What makes Israel so special?

Well, HAMAS has cursed them, and they are going to be cursed.

Badgers are not as cruel as Muslims.

Yep, you took it all kinds of out of context. All Palestinians want to do is kill the Jews.

It's like TDS, but..Jews.

Israel funds Hamas through Qatar.

Well, HAMAS has cursed them, and they are going to be cursed.

Badgers are not as cruel as Muslims.

Yep, you took it all kinds of out of context. All Palestinians want to do is kill the Jews.

It's like TDS, but..Jews.
For 14 years, Netanyahu's policy was to keep Hamas in power; the pogrom of October 7, 2023, helps the Israeli prime minister preserve his own rule

What makes Israel so special?​

Being God’s chosen people

Seriously, I don't get it. Why? The country has a strong economy, landmarks of significance to several religions and strained relationships with many of its Arab neighbors. The founding of modern Israel can be traced back to World War I, when Zionists lobbied the British for recognition of a Jewish state in Palestine.

Israel is the largest cumulative recipient of U.S. foreign aid: until February 2022, the United States had provided Israel US$150 billion (non-inflation-adjusted) in bilateral assistance.

Al Jazeera's Alan Fisher, reporting from Washington, DC, said that the US contributes $3bn a year in military aid to Israel. Israel is the largest cumulative recipient of United States foreign assistance since World War II.

What do you think?

Does a country have to be "special" to defend themselves from murderous, blood-thirsty, heartless terrorists?

This is a public message board. I am allowed to respond to any post I want.
You white folks haven’t taken that away yet. Don’t like it? Tough.
Sure

You can hate God for as long as you live and its no skin off my nose

Forum List

Back