What Makes.. YOU.. happy?

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
On the USMB.. pleasant conversation, seeing subjects from different points of view and sharing laughs with members that actually know how...

In real live.. Friends and family around having a great meal, pleasant conversation and a lot of smiles and laughter.

------------------------:D

When you think of what should really make each individual happy after health this chart kinda sucks but non-the-less, things have probably changed a lot since 2006/7.

------------------------:confused:

The Data for the World Happiness Map is from the University of Leicester Study of international differences in subjective Well Being. While collecting data on this subject isn't an exact science it is considered accurate by most authorities as it relates to Health, Wealth and Education. The study conducted by UK researchers was followed by a BBC Survey that found 81% of the population felt the Government should focus more on making them happier rather than wealthier.

Health was the #1 criteria for most, cited 62% of the time, followed by Wealth 52% and provision for Education 51%....The Chart below the Map ranks all 178 nations from high to low.The UK ranked #41 out of 178 nations that participated and the USA was #23. It should be noted this survey was conducted prior to the Global Recession....2006-2007.

You.. kinda have to go to the link, if you want too..:dunno:

WORLD HAPPINESS MAP

Last edited:
What makes me happy??

Living by the U.S. Constitution for starters.

I am in the middle of the quote, below. Before Obama, I was in the last. I can't be content knowing that my freedoms and liberty, are on the verge of extinction. And so are yours.

"If you are depressed, you are living in the past. If you are anxious, you are living in the future. If you are at peace, you are living in the present."

Oh geesh, I now see that I am in the CDZ! I hope I didn't violate any rulz, with my post.

I think it a good idea for posters in this Forum, to put a reminder before their OP, as I have seen in the past. I mean, when one has a short amount of time to be on here, one does not think to look at the Forum a thread is posted in.

I personally like it when the thread maker, posts a reminder, of this Forum. I think it is very considerate of them and I like considerate people. Everybody wins, who cares about the parameters.

A nice chew toy. Cats to chase. Warm lap to take naps on. Soup bones. Barking just for the sake of barking. I live a simple life.

A nice chew toy. Cats to chase. Warm lap to take naps on. Soup bones. Barking just for the sake of barking. I live a simple life.

Those are all wonderful, BBD.

Work, outside the home, makes me VERY happy. I meet a variety of people and they are all happy to be at the coast.....:)

Oh geesh, I now see that I am in the CDZ! I hope I didn't violate any rulz, with my post.

I think it a good idea for posters in this Forum, to put a reminder before their OP, as I have seen in the past. I mean, when one has a short amount of time to be on here, one does not think to look at the Forum a thread is posted in.

I personally like it when the thread maker, posts a reminder, of this Forum. I think it is very considerate of them and I like considerate people. Everybody wins, who cares about the parameters.

I'm willing to forgive you for telling your truth in a reasonable and respectful fashion, it helps that I also agree...:D

mmm.. thanks for the sweet reprimand...although, I doubt I'll remember..:eusa_doh:

Go forth with happiness and a beloved reputation...:wink_2:

What makes me happy??

Living by the U.S. Constitution for starters.

I am in the middle of the quote, below. Before Obama, I was in the last. I can't be content knowing that my freedoms and liberty, are on the verge of extinction. And so are yours.

"If you are depressed, you are living in the past. If you are anxious, you are living in the future. If you are at peace, you are living in the present."

I'm liking this quote, I'll commit it to memory then soon forget it.. I'm like that..:D

Forum List

Back