What kind of propaganda

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013
are these anti-gun groups swallowing?

Hair braiders must be licensed. Why not gun dealers?

"Shockingly, although Illinois licenses hair braiders, nail technicians, veterinarian technicians and many other professions, Illinois DOES NOT license gun dealers."

Is Illinois the only state in the union that a gun dealer doesn't need an FFL?

"Shockingly, although Illinois licenses hair braiders, nail technicians, veterinarian technicians and many other professions, Illinois DOES NOT license gun dealers."

I think the bigger concern is why do hair braiders and nail technicians need to be licensed?

Vet technicians, i can see that.

I think the bigger concern is why do hair braiders and nail technicians need to be licensed?

Just a guess

31-bad-hair-b.jpg

To discourage competition.

Nail techs and hair braiders can really hurt someone if they mess their job up!

Should we wonder why there is any form of security problem in that free State; or just let them, "keep it to themselves", for now.

and that requires a State license why?

A construction laborer can hurt just about anyone standing next to them every second of every day they are working, we don't license them, why freaking hair braiders?

This is the same level of bullcrap where health departments go after kid's lemonade stands.

So can a short order cook.

So can a short order cook.

STAY AWAY FROM THE TUNA MELT!!!!

To stop the "drive by" braiding and nail paintings.

So how, specifically, does licensing or registration prevent bad hair days?
Well hair braiders do more than braiding a lot of time they are sowing in extensions. They can really mess up someone's scalp if they don't know what they're doing, could lead to infection.
Nail techs use equipment that if not properly used can cause damage too.

Forum List

Back