What It Means To Be White In A Society That Proclaims Race Is Meaningless...

To the usual racist suspects, please don't comment until you get to the part where the presenter talks about Jackie Robinson, it's not that far in. (I point that out because I recently had an exchange w/one of the usual far rightwingers on Jackie Robinson in these threads, and it's apropos)

Looking forward to your feedback, based on what was presented in the presentation.

The U.S. is so racist that brown people are dying trying to migrate here. Makes total sense.

That is actually amazing given the number of brown and blacks who complain about life in America! It is so bad that they shit on the flag.

What does she want white people to do?
By the time you get to the end you'll have had that question answered.
Just tell me!

Officer Rabbit and I are going to stand here until you watch the whole thing!

CopWithWeed.jpg

officer-rabbit-and-i-are-going-to-stand-here-while-you-three-smoke-the-whollle-bag_fb_3518091.jpg

Oh Goody! Yet another Racist Race Baiting Thread by a Racist Race Baiter Race Baiter.

What does she want white people to do?
Be aware of their own implicit prejudices and biases and try their best to correct them.

Now that I've spoon fed you, against my better judgement, what are you going to do w/that knowledge?

To the usual racist suspects, please don't comment until you get to the part where the presenter talks about Jackie Robinson, it's not that far in. (I point that out because I recently had an exchange w/one of the usual far rightwingers on Jackie Robinson in these threads, and it's apropos)

Looking forward to your feedback, based on what was presented in the presentation.

Of course its true, and anyone who says its not is lying to themselves.

Agreed.

The establishment is all about power and money. Yet, they oppress everyone, not just women and minorities, they oppress the poor, the dumb, the queer, the powerless. Anyone that is a threat to the ruling establishment. They always have, and they always will. IT IS CRIMINAL.

When ever I watch a TEE VEE show with my kid, I always that point out -- "see where they are casting the minority in relation to the white person son? Who do you think the serial killer is going to kill first?" etc.

Hollywood and advertisers are so predictable. They have been doing this shit on a subconscious level for decades now. The part about the pop culture references and advertisers was particularly astute and spot on.

Women and minorities think their oppression is special, but it isn't. They just get the special first class oppression treatment, which is then compensated for by special AA programs.

The only folks that aren't oppressed are rich WASP's.

CopWithWeed.jpg

officer-rabbit-and-i-are-going-to-stand-here-while-you-three-smoke-the-whollle-bag_fb_3518091.jpg
Your white privilege gives you the freedom to take this topic lightly.

Notice, how I, and most blacks on this site, do not.

Carry on.

I watched around the first 10 or 15 minutes but I don’t have a time to watch it all right now.

But I wasn’t really pleased with what I saw so far.

She starts off with this idea that it’s all about white people versus people of color. And that gives the impression that all racism is just between white people and people of color.

The truth is is that racism is a disease and you can go among those people of color and find racism there. You can find the same thing in Africa. Or Europe. Or South America.

White and black of course are the most visually dramatic. But there’s also racism between Hispanic and Chinese. Even between light skin and dark skin black’s.

In fact, I think it’s almost arrogant that so many white people think the world revolves around them and that racism is between white people and everybody else.

I see racism is a mental illness. And the disease shows up everywhere. But it’s not about one race and everyone else.

But I’ll watch the rest of it later.

CopWithWeed.jpg

Carry on.

Not my table. You gotta do you.

If it's any comfort, I will totally give you a pass on antisemitism. I don't expect you to do anything about it.

I watched around the first 10 or 15 minutes but I don’t have a time to watch it all right now.

She starts off with this idea that it’s all about white people versus people of color. And that gives the impression that all racism is just between white people and people of color.

The truth is is that racism is a disease and you can go among those people of color and find racism there. You can find the same thing in Africa. Or Europe. Or South America.

White and black of course are the most visually dramatic. But there’s also racism between Hispanic and Chinese. Even between light skin and dark skin black’s.

In fact, I think it’s almost arrogant that so many white people think the world revolves around them and that racism is between white people and everybody else.

I see racism is a mental illness. And the disease shows up everywhere. But it’s not about one race and everyone else.

When you've lost Dean, you're in big trouble. He's totally your demographic amongst the melanin-deficient.

CopWithWeed.jpg

Carry on.
Well I will take you at your word! So, tell me. Do you thinks whites are the only people with bias, prejudice?

One thing I find interesting is that a white person has to tell us how to be saved from racism. It reinforces the old stereotype that it takes a white man to save the poor, unenlightened people of the world.

Dances-With-Wolves-Graham-Green-and-Kevin-Costner-949654.jpg

You calling someone else mentally ill is comical.

That is actually amazing given the number of brown and blacks who complain about life in America! It is so bad that they shit on the flag.
But it's OK for conservatives to complain about America for 8 years non-stop under our first black President about how terrible and unlivable the country is, so much so that they elect the biggest, and most corrupt charlatan this side of world history immediately after?

He falls flat on his face, we all know the southerners view of slavery and they were known as the Dixiecrats, we also all know the KKK were white Christian Evans and Protestants and were mainly Cons. I think D'souza needs to relearn history, the real history.

Forum List

Back