroying our country.

How can the Republicans run the country if they cannot run congress when they have a majority?
The Republican members of congress are fighting more with each other than they are with the Democrats.
They are fighting and trying to impeach Biden, in the meantime they are not passing legislation to prevent a government shut down. CHAOS NOT LEADERSHIP.

And the Republicans are going to nominate a Presidential candidate facing 91 criminal felony counts and several civil suits. In civil suits he has been found he has committed business fraud and sexual assault and defamation of a woman. What a great guy,

What happens if the Republicans take control of the government in 2024. God help us all.

A dysfunctional government is a win for the people. The longer nothing gets done the better.

KNOW there are some good hard working honest Republicans.
Why do they only put the ass hats up for important positions?
PARTY OVER COUNTRY.

Where did I ever say I supported Biden ?

I would never support that moron.

I've detested that stupid jerk ever since he and Ted (so glad he's dead) Kennedy smeared Bork in 1987.
Most people who attack Trump are Biden supporters.

Where did I ever say I supported Biden ?

I would never support that moron.

I've detested that stupid jerk ever since he and Ted (so glad he's dead) Kennedy smeared Bork in 1987.
The Trump MGA supporters don’t realize that a large number of the anti Trumpers are not Democrats or support Biden. It is easier for the simple minded to be able to classify all anti Trumpers as left wing loons

KNOW there are some good hard working honest Republicans.
Why do they only put the ass hats up for important positions?
PARTY OVER COUNTRY.

All of the Democrats vote as a PARTY BLOC.
Everytime.
Yet the Republicans are party over country.
Where do they find people as stupid as you are?

A dysfunctional government is a win for the people. The longer nothing gets done the better.
That is absolute stupidity. The government runs our military which is our defense. What if we are attacked. Our government is responsible four roads and all infrastructure. What happens if that is not taken care of. What about the police, schools, social security, airline safety on and on. Anti government people like you, use more of what the government offers than most

That is absolute stupidity. The government runs our military which is our defense. What if we are attacked. Our government is responsible four roads and all infrastructure. What happens if that is not taken care of. What about the police, schools, social security, airline safety on and on. Anti government people like you, use more of what the government offers than most
Our city hasn't skipped a beat & neither has the military.

Your fear mongering is futile

The government has not been shut down. I can’t believe you did not know that. Keep up with what is going on.
Never said they were. Tard
Gotta put up your own dominoes in order to knock them down and claim victory 😆

What's going on is DC is gridlocked and that's a GREAT THING

How can the Republicans run the country if they cannot run congress when they have a majority?
The Republican members of congress are fighting more with each other than they are with the Democrats.
They are fighting and trying to impeach Biden, in the meantime they are not passing legislation to prevent a government shut down. CHAOS NOT LEADERSHIP.

And the Republicans are going to nominate a Presidential candidate facing 91 criminal felony counts and several civil suits. In civil suits he has been found he has committed business fraud and sexual assault and defamation of a woman. What a great guy,

What happens if the Republicans take control of the government in 2024. God help us all.

I've said for 8 years that the GOP can't govern because the only shared belief is "own the libs."

Great for stirring u[p the base but terrible for building a consensus to govern when each and every reasonable proposal is damned as "leftist" and those making the proposals damned as RINOS.

Republicans used to get things done but the only thing they seem interested in in 2023 is creating outrage grifting the base with their faux rage.

I agree. The Trump cult members have hijacked the Republican party.
We need strong Republicans to stand up to these clowns.
The MAGA cult calls traditional Republicans as RINOs. The RINOs are the Trump cult. It is shocking how many have joined the Trump cult.

People join cults when they are down and out and see no hope for the future. We have a lot of them in the USA.
Elected Republicans are more afraid of being primaried than they are of passing draconically bad legislation.

Forum List

Back