What kind of ex-President will Obama be?

he'll be the same lowlife classless ass who acts just like a Street thug. I hope to never hear from him again. but somehow I don't see that happening. these Democrats seems to think we want to hear from them for the rest of their lives. Like Jima Carter, Billy hounddog Clinton

Says the lowlife, welfare queen that votes against her own interest......as she stands in line at the
For one thing.........we won't be embarrassed like most Republican/conservatives are of George W. Bush!
You spoke to most Republican/conservatives and they told you they were embarrassed by Bush? Why am I suspicious you are full of shit?
You would think that because you are one of them......bwahahaha. Nobody in the Republican clown car even asked doofus Bush to endorse them or even mentioned him. He wasn't even asked to give a speech in the Romney run and the only one bringing him up in this Presidential run is Jeb......and you see how well he is doing! So, you're the one that is full of shit.

Lefties should be embarrassed by obama and I think many are. He isn't campaigning for anyone, hasn't even endorsed anyone and in Nov. 2014 a whole bunch of them didn't bother voting.
The reason he hasn't endorsed anyone is because he is respectful of both Sanders and Hillary. He isn't your typical Republican who opens his mouth, shoves his foot in it and then has to recant. We all know that he supports Hillary......and once she is nominated, he won't have a problem endorsing her and supporting her. But, I don't see anyone on the Republican side seeking doofus George W. Bush's endorsement, and everyone understands why.....even the comatose Republicans.
Applying different standards to Republicans and Democrats just proves how truly dishonest you are.

There is no "different" standards.......you just don't like that you get called on your accusation and can't rebutt it.
I did, you're too arrogant and stupid to see the words.

Translation: I don't know what I'm saying so I'll blow it off by saying I have rebutted it.

(You're just an ignorant buffoon that throws words out and then can't explain them.)

First of all, wow, does ex-President before Obama's name look great or what?

My prediction is he'll be an arrogant, condescending hate filled empty suit. In other words, leaving office won't change anything.

Hilary will nominate him to SCOTUS when RBG steps down.

Or maybe will get lucky and the current Chief will have a golf date with Scalia and Obama can be the Chief.

It will be interesting to see if her wealthy, 1%'er Aspen buddies will pay to fly the Mooch to Aspen in their personal jets once she loses the use of USAF Gulfstreams. I doubt it. Her novelty will have worn off. I can see her getting real cranky after losing her huge staff, vacation perks and center-of-attention status. She'll turn even more bitter and that "for the first time in my life, I'm proud of my country" glow will fade.
dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

he'll be the same lowlife classless ass who acts just like a Street thug. I hope to never hear from him again. but somehow I don't see that happening. these Democrats seems to think we want to hear from them for the rest of their lives. Like Jima Carter, Billy hounddog Clinton

Says the lowlife, welfare queen that votes against her own interest......as she stands in line at the
You spoke to most Republican/conservatives and they told you they were embarrassed by Bush? Why am I suspicious you are full of shit?
You would think that because you are one of them......bwahahaha. Nobody in the Republican clown car even asked doofus Bush to endorse them or even mentioned him. He wasn't even asked to give a speech in the Romney run and the only one bringing him up in this Presidential run is Jeb......and you see how well he is doing! So, you're the one that is full of shit.

Lefties should be embarrassed by obama and I think many are. He isn't campaigning for anyone, hasn't even endorsed anyone and in Nov. 2014 a whole bunch of them didn't bother voting.
The reason he hasn't endorsed anyone is because he is respectful of both Sanders and Hillary. He isn't your typical Republican who opens his mouth, shoves his foot in it and then has to recant. We all know that he supports Hillary......and once she is nominated, he won't have a problem endorsing her and supporting her. But, I don't see anyone on the Republican side seeking doofus George W. Bush's endorsement, and everyone understands why.....even the comatose Republicans.
Applying different standards to Republicans and Democrats just proves how truly dishonest you are.

There is no "different" standards.......you just don't like that you get called on your accusation and can't rebutt it.
I did, you're too arrogant and stupid to see the words.

Translation: I don't know what I'm saying so I'll blow it off by saying I have rebutted it.

(You're just an ignorant buffoon that throws words out and then can't explain them.)
I did, you're a smear mongering dishonest asshole. It's the only tool you have to work with. obama gets one set of standards, Bush the other. We get it.

He will probably go around the world and tell everyone that Americans hate him because he is black. He doesn't realize that many Americans hate him because he is a douchebag and that is a huge difference. Being a douchebag isn't the same as being black.

I really think he should return home to Kenya and retire in some grass hut where he came from.

Forum List

Back