What makes someone suidcidal (Mental Illness?)

So, Doctor Chris, is mental illness ALL you specialize in? Or, does it come from personal experience, you know, like what you've personally experienced in your own life. Incidentally, exactly what genre of phychiatry is it you ascribe to, precisely?

I type all kinds of reports. Operative notes, clinic summaries, discharge diagnosis reports, history and physical examinations, emergency room notes. I've been doing this for years now, and I'm an expert in my field. I was rated one of the 5 top transcriptionists in my region, and we are an international company. :)

So, Doctor Chris, is mental illness ALL you specialize in? Or, does it come from personal experience, you know, like what you've personally experienced in your own life. Incidentally, exactly what genre of phychiatry is it you ascribe to, precisely?

I also have a per diem (soon to turn into part time) job working at the call center at my local hospital. I answer and direct calls and I page doctors in cases of emergency, or I page license plate numbers for those who are illegally parked, etc. :)

So, Doctor Chris, is mental illness ALL you specialize in? Or, does it happen to come from personal experience, you know, like what you've personally experienced in your own life. Incidentally, exactly what genre of phychiatry is it you ascribe to, precisely?

I am a certified medical assistant but I chose to stay on the administrative side of things instead of having direct patient contact.

I also have a per diem (soon to turn into part time) job working at the call center at my local hospital. I answer and direct calls and I page doctors in cases of emergency, or I page license plate numbers for those who are illegally parked, etc. :)

Well, I am impressed! Especially the part about paging license plate numbers. So, now you're not only a doctor, but a security/rent-a-cop as well. Good going. Hope you didn't hurt yourself too much with the back patting session. Way to go, Chris!

Well, I am impressed! Especially the part about paging license plate numbers. So, now you're not only a doctor, but a security/rent-a-cop as well. Good going. Hope you didn't hurt yourself too much with the back patting session. Way to go, Chris!

That's just to get my foot in the door at the hospital. They hire from within. :) I'm always thinking. And yourself? What do you do for a living?

So, Doctor Chris, is mental illness ALL you specialize in? Or, does it happen to come from personal experience, you know, like what you've personally experienced in your own life. Incidentally, exactly what genre of phychiatry is it you ascribe to, precisely?

That's "psychiatry" BTW. ;)

Pardon me, Doctor Typo. My you really are multi-talented after all.

That's "psychiatry" BTW. ;)

Pardon me, Doctor Typo. My you really are multi-talented after all.

Why thank you. Thank you very much. :)

So . . . what now? Any other "complaints" from the nag department? :D

There can be various reasons.
Sometimes, it's just an illness that someone can't deal with.
Often times, it's over the break up of a romantic relationship or undiagnosed depression.

But what makes some more prone to it that others?
Life experiences?
Chemical or hormonal changes (like Post partum depression?)

What do you think is the most common cause?
Is it more prevalent NOW then it was say, 20 or 30 years ago?
Licking too many buttholes can make you suidcial, I hope you are seeking mental help buttzi

That's just to get my foot in the door at the hospital. They hire from within. :) I'm always thinking. And yourself? What do you do for a living?

Who me? Oh, I'm just a vegetable, compared to you that is. LMAO!

Are you unhappy with my choices of making a living? Aww. That's sad. :( Now, do you have anything to add to the topic of the thread? Do you have a point to make? Please do.

I keep ASKING you why you do not address the people in this thread ACTUALLY telling poster not to trust doctors and not to take medication, you are an idiot and prove it by attacking the one person advising everyone to research and talk to their doctor. Your agenda is PLAIN as day, you support the idiots that say don't trust your doctors and do not take medication.

There can be various reasons.
Sometimes, it's just an illness that someone can't deal with.
Often times, it's over the break up of a romantic relationship or undiagnosed depression.

But what makes some more prone to it that others?
Life experiences?
Chemical or hormonal changes (like Post partum depression?)

What do you think is the most common cause?
Is it more prevalent NOW then it was say, 20 or 30 years ago?
Licking too many buttholes can make you suidcial, I hope you are seeking mental help buttzi

..... now that I have your attention (that was easy.....)

I keep ASKING you why you do not address the people in this thread ACTUALLY telling poster not to trust doctors and not to take medication, you are an idiot and prove it by attacking the one person advising everyone to research and talk to their doctor. Your agenda is PLAIN as day, you support the idiots that say don't trust your doctors and do not take medication.

Okay, Sargent, whatever you hallucinate to is fine with me. How many reefers did you do before that post?

Okay, Sargent, whatever you hallucinate to is fine with me. How many reefers did you do before that post?

Well then what is your issue? I'm still waiting for you to explain. Instead, you keep bringing up my job and other such silly things that have nothing to do with the topic of conversation. Which one of my posts is it that you take issue with and why?

So, what does this have to do with anything? Nowhere have I claimed to be a doctor. In fact, I've been quite clear that I am not a doctor and that people should not listen to others on the internet but ask their doctor's advice when it comes to such things as stopping their medications for any reasons. Explain yourself and your little . . . rant here in this thread.

Who me? Oh, I'm just a vegetable, compared to you that is. LMAO!

Why don't you explain what your REAL issue is here?

Is there some reason for all of this?

I am a certified medical assistant but I chose to stay on the administrative side of things instead of having direct patient contact.

That's a plus for patients and doctors, I'm sure. Far less lawsuits, less costs involved, and way less administrative stuff, too. That direct patient contact aspect can be a very risky thing, especially from a litigation viewpoint. Is it really a choice issue, Chris, or a mandated one? Go ahead, placate yourself.

Forum List

Back