What makes Israel so special?

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Seriously, I don't get it. Why? The country has a strong economy, landmarks of significance to several religions and strained relationships with many of its Arab neighbors. The founding of modern Israel can be traced back to World War I, when Zionists lobbied the British for recognition of a Jewish state in Palestine.

Israel is the largest cumulative recipient of U.S. foreign aid: until February 2022, the United States had provided Israel US$150 billion (non-inflation-adjusted) in bilateral assistance.

Al Jazeera's Alan Fisher, reporting from Washington, DC, said that the US contributes $3bn a year in military aid to Israel. Israel is the largest cumulative recipient of United States foreign assistance since World War II.

What do you think?

Seriously, I don't get it. Why? The country has a strong economy, landmarks of significance to several religions and strained relationships with many of its Arab neighbors. The founding of modern Israel can be traced back to World War I, when Zionists lobbied the British for recognition of a Jewish state in Palestine.

Israel is the largest cumulative recipient of U.S. foreign aid: until February 2022, the United States had provided Israel US$150 billion (non-inflation-adjusted) in bilateral assistance.

Al Jazeera's Alan Fisher, reporting from Washington, DC, said that the US contributes $3bn a year in military aid to Israel. Israel is the largest cumulative recipient of United States foreign assistance since World War II.

What do you think?
This is why most Marxist have no clue what is going on in the world.+

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

What do you think?
God's Chosen People. That's reason enough.

Why dont you go over to Gaza and tell them that you believe in their cause.

Why Do Muslims Execute Innocent People?: Islamist Ideology
Both Muslim states and ad hoc religious courts order mutilation and execution, not only of criminals but also of individuals—mainly women—who have not committed anything which would be considered a crime in other societies. In some cases, Shari‘a (Islamic law) tribunals issue death sentences for those acquitted in regular courts.[1] In other cases, religious leaders invoke religion to sanction non-Islamic practices such as honor killings and female genital mutilation.

They want to kill you, you stupid twit. They hate you because you are the "Big Satan", they want to blow you up along with your family.

liberals-defend-islam.jpg

What do you think?

Whatever the past has been. Right now they are our only true ally in the M.E. take them away and Iran will control the entire M.E. with the backing of Russia and China. If you cant see a problem with that, cant help you. They also have the freest most representative government in the region. They supply food to the rest of the countries in the region and they export many goods.

Sad to think there are Democrat members of congress who dislike them so much that they voted against the IRON DOME. If not for that, how many dead would there be now? is that what those members of congress want?

Me think Israel do good job circling wagons against many hostile neighbors while simultaneously fostering democracy and prosperity. Us injuns just drink and gamble away our hand outs from pale face. Hi ya ya ya!! Hi ya ya ya!!

In other words - a U.S. outpost - on stolen land.
And this is the result of the public indoctrination buildings that have been put in the United States.

I hope you get to meet a radical Muslim some day.

That could be you Lakhota laying on the street one day.

1696896392879.png

What do you think?
MIGA?

Make Israel Great Again?

And this is the result of the public indoctrination buildings that have been put in the United States.

I hope you get to meet a radical Muslim some day.

That could be you Lakhota laying on the street one day.

View attachment 840877

Ask him if his small aircraft lost power and he needed to make an emergency landing, somewhere near the Gaza /Israeli border and he had to choose a side to land on. The dummy would probably choose to land in Gaza.

Forum List

Back