What Kind Of People?

The [UN] vote in 1947 was viewed as Israel's basic title to independence and] statehood.

UN General Assembly resolution 181 was a suggestion only. The Security Council rejected the proposal.

It did nothing. It was never implemented. It created no states. It transferred no land.

The [UN] vote in 1947 was viewed as Israel's basic title to independence and] statehood.

UN General Assembly resolution 181 was a suggestion only. The Security Council rejected the proposal.

It did nothing. It was never implemented. It created no states. It transferred no land.
"Rep System Guidelines: Our reputation system is designed to provide a feedback and credibility mechanism."

P F Tinmore Rep Power: 0
"PF Tinmore is off the scale"

Barack Obama...:
Israel is a sovereign state, and the historic homeland of the Jewish people.

It should be clear to all that efforts to chip away at Israel's legitimacy will only be met by the unshakeable opposition of the United States.
Remarks by the President to the United Nations General Assembly | The White House

UN Member States: Israel United Nations member States - Information Sources

Last edited:
The propagandists point to resolution 181 in an attempt to legitimize Israel.

Resolution 181 didn't happen. So that is just a lie.

The propagandists point to resolution 181 in an attempt to legitimize Israel.

Resolution 181 didn't happen. So that is just a lie.
"Rep System Guidelines: Our reputation system is designed to provide a feedback and credibility mechanism."
"PF Tinmore is off the scale"

Barack Obama...:
Israel is a sovereign state, and the historic homeland of the Jewish people.

It should be clear to all that efforts to chip away at Israel's legitimacy will only be met by the unshakeable opposition of the United States.
Remarks by the President to the United Nations General Assembly | The White House

UN Member States: Israel United Nations member States - Information Sources

Last edited:
LOL, how did you get that from what I said?

by reasing the part that says "Jews chose to settle in the worst of all places, so they only have themselves to blame for the problems that Israel faces."

By blaming the victim, you stating that what the agressor doing is fine. logic 101.

You have it backwards, if nobody forced Jews to settle there and they did anyways, how are they the victims?:eusa_shifty:

Jews settle just like any other person "settles" in the world. What makes a Jew more fair target than other victims?:eusa_whistle:

by reasing the part that says "Jews chose to settle in the worst of all places, so they only have themselves to blame for the problems that Israel faces."

By blaming the victim, you stating that what the agressor doing is fine. logic 101.

You have it backwards, if nobody forced Jews to settle there and they did anyways, how are they the victims?:eusa_shifty:

Jews settle just like any other person "settles" in the world. What makes a Jew more fair target than other victims?:eusa_whistle:

What other settlers are there?

All over the world there have been settlers. Israel's settlers are settling on their own land. But how we justify the Palestinian settlers on Israel's land?

All over the world there have been settlers. Israel's settlers are settling on their own land. But how we justify the Palestinian settlers on Israel's land?

Israel's settlers are settling on their own land.

Who told you that?

Do you have a link?

Each person that build a house somewhere in the world is a "settler":redface:

I don't think that is the proper definition of settler.

Enlighten me though.

(Interestly enough, the world "Settler" in Hebrew is "Mitnachel", coming from the word "Nach'la" which translation is "settlement". Nachla is a word that comes from the bible, its meaning is "A Land of the ancestor").

Why Israel has allowed the Palestinians to squat on their land for so long is a mystery to me. Can you explain that?

Who told you that?

Do you have a link?

Why Israel has allowed the Palestinians to squat on their land for so long is a mystery to me. Can you explain that?

Who told you that?

Do you have a link?

Got links?

Each person that build a house somewhere in the world is a "settler":redface:

I don't think that is the proper definition of settler.

The fakestinians' own allah settled the Jews in their Homeland Israel :bow3:

Allah is a Zionist! :clap2:

Quran 10:93: We settled the Children of Israel in a beautiful dwelling-place, and provided for them sustenance of the best: it was after knowledge had been granted to them

The problem with "links" is that anyone can find "links" to support anything. So what good are "links" to prove anything?

Got links?

That is true to a point. However I stay away from sites that: 1) calls names and 2) portrays information that contradicts official documents.

If you have such links you should post them. Otherwise you are merely using opinions.

The problem with "links" is that anyone can find "links" to support anything. So what good are "links" to prove anything?

Got links?

That is true to a point. However I stay away from sites that: 1) calls names and 2) portrays information that contradicts official documents.

If you have such links you should post them. Otherwise you are merely using opinions.

"PF Tinmore is off the scale

This bit about Israel occupying or stealing "Palestinian land" is nonsense.

Documented fact: There were no Muslims at all, let alone Muslim Palestinians until the 7th century AD. So lets see now, were there already Jews in their homeland of Israel before Islam invaded?

Got links?

So, you are saying that the entire population left and the Muslims moved in?

Forum List

Back