Haters (Just Sayin')

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
The haters on this Forum are obvious. They are the ones that constantly call Trump and anyone who supports him the most vile names and characterizations. I used to think it was just a temporary derangement because of their election loss. Now I think it goes much deeper into actual pathological behavior somehow triggered by mostly unfounded maniacal hatred of one human being. Just sayin'

The haters on this Forum are obvious. They are the ones that constantly call Trump and anyone who supports him the most vile names and characterizations. I used to think it was just a temporary derangement because of their election loss. Now I think it goes much deeper into actual pathological behavior somehow triggered by mostly unfounded maniacal hatred of one human being. Just sayin'
tenor.gif

tenor.gif
That's OK use it to wipe your ass .....PegBoy.

tenor.gif

Guess the shoe fits OP.

tenor.gif

Guess the shoe fits OP.

Ya PegBoy needs a good supply of tissue especially when the Captain calls.

tenor.gif
You are in the wrong place to flame....

tenor.gif

Just offering you tissue....You did the same to me.

So you've missed the 539 things Lying Donald has called countless other people and you are a snowflake when you get it thrown back in your face. :crybaby:

So you've missed the 539 things Lying Donald has called countless other people and you are a snowflake when you get it thrown back in your face. :crybaby:

No....But I don't hate him like you do because he talks like most people. I appreciate the fact he is off the cuff and crass. After 8 years of apologizing for America and stupid namby pamby PC talk I find it quite refreshing. If you think these slimy politicians don't talk to each other like that behind closed doors you are too naive to be free human being and probably should be constantly told what others mean when they talk.

No....But I don't hate him like you do because he talks like most people. I appreciate the fact he is off the cuff and crass. After 8 years of apologizing for America and stupid namby pamby PC talk I find it quite refreshing. If you think these slimy politicians don't talk to each other like that behind closed doors you are too naive to be free human being and probably should be constantly told what others mean when they talk.

And tell us, what would you think of Putin calling the US a shithole.

See all this stuff has consequences. In the real world the few large powers in the world are forever jockeying for influence in all corners of the globe. Whenever the orange turd does some assinine thing like this AMERICA loses some of that influence, not just with the countries Donald Shithole insults, but with all other small countries who are also offended by this beer swigging crap talk. Every inch that the US gives up around the world is then taken by either Russia or China. THEIR influence and prestige grows and America's falls.

Is it better for America to have MORE influence around the world or LESS influence around the world.

Sorry, there is no room for the morons of the country to have a moron of their own as a leader. Stick to searching for bigfoot or watching for the black helicopters. Leave the important things to people that are much more intelligent. It matters.

Only Trump haters? There are all kinds of haters on this forum. We have plenty of Obama haters here still, and there have been plenty of Bush haters as well. ;)

tenor.gif

I'm not the one crying about haters...

Only Trump haters? There are all kinds of haters on this forum. We have plenty of Obama haters here still, and there have been plenty of Bush haters as well. ;)

But Obama haters were not as prevalent. No one in the media had Obama's severed head proudly shown in the media. No one questioned his support of gang boys. Obama denigrated white law enforcement. Hillary said geographic America were a 'basket of deplorables".....Obama called them 'bitter clingers'.....You stupid liberal fucks have no idea the hatred that could have been unleashed on you if it weren't for basic Judeo Cjhristian morals and values.

tenor.gif

I'm not the one crying about haters...

No you're the one dropping trau PegBoy. I hear the Captain calling.

But Obama haters were not as prevalent. No one in the media had Obama's severed head proudly shown in the media. No one questioned his support of gang boys. Obama denigrated white law enforcement. Hillary said geographic America were a 'basket of deplorables".....Obama called them 'bitter clingers'.....You stupid liberal fucks have no idea the hatred that could have been unleashed on you if it weren't for basic Judeo Cjhristian morals and values.
What a load....

Actually, I think Obama haters were just as prevalent on this board as Trump haters are now. It's been quite a while, but Bush haters may have been as well. It's probably true of most politically-based message boards that whoever is in power will have haters complaining about them.

If you're talking about outside USMB, perhaps you shouldn't have made your OP about "the haters on this Forum."

You certainly seem quick to lump me in as a "stupid liberal fuck" when I didn't just completely agree with you.....

Actually, I think Obama haters were just as prevalent on this board as Trump haters are now. It's been quite a while, but Bush haters may have been as well. It's probably true of most politically-based message boards that whoever is in power will have haters complaining about them.

If you're talking about outside USMB, perhaps you shouldn't have made your OP about "the haters on this Forum."

You certainly seem quick to lump me in as a "stupid liberal fuck" when I didn't just completely agree with you.....

Yeah I said 'you' but really didn't mean you specifically. My apology for that. I did not see the same virulent hatred on the forum or in the media for Obama that I see with Trump so I guess we disagree. I do agree that the ones in power will have hatred hurled at them in a political venue.

There seems to be a constant effort to de-legitimize Trump's Presidency and I know that the Right tried to undermine Obama with the BC stuff. However, the traditional, broadcast media never really signed on to it like they do with the dirt on Trump. Look, the traditional media is primarily left leaning and do not like Trump. They look for reasons every day. Something he said, something he didn't say, something he did, something he didn't do.

Obama never got that much scrutiny from the traditional broadcast media. Maybe because he 'talked nice' like a clean black man should.

Yeah I said 'you' but really didn't mean you specifically. My apology for that. I did not see the same virulent hatred on the forum or in the media for Obama that I see with Trump so I guess we disagree. I do agree that the ones in power will have hatred hurled at them in a political venue.

There seems to be a constant effort to de-legitimize Trump's Presidency and I know that the Right tried to undermine Obama with the BC stuff. However, the traditional, broadcast media never really signed on to it like they do with the dirt on Trump. Look, the traditional media is primarily left leaning and do not like Trump. They look for reasons every day. Something he said, something he didn't say, something he did, something he didn't do.

Obama never got that much scrutiny from the traditional broadcast media. Maybe because he 'talked nice' like a clean black man should.

The media is certainly a different story. I was only talking about this board.

Trump brings some of the bad feeling on himself, and some is probably the media becoming more openly partisan. :dunno:

What a load....

In your pants? Is that why you're dropping trau?

Forum List

Back