What makes someone suidcidal (Mental Illness?)

So, Doctor Chris, is mental illness ALL you specialize in? Or, does it happen to come from personal experience, you know, like what you've personally experienced in your own life. Incidentally, exactly what genre of phychiatry is it you ascribe to, precisely?
I keep ASKING you why you do not address the people in this thread ACTUALLY telling poster not to trust doctors and not to take medication, you are an idiot and prove it by attacking the one person advising everyone to research and talk to their doctor. Your agenda is PLAIN as day, you support the idiots that say don't trust your doctors and do not take medication.

Okay, Sargent, whatever you hallucinate to is fine with me. How many reefers did you do before that post?

And you come here to this thread to scold me about . . . .what was it exactly? :)

What exactly IS your problem anyway?

So, Doctor Chris, is mental illness ALL you specialize in? Or, does it happen to come from personal experience, you know, like what you've personally experienced in your own life. Incidentally, exactly what genre of phychiatry is it you ascribe to, precisely?

I am a certified medical assistant but I chose to stay on the administrative side of things instead of having direct patient contact.

That's a plus for patients and doctors, I'm sure. Far less lawsuits, less costs involved, and way less administrative stuff, too. That direct patient contact aspect can be a very risky thing, especially from a litigation viewpoint. Is it really a choice issue, Chris, or a mandated one? Go ahead, placate yourself.

What is your point here and how does this add to our discussion?

I'm going to ask you again. Which post of mine is it that you take issue with and why?

My gosh, some of you people here are just absolutely miserable creatures. I feel kind of sorry for you. It must really suck. :(
Spinster supports the idea that one should never trust a doctor and that taking meds is never required and that anyone that has a mental health issue is just a weakling. Of course he or she does not have the balls to admit it so instead attacks you for telling people to talk to their doctors before making decisions on health care.

My gosh, some of you people here are just absolutely miserable creatures. I feel kind of sorry for you. It must really suck. :(
Spinster supports the idea that one should never trust a doctor and that taking meds is never required and that anyone that has a mental health issue is just a weakling. Of course he or she does not have the balls to admit it so instead attacks you for telling people to talk to their doctors before making decisions on health care.

Interpret it anyway you see fit, Sargent, but that's not even close to what I posted. You seriously have a reading comprehension problem, or you're into drama. Oh, and by the way, my "balls" make your's look like a couple of grains of sand, and your dick too. Tiny, microscopic excuse for genitals you have.

Interpret it anyway you see fit, Sargent, but that's not even close to what I posted. You seriously have a reading comprehension problem, or you're into drama. Oh, and by the way, my "balls" make your's look like a couple of grains of sand, and your dick too. Tiny, microscopic excuse for genitals you have.
Actually since the ONLY person you questioned and attacked in this thread was the one telling everyone to talk to their doctor while ignoring the others that openly said do not take drugs do not support doctors and that depression could be willed away, I would say my take is accurate.

You didn't follow the entire thread, it's clear, Sarg. Don't you think that's necessary before you start flaying accusations? Elementary dear Watson.

You care to quote or link to a SINGLE instance where you called to task any of the other posters? You have repeatedly attacked a single poster who did nothing more then advice everyone to consult their doctor before making medical decisions.

You care to quote or link to a SINGLE instance where you called to task any of the other posters? You have repeatedly attacked a single poster who did nothing more then advice everyone to consult their doctor before making medical decisions.

Oh, I see, you're fucking Chris, right? STFU!

:lol: Obviously someone isn't taking his meds!

Good God! As Bugs Bunny would say, what a maroon! :slap:

I would suggest putting it on ignore. Some are just very uncivilized. This is one of them. :D

Spinster is a nutbag. Nothing more. :2up: Don't give it too much credit.

I bet a lot of people consider it, but never act.

I believe several pharmaceutical drugs have been shown to cause suicidal thoughts.
Overdose of drugs, whether legal or illegal, obviously can cause death. Now whether some of those are suicides or not, who knows?

True.. I have seen those on commercials (side effects...)

Ironically many of the drugs that cause suicidal thoughts are anti-depressants!
Actually the reason anti depressants cause suicidal thoughts is a misnomer. The person taking the medication ALREADY had the thoughts and was probably to deeply depressed to act on it but the meds brought them up enough to where they could and they did not wait for the meds to bring them further up.
I am not buying that.

Some of these synthetic drugs are extremely dangerous. Yeah the people taking them already have issues but in some cases, the drugs elevate the issues leading to suicide. And keep in mind, Big Pharma in collusion with Big Gov, gives some of the dangerous drugs to children.
Yep. I've dated gals who were on some mood enhancer, have a sister on it. They're like the walking dead, very flat emotionally. I think the drugs are a bandaid solution to a deeper problem. Maybe good temporarily but to stay on them can cause a detachment from reality.

There are a multitude of people who are currently of some form of psychotropic medication and living happy normal lives because of it.
Normal is a very subjective term

Actually since the ONLY person you questioned and attacked in this thread was the one telling everyone to talk to their doctor while ignoring the others that openly said do not take drugs do not support doctors and that depression could be willed away, I would say my take is accurate.
You're main problem is that you are full of shit and can't see reality, only what you wish to see. Medication CANNOT cure that, period! Nobody made those claims, the point was that doctors are human, not gods and may or may not be doing you a favor by giving you the drugs.

They know little is anything about nutrition and nutrition is the primary determining factor to health. So to rule it out is just willfull ignorance. I've known a number of people on the mind altering meds, thinking that doctors have all the answers, and they are little more than zombies.

Once again, for your benefit, meds can help, especially temporarily, but if you have to stay on them something is wrong and the doctors haven't healed you, they are simply offering a bandage solution to treat symptoms. You have to look further for the real answers. If you aren't interested, fine, but don't come here and lie in order to feel better about your poor life decisions.

Yep. I've dated gals who were on some mood enhancer, have a sister on it. They're like the walking dead, very flat emotionally. I think the drugs are a bandaid solution to a deeper problem. Maybe good temporarily but to stay on them can cause a detachment from reality.
There are a multitude of people who are currently of some form of psychotropic medication and living happy normal lives because of it.
And many more that are chemically lobotomized. I know it first hand and random opinions on the internet doesn't change the sorry fact.

And many more that are chemically lobotomized. I know it first hand and random opinions on the internet doesn't change the sorry fact.

Ok let's see the data you have to prove your claim.

No matter what meds you take, you will have depressing days - hopefully not to the extent you want to end it all. There is no cure all pill, unless you want to medicate yourself to death. Even then, I'm sure you will pay physically in some sort of pain as your body dies....

Forum List

Back