What kind of ex-President will Obama be?

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
First of all, wow, does ex-President before Obama's name look great or what?

My prediction is he'll be an arrogant, condescending hate filled empty suit. In other words, leaving office won't change anything.

He will go on speaking tours and charge a fortune. If a Republican wins the WH he will do like all the other Democrats and run his mouth about them with no dignity to the office.

If the GOP wins in November the yes "ex-President" will look great in front of Obama's name. But I'll take Obama over Bernie Sanders any day. I like Obama over Hillary also. Watching Hillary pretend like she cares about blacks and "civil rights" just for votes is incredibly annoying.

He has already said that the government can't be changed from within and needs to be done from without.
He will be extremely active after he leaves.

For one thing.........we won't be embarrassed like most Republican/conservatives are of George W. Bush!

My prediction is he'll be an arrogant, condescending hate filled empty suit. In other words, leaving office won't change anything.

You're butt hurt is showing. Obama will still be the same intelligent, kind and superb person he has been as President. The only arrogant one was Bush, with his "Mission Accomplished" picture that showed what a doofus he really was.

Experts have weighed in and will continue to define Obama as one of the best.........EAT YOUR HEART OUT.......

A survey of historians ranks Obama as the 15th best president ever, ahead of Ronald Reagan and behind Bill Clinton.

The Siena College poll, which surveyed 238 presidential scholars at U.S. colleges and universities, asked scholars to rate the nation’s 43 chief executives on 20 attributes ranging from legislative accomplishments to integrity and imagination.

In the overall ranking, Obama rated two places below Clinton, who was 13th best, and three better than Reagan, who is ranked as the 18th best.

Obama’s predecessor, George W. Bush, was ranked at number 23 in 2002 — the last time Siena’s presidential expert poll was conducted — but has since dropped to number 39, qualifying him as one of the five worst presidents.

Historians: Obama Better Than Reagan!

For one thing.........we won't be embarrassed like most Republican/conservatives are of George W. Bush!

You're butt hurt is showing. Obama will still be the same intelligent, kind and superb person he has been as President. The only arrogant one was Bush, with his "Mission Accomplished" picture that showed what a doofus he really was.

Experts have weighed in and will continue to define Obama as one of the best.........EAT YOUR HEART OUT.......

A survey of historians ranks Obama as the 15th best president ever, ahead of Ronald Reagan and behind Bill Clinton.

The Siena College poll, which surveyed 238 presidential scholars at U.S. colleges and universities, asked scholars to rate the nation’s 43 chief executives on 20 attributes ranging from legislative accomplishments to integrity and imagination.

In the overall ranking, Obama rated two places below Clinton, who was 13th best, and three better than Reagan, who is ranked as the 18th best.

Obama’s predecessor, George W. Bush, was ranked at number 23 in 2002 — the last time Siena’s presidential expert poll was conducted — but has since dropped to number 39, qualifying him as one of the five worst presidents.

Historians: Obama Better Than Reagan!

A bunch of University Professors think FDR was best President ever. Imagine that

A self righteous, shitty one...

That ex does sound good but I like this better: X-president. ;)

You spoke to most Republican/conservatives and they told you they were embarrassed by Bush? Why am I suspicious you are full of shit?

Lefties should be embarrassed by obama and I think many are. He isn't campaigning for anyone, hasn't even endorsed anyone and in Nov. 2014 a whole bunch of them didn't bother voting.

Maybe he cut a deal with Hillary.

In exchange for his support for her candidacy, she would use that 'ol Clinton machine to take out another political rival ala Vince Foster for him and assure Obama's post presidency career.

Sort of a quid pro quo if you will. . .
Clinton ‘Loves’ Idea of Appointing Obama to Supreme Court
"Wow, what a great idea. No one has ever suggested that to me, I love that, wow," the Democratic presidential candidate responded. "He may have a few other things to do but I tell you that's a great idea."

he'll be the same lowlife classless ass who acts just like a Street thug. I hope to never hear from him again. but somehow I don't see that happening. these Democrats seems to think we want to hear from them for the rest of their lives. Like Jima Carter, Billy hounddog Clinton

You spoke to most Republican/conservatives and they told you they were embarrassed by Bush? Why am I suspicious you are full of shit?
You would think that because you are one of them......bwahahaha. Nobody in the Republican clown car even asked doofus Bush to endorse them or even mentioned him. He wasn't even asked to give a speech in the Romney run and the only one bringing him up in this Presidential run is Jeb......and you see how well he is doing! So, you're the one that is full of shit.

Lefties should be embarrassed by obama and I think many are. He isn't campaigning for anyone, hasn't even endorsed anyone and in Nov. 2014 a whole bunch of them didn't bother voting.
The reason he hasn't endorsed anyone is because he is respectful of both Sanders and Hillary. He isn't your typical Republican who opens his mouth, shoves his foot in it and then has to recant. We all know that he supports Hillary......and once she is nominated, he won't have a problem endorsing her and supporting her. But, I don't see anyone on the Republican side seeking doofus George W. Bush's endorsement, and everyone understands why.....even the comatose Republicans.

He doesn't have the dignity or class to go quietly into the night like Carter. Carter understands the depths of his failure. The Obamatard is too narcissistic. He'll turn his failures into signs of victimhood. He'll turn into a Sharpton or Jackson.

That ex does sound good but I like this better: X-president. ;)

More "butt hurt" being exhibited.......bwahahaha!

You would think that because you are one of them......bwahahaha. Nobody in the Republican clown car even asked doofus Bush to endorse them or even mentioned him. He wasn't even asked to give a speech in the Romney run and the only one bringing him up in this Presidential run is Jeb......and you see how well he is doing! So, you're the one that is full of shit.

The reason he hasn't endorsed anyone is because he is respectful of both Sanders and Hillary. He isn't your typical Republican who opens his mouth, shoves his foot in it and then has to recant. We all know that he supports Hillary......and once she is nominated, he won't have a problem endorsing her and supporting her. But, I don't see anyone on the Republican side seeking doofus George W. Bush's endorsement, and everyone understands why.....even the comatose Republicans.
Applying different standards to Republicans and Democrats just proves how truly dishonest you are.

he'll be the same lowlife classless ass who acts just like a Street thug. I hope to never hear from him again. but somehow I don't see that happening. these Democrats seems to think we want to hear from them for the rest of their lives. Like Jima Carter, Billy hounddog Clinton

Says the lowlife, welfare queen that votes against her own interest......as she stands in line at the

Applying different standards to Republicans and Democrats just proves how truly dishonest you are.

There is no "different" standards.......you just don't like that you get called on your accusation and can't rebutt it.

Says the lowlife, welfare queen that votes against her own interest......as she stands in line at the

There is no "different" standards.......you just don't like that you get called on your accusation and can't rebutt it.
I did, you're too arrogant and stupid to see the words.

Forum List

Back