What Kind of Person is Supporting Trump?

It will not insure a Democratic victory in November unless you guys nominate someone other than the 2 current candidates.
Sanders, Clinton Beat Trump In CNN/ORC Poll

Reminds me of all those polls from last fall where Trump had no chance at all. I am NOT a Trump fan, but if he runs against Hillary or Bernie, he'll win.

Trump's problem now is that he's gone from fighting for the votes of people who are easy to get, to those who are going to be a lot harder.

And Hillary isn't??????

It will not insure a Democratic victory in November unless you guys nominate someone other than the 2 current candidates.
Sanders, Clinton Beat Trump In CNN/ORC Poll

Reminds me of all those polls from last fall where Trump had no chance at all. I am NOT a Trump fan, but if he runs against Hillary or Bernie, he'll win.

Trump's problem now is that he's gone from fighting for the votes of people who are easy to get, to those who are going to be a lot harder.

I'd say Hillary faces the same issue.

Sure it is.

However I'd say Hillary's problems are less than Trump's. However Trump has the entertainment factor which could go in his favor, however he's been pushing the limits of things and the chances of making a serious fatal error are higher with him than Hillary.

THAnks Ray, that was better said than I could have managed.

So, as I said, the type of people supporting Trump are the people who are not dishonest jerks like you.

The only problem is that, Trump is rich, yes, but he is not conservative, not at all....

These people think just because he is racist, he is a conservative.... :lmao:

I never claimed he was a conservative, you asshole. He is a nationalist and a populist. Works for me.

And screw your race card play.

playing-the-race-card-politics-politics-1349036238.jpg

As I said, the type of people who support Trump, are NOT dishonest jerks like you.

This is the comment you are responding you jerk asshole;

"most of the rich people are rather generous with their money when it comes to charity..........at least the conservative ones are."

How about learning to read ENGLISH first, than come on a political board to debate
It might work out better for you...

First of all, Dick, I'm not the one that cut the quote down.

Second of all, Ray's point about the meaning of the passage you posted from the Book you don't believe in, stands.

Third of all, your race baiting is dishonest, rude and poisonous to American society.

Forth of all, :fu:

Go up, up, a little more up...

As you see, nobody cut any quotes, all is in there, how you approve the message saying "rich are greedy, except the conservative ones"

And you accept Trump is not a conservative

Which makes you a worshipper to a greedy egomaniac self-centric spoilt Trump who was pretty much condemned by the bible

You can go fuck yourself now........

You spin has noting to do with the reality of the situation.

Trump has a policy platform that is very close to my beliefs.

And a nice healthy contempt for the lib media.

SO, he has my support.

The point Ray made is one I have heard before, about the true meaning of the passage you quoted from a book you don't believe in. It is more about the Love of Money instead of just money. I could go on, but I know you don't care, as you don't believe.

ANd no, Trump is not a conservative. He is a nationalist and a populist running of a platform of aggressively pursuing American interests.

That works for me.

What you are missing, is that conservatism is only a means to an end.

And not the only means to that end.

I stopped reading this shit here.

Working Class Whites are not now, nor have been for quite a long time, been a member of any "preferred class".

Of course they are. If you and Jamal send in a resume, you are twice as likely to get an interview as Jamal is.

You forgot about affirmative action.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2009/07/23/nyregion/23firefighters.html?referer=&_r=0

Judge rules Boston police promotional exam discriminated against minorities - The Boston Globe

The only problem is that, Trump is rich, yes, but he is not conservative, not at all....

These people think just because he is racist, he is a conservative.... :lmao:

I never claimed he was a conservative, you asshole. He is a nationalist and a populist. Works for me.

And screw your race card play.

playing-the-race-card-politics-politics-1349036238.jpg

As I said, the type of people who support Trump, are NOT dishonest jerks like you.

This is the comment you are responding you jerk asshole;

"most of the rich people are rather generous with their money when it comes to charity..........at least the conservative ones are."

How about learning to read ENGLISH first, than come on a political board to debate
It might work out better for you...

First of all, Dick, I'm not the one that cut the quote down.

Second of all, Ray's point about the meaning of the passage you posted from the Book you don't believe in, stands.

Third of all, your race baiting is dishonest, rude and poisonous to American society.

Forth of all, :fu:

Go up, up, a little more up...

As you see, nobody cut any quotes, all is in there, how you approve the message saying "rich are greedy, except the conservative ones"

And you accept Trump is not a conservative

Which makes you a worshipper to a greedy egomaniac self-centric spoilt Trump who was pretty much condemned by the bible

You can go fuck yourself now........

You spin has noting to do with the reality of the situation.

Trump has a policy platform that is very close to my beliefs.

And a nice healthy contempt for the lib media.

SO, he has my support.

The point Ray made is one I have heard before, about the true meaning of the passage you quoted from a book you don't believe in. It is more about the Love of Money instead of just money. I could go on, but I know you don't care, as you don't believe.

ANd no, Trump is not a conservative. He is a nationalist and a populist running of a platform of aggressively pursuing American interests.

That works for me.

What you are missing, is that conservatism is only a means to an end.

And not the only means to that end.

Trump is the result of the RNC ignoring us these past ten years or so. They tell us they will give us what we want if we only put them in charge, and when we do, we are disappointed.

The last few years we conservatives were screaming about the immigration problem--especially given the fact we had all kinds of people crossing our borders including unattended children during the Obama administration. We complained how we don't want these kids here unchecked for diseases and unable to verify who they are and where they actually came from.

Once again, the RNC ignored us, and tried to placate us with Immigration Reform. It's the thing that cost Rubio his chance at the presidency this year.

We didn't want any kind of reform. We wanted to hear somebody in the party say what Donald is saying: kick all these people out of our country. They are driving down wages, bringing in crime, and turning our nation into a bilingual country.

We don't need another language to learn in order to communicate with these people. Either come here and learn our language or get the hell out of our country. That's Donald's message and we like it.

It's my hope the RNC learns something. But listening to their petulant response, it seems they haven't learned anything at all from this Trump experience.

:lol: great lines...

"The monster is loose, Dr. Frankenstein. Your creature is going to kill you."

"I'm for Trump because he's not afraid to tell it like it is!" Translation? "Trump is a bigoted asshole and so am I!"

Forum List

Back