What Kind Of People?

[Which means that Jews chose to settle in the worst of all places,

So OTHER people can live where they want - but jews are not allowed to.

I also noticed that you made no mention of how the muslims are ethnically cleansing the middle east of christians - but you must be a muslim piece of shit, so that's not something to be discussed.

so they only have themselves to blame for the problems that Israel faces.

Of course, to the mentally ill jew-hating trash, only jews can ever be "responsible" for any conflict.

And no, people can't just establish a country wherever they please, like, what if they had decided that the island of Manhattan was the ideal place for Israel?

Except there is already a nation that contains manhattan, there was no country in the region when the jews declared an independent state, which if you had any facts, would know was approved by the UN's partition plan: 2 states for 2 people.

But for the muslim filth - that was unacceptable; muslims must have it ALL. The racist "muslim land" idea is never questioned, nor is the accepted nonsense that muslims must have complete political control, and all other groups have to be subservient to them.

Until lowlifes like this poster, and the larger muslim world begin accepting that other groups can be sovereign, there will never be peace in the mideast.

Jews can LIVE where they want, but they can't expect to establish a country where other people live without consequences.
Don't give me any UN bullshit, the Israelis don't abide by anything from the UN.
Personally, I don't care who the sand monkeys eliminate, I'd never live next to them, or in the Middle East. What I do care about is why they fly jumbo jets into our buildings, and it's largely due to our support of Israel.

[Which means that Jews chose to settle in the worst of all places,

So OTHER people can live where they want - but jews are not allowed to.

I also noticed that you made no mention of how the muslims are ethnically cleansing the middle east of christians - but you must be a muslim piece of shit, so that's not something to be discussed.

Of course, to the mentally ill jew-hating trash, only jews can ever be "responsible" for any conflict.

And no, people can't just establish a country wherever they please, like, what if they had decided that the island of Manhattan was the ideal place for Israel?

Except there is already a nation that contains manhattan, there was no country in the region when the jews declared an independent state, which if you had any facts, would know was approved by the UN's partition plan: 2 states for 2 people.

But for the muslim filth - that was unacceptable; muslims must have it ALL. The racist "muslim land" idea is never questioned, nor is the accepted nonsense that muslims must have complete political control, and all other groups have to be subservient to them.

Until lowlifes like this poster, and the larger muslim world begin accepting that other groups can be sovereign, there will never be peace in the mideast.

Jews can LIVE where they want, but they can't expect to establish a country where other people live without consequences.
Don't give me any UN bullshit, the Israelis don't abide by anything from the UN.
Personally, I don't care who the sand monkeys eliminate, I'd never live next to them, or in the Middle East. What I do care about is why they fly jumbo jets into our buildings, and it's largely due to our support of Israel.

Ima Dunce

Tashbih Sayyed, Muslim Pakistani Scholar, Journalist, Author and Former Editor in Chief of Our Times, Pakistan Today, and The Muslim World Today
Blinded by their anti-Semitism, Arabs ignore the fact that neither are they an indigenous group nor is the Jewish nationhood a new phenomenon in Palestine; the Jewish nation was born during 40 years of wandering in the Sinai more than five thousand years ago and has remained connected with Palestine ever since. “Even after the destruction of the last Jewish commonwealth in the first century, the Jewish people maintained their own autonomous political and legal institutions: the Davidic dynasty was preserved in Baghdad until the thirteenth century through the rule of the Exilarch (Resh Galuta), while the return to Zion was incorporated into the most widely practiced Jewish traditions, including the end of the Yom Kippur service and the Passover Seder, as well as in everyday prayers. Thus, Jewish historic rights were kept alive in Jewish historical consciousness.

It is a matter of record that the Arabs owe their presence in Palestine to the Ottomans who settled Muslim populations as a buffer against Bedouin attacks and Ibrahim Pasha, the Egyptian ruler who brought Egyptian colonists with his army in the 1830s. And during all those times when Arabs lived under the Ottoman rule, they never showed any desire for national independence.

Jerusalem has always remained a Jewish majority – a symbol of Jewish yearning to be an independent nation as they thrived in communities in many of Palestine’s towns. “By 1864, a clear-cut Jewish majority emerged in Jerusalem - more than half a century before the arrival of the British Empire and the League of Nations Mandate. During the years that the Jewish presence in Eretz Israel was restored, a huge Arab population influx transpired as Arab immigrants sought to take advantage of higher wages and economic opportunities that resulted from Jewish settlement in the land. President Roosevelt concluded in 1939 that "Arab immigration into Palestine since 1921 has vastly exceeded the total Jewish immigration during the whole period."

The present Arab declaration challenging the Jewish character of Israel cannot be ignored because it is not just an expression of dissatisfaction by a minority about their socio-economic situation but a reminder that Islamist radicalism and fundamentalism has now decided to challenge openly the legitimacy of the Jewish state.
Global Politician - Israel?s Arab Citizens And The Jewish State

LOL, so according to chimps like this, the UN only counts when it votes against Israel. :lol:

You think that 9/11 was because of Israel, and not the massive US footprint in the mideast, as bin laden claimed? You're an even bigger moron than I thought. :cuckoo:

LOL, so according to chimps like this, the UN only counts when it votes against Israel. :lol:

You think that 9/11 was because of Israel, and not the massive US footprint in the mideast, as bin laden claimed? You're an even bigger moron than I thought. :cuckoo:

Didn't you know, Israel is the reason behind the mass slaughter in Darfur by the religion of peace Muslimes.

The genocide in Darfur has claimed 400,000 lives and displaced over 2,500,000 people. More than one hundred people continue to die each day; five thousand die every month.

Since February 2003, the Sudanese government in Khartoum and the government-sponsored Janjaweed militia have used rape, displacement, organized starvation, threats against aid workers and mass murder. Violence, disease, and displacement continue to kill thousands of innocent Darfurians every month.
Genocide in Darfur, Sudan | Darfur Scorecard

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-ojg9UjMk0]The Genocide In Darfur - YouTube[/ame]

Wasn't the USA attacked on 911 by Middle East Muslim terrorists for our support of Israel just like the Sudan, the Philipeans, Madrid, Holland, Bali, Kashmir etc. etc. etc. were all attacked by Middle East Muslim terrorists because of our US support for Israel?

Wasn't the USA attacked on 911 by Middle East Muslim terrorists for our support of Israel just like the Sudan, the Philipeans, Madrid, Holland, Bali, Kashmir etc. etc. etc. were all attacked by Middle East Muslim terrorists because of our US support for Israel?

Great point MJB. They usually don't let the truth and facts get in the way of their Jew hatred.

What does this have to do with what I said? Now I'm a Jew hater? Geez.

didn't you say that it's ok to go against the Jews all over the world because of the Israeli policy? cause that is what can very well be understood of your words:eusa_hand:

LOL, how did you get that from what I said?

by reasing the part that says "Jews chose to settle in the worst of all places, so they only have themselves to blame for the problems that Israel faces."

By blaming the victim, you stating that what the agressor doing is fine. logic 101.

What kind of perverted people worship a pedophile?

Ibn Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad...
Muhammad [53 years old] married ‘A’isha in Mecca when she was a child of six and lived with her in Medina when she was nine or ten. She was the only virgin that he married. Her father, Abu Bakr, married her to him and the apostle gave her four hundred dirhams.

Sahih Bukhari Hadeeth V5B58N235:
Narrated 'Aisha: That the Prophet said to her, "You have been shown to me twice in my dream. I saw you pictured on a piece of silk and some-one said (to me). 'This is your wife.' When I uncovered the picture, I saw that it was yours. I said, 'If this is from Allah, it will be done.

My mother came to me while I was being swung on a swing between two branches and got me down. My nurse took over and wiped my face with some water and started leading me. When I was at the door she stopped so I could catch my breath. I was brought in while Muhammad was sitting on a bed in our house. My mother made me sit on his lap. The other men and women got up and left. The Prophet consummated his marriage with me in my house when I was nine years old. Neither a camel nor a sheep was slaughtered on behalf of me.”

didn't you say that it's ok to go against the Jews all over the world because of the Israeli policy? cause that is what can very well be understood of your words:eusa_hand:

by reasing the part that says "Jews chose to settle in the worst of all places, so they only have themselves to blame for the problems that Israel faces."

By blaming the victim, you stating that what the agressor doing is fine. logic 101.

You have it backwards, if nobody forced Jews to settle there and they did anyways, how are they the victims?:eusa_shifty:

Haters worldwide use the Israeli policy as an excuse to harm innocent Jews worldwide!:mad: Our brothers and sisters abroad are not to be blamed for the stupidity that the Israeli government does. Harming them is a war crime, that nobody speaks about, not only that, people seems to think that's reasonable? why? because they are Jews? wow, the nerve!

What does this have to do with what I said? Now I'm a Jew hater? Geez.

I don't see "ok" in that response.

What kind of people make peace offerings to Palestinians, build a security fence & concede land to them so they can remain in their country? No Arab country, who know the Palestinians best, ever did that to Palestinians. And then those Zionists in Israel just can't seem to understand why they are thanked with jihads, intifadas & rocket missiles. Don't that beat all?

Haw can anyone answer a false question?

You have it backwards, if nobody forced Jews to settle there and they did anyways, how are they the victims?:eusa_shifty:

IMA DUNCE

Jews settled in Israel 3000 years ago.

PBS: Civilization and the Jews
The interaction of Jewish history and Western civilization successively assumed different forms. In the Biblical and Ancient periods, Israel was an integral part of the Near Eastern and classical world, which gave birth to Western civilization. It shared the traditions of ancient Mesopotamia and the rest of that world with regard to it’s own beginning; it benefited from the decline of Egypt and the other great Near Eastern empires to emerge as a nation in it’s own right; it asserted it’s claim to the divinely promised Land of Israel
PBS - Heritage

Harvard University Semitic Museum: The Houses of Ancient Israel The Houses of Ancient Israel § Semitic Museum

In archaeological terms The Houses of Ancient Israel: Domestic, Royal, Divine focuses on the Iron Age (1200-586 B.C.E.). Iron I (1200-1000 B.C.E.) represents the premonarchical period. Iron II (1000-586 B.C.E.) was the time of kings. Uniting the tribal coalitions of Israel and Judah in the tenth century B.C.E., David and Solomon ruled over an expanding realm. After Solomon's death (c. 930 B.C.E.) Israel and Judah separated into two kingdoms.
Israel was led at times by strong kings, Omri and Ahab in the ninth century B.C.E. and Jereboam II in the eighth.

Harvard University Semitic Museum: Jerusalem During The Reign Of King Hezekiah--New Exhibition At The Semitic Museum Re-Creates Numerous Aspects Of Ancient Israel Harvard Gazette: Jerusalem during the reign of King Hezekiah

The Semitic Museum has installed a new exhibition that brings the world of biblical Israel into vivid, three-dimensional reality. "The Houses of Ancient Israel: Domestic, Royal, Divine" immerses the viewer in Israelite daily life around the time of King Hezekiah (8th century B.C.), creating an experiential environment based on the latest archaeological, textual, and historical research.
The centerpiece of the exhibition is a full-scale Israelite house, open on one side, filled with authentic ancient artifacts that show how life was lived by common inhabitants of ancient Jerusalem. Agricultural tools, a cooking area, and a stall occupied by a single, scruffy ram fill the ground floor of the cube-shaped, mud-brick structure, which, thankfully, is not olfactorily authentic. The upper story, reached by a ladder, is devoted to eating and sleeping.

Yale University Press: The Archaeology of Ancient Israel The Archaeology of Ancient Israel - Ben-Tor, Amnon; Greenberg, R. - Yale University Press

In this lavishly illustrated book some of Israel's foremost archaeologists present a thorough, up-to-date, and readily accessible survey of early life in the land of the Bible, from the Neolithic era (eighth millennium B.C.E.) to the fall of Jerusalem and the destruction of the First Temple in 586 B.C.E. It will be a delightful and informative resource for anyone who has ever wanted to know more about the religious, scientific, or historical background of the region.

PBS Nova ...
In the banks of the Nile in southern Egypt in 1896, British archaeologisit Flinders Petrie unearthed one of the most important discoveries in biblical archaeology known as the Merneptah Stele. Merneptah's stele announces the entrance on the world stage of a People named Israel.

The Merneptah Stele is powerful evidence that a People called the Israelites are living in Canaan over 3000 years ago

Dr. Donald Redford, Egyptologist and archaeologist: The Merneptah Stele is priceless evidence for the presence of an ethnical group called Israel in Canaan.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvg2EZAEw5c]1/13 The Bible's Buried Secrets (NOVA PBS) - YouTube[/ame]

Do you think maybe the Arab countries made a mistake uniting to annihilate Israel & the Palestinians are now left to pay for the mistake?

Who said it was their land?

Got a link?

Nobody attacked Israel.
"Rep System Guidelines: Our reputation system is designed to provide a feedback and credibility mechanism."

P F Tinmore Rep Power: 0
"PF Tinmore is off the scale"

Lebanese American Fouad Ajami, Professor at the Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies and a senior fellow at the Hoover Institution. He is co-chair of the Hoover Working Group on Islamism and the International Order.The Wall Street Journal, June 1, 2011
The [UN] vote in 1947 was viewed as Israel's basic title to independence and] statehood. The Palestinians and the Arab powers had rejected partition and chosen the path of war. Their choice was to prove calamitous.

By the time the guns had fallen silent, the Yishuv, the Jewish community in Palestine, had held its ground against the combined armies of Egypt, Jordan, Syria and Iraq. Its forces stood on the shores of the Red Sea in the south, and at the foot of the Golan Heights in the north. Palestinian society had collapsed under the pressure of war. The elites had made their way to neighboring lands. Rural communities had been left atomized and leaderless. The cities had fought, and fallen, alone. '"

Palestine had become a great Arab shame. Few Arabs were willing to tell the story truthfully, to face its harsh verdict. Henceforth the Palestinians would live on a vague idea of restoration and return. No leader had the courage to tell the refugees who had left Acre and Jaffa and Haifa that they could not recover the homes and orchards of their imagination.

Some had taken the keys to their houses with them to Syria and Lebanon and across the river to Jordan. They were no more likely to find political satisfaction than the Jews who had been banished from Baghdad and Beirut and Cairo, and Casablanca and Fez, but the idea of return, enshrined into a "right of return," would persist. (Wadi Abu Jamil, the Jewish quarter of the Beirut of my boyhood, is now a Hezbollah stronghold, and no narrative exalts or recalls that old presence.)

The vote at the General Assembly was of immense help, but it wasn't the decisive factor in the founding of the Jewish state. The hard work had been done in the three decades between the Balfour Declaration of 1917 and the vote on partition. Realism had guided the Zionist project. We will take a state even if it is the size of a tablecloth, said Chaim Weizmann, one of the founding fathers of the Zionist endeavor.

Sadly, the Palestinian national movement has known a different kind of leadership, unique in its mix of maximalism and sense of entitlement, in its refusal to accept what can and can't be had in the world of nations. Leadership is often about luck, the kind of individuals a people's history brings forth. It was the distinct misfortune of the Palestinians that when it truly mattered, and for nearly four decades, they were led by a juggler, Yasser Arafat, a man fated to waste his people's chances.

Arafat was neither a Ben-Gurion leading his people to statehood, nor an Anwar Sadat accepting the logic of peace and compromise. He had been an enemy of Israel, but Israel had reached an accord with him in 1993, made room for him, and for a regime of his choice in Gaza. He had warred against the United States, but American diplomacy had fallen under his spell, and the years of the Clinton presidency were devoted to the delusion that the man could summon the courage to accept a practical peace.

But Arafat would do nothing of the kind. Until his death in 2004, he refrained from telling the Palestinians the harsh truths they needed to hear about the urgency of practicality and compromise. Instead, he held out the illusion that the Palestinians can have it all, from the River Jordan to the Mediterranean. His real constituents were in the refugee camps in Lebanon and Syria and Jordan, and among the Palestinians in Kuwait. So he peddled the dream that history's verdict could be overturned, that the "right of return" was theirs.

There was hope that the Arafat legacy would go with him to the grave.The new Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas had been a lieutenant of Arafat's, but there were hints of a break with the Arafat legacy. The alliance between Fatah and Hamas that Mr. Abbas has opted for put these hopes to rest. And the illusion that the U.N. can break the stalemate in the Holy Land is vintage Arafat. It was Arafat who turned up at the General Assembly in 1974 with a holster on his hip, and who proclaimed that he had come bearing a freedom fighter's gun and an olive branch, and that it was up to the U.N. not to let the olive branch fall from his hand.

For the Palestinians there can be no escape from negotiations with Israel. The other Arabs shall not redeem Palestinian rights. They have their own burdens to bear. In this Arab Spring, this season of popular uprisings, little has been said in Tunis and Cairo and Damascus and Sanaa about Palestine.

Fouad Ajami: The U.N. Can't Deliver a Palestinian State - WSJ.com

Forum List

Back