What It Means To Be White In A Society That Proclaims Race Is Meaningless...

That is actually amazing given the number of brown and blacks who complain about life in America! It is so bad that they shit on the flag.
But it's OK for conservatives to complain about America for 8 years straight under our first black President about how terrible and unlivable the country is, so much so that they elect the biggest, and most corrupt charlatan this side of world history?

Just out of curiosity. If you can only disagree with a Black President because he's Black, can you only disagree with a White President because he's White?

Just trying to figure out the ground rules.

That is actually amazing given the number of brown and blacks who complain about life in America! It is so bad that they shit on the flag.
But it's OK for conservatives to complain about America for 8 years straight under our first black President about how terrible and unlivable the country is, so much so that they elect the biggest, and most corrupt charlatan this side of world history?

LMAO. So you only like Democracy when there is an outcome that you like? If you are so unhappy here then why do you live here? I am a first generation American. My parents are Russian Jews, who left the Soviet Union in the 70s because of bigotry against the Jews. If you believe this country is inherently racist then why not follow their example and go to a place you deem to be better? Constant whining just makes you look primitive and sad.

He falls flat on his face, we all know the southerners view of slavery and they were known as the Dixiecrats, we also all know the KKK were white Christian Evans and Protestants and were mainly Cons. I think D'souza needs to relearn history, the real history.

Your history is not real history. You are the one who blames Jews for all of history's troubles. You're insane.

The U.S. is so racist that brown people are dying trying to migrate here. Makes total sense.
The presentation addresses people like you.

Those who think that their uninformed analysis of the situation is as good as an educated person's analysis who's spent years studying the problem.

You strengthen her argument.

Thanks!
---------------------------------------- she is an azz kissing woman , a professor or similar and she gets a paycheck so she has found her niche and thats all she is Mark . Yeah , i didn't watch the video Mark .

All the arguing over which political party is most racist is ridiculous. If History teaches us anything, it's that, until very recently, racism and other types of ethnic discrimination were so socially acceptable that members of both parties would embrace those ideas without suffering any repercussions.

I feel blessed to live in a time where openly racist or discriminatory practices are not just outlawed, but nearly universally socially reviled.

Obviously there are still people out their who harbor racist sentiments, it has barely been two generations since you could do so openly and still be socially acceptable.

But, we should take comfort in the thought that those who do so are only free to do so in an anonymous forum such as the Internet and are not free to spout their nonsense in a public forum without repercussions.

I watched around the first 10 or 15 minutes but I don’t have a time to watch it all right now.

But I wasn’t really pleased with what I saw so far.

She starts off with this idea that it’s all about white people versus people of color. And that gives the impression that all racism is just between white people and people of color.

The truth is is that racism is a disease and you can go among those people of color and find racism there. You can find the same thing in Africa. Or Europe. Or South America.

White and black of course are the most visually dramatic. But there’s also racism between Hispanic and Chinese. Even between light skin and dark skin black’s.

In fact, I think it’s almost arrogant that so many white people think the world revolves around them and that racism is between white people and everybody else.

I see racism is a mental illness. And the disease shows up everywhere. But it’s not about one race and everyone else.

But I’ll watch the rest of it later.
Yeah, watch the rest later, I think you'll have an updated understanding.

pjimage141.jpg

He sure likes white women, he is a cheater, a fraud and was pardoned by Trump. birds of a feather flock together.

But it's OK for conservatives to complain about America for 8 years non-stop under our first black President about how terrible and unlivable the country is, so much so that they elect the biggest, and most corrupt charlatan this side of world history immediately after?
Have you ever once considered that what Americans saw during the obama administration regarding the governmental corruption turned them towards Trump? And, have you ever considered that white America put obama in office twice? Do you deny the corruption within the democrat party?

But it's OK for conservatives to complain about America for 8 years non-stop under our first black President about how terrible and unlivable the country is, so much so that they elect the biggest, and most corrupt charlatan this side of world history immediately after?

America never elected a Black President in it history.

Barack Obama is biracial and to exclude the fact he is half white shows the entire board how closed minded you are and only see skin color.

You whine daily about racism but just in your comment you stated something false and made a man that is half black and half white only black just so you can make a false claim!

Now you will proclaim my statement to you is racist for pointing out that Obama is half white and how you can only see his skin color but alas the true racist bigot in this thread is the one that denies Obama mother...

The U.S. is so racist that brown people are dying trying to migrate here. Makes total sense.

Those who think that their uninformed analysis of the situation is as good as an educated person's analysis who's spent years studying the problem.

Thanks!
---------------------------------------- she is an azz kissing woman , a professor or similar and she gets a paycheck so she has found her niche and thats all she is Mark . Yeah , i didn't watch the video Mark .

I'm reminded of Professor Noam Chomsky, an American linguist who has made a pretty good living teaching people to hate Capitalism.

To the usual racist suspects, please don't comment until you get to the part where the presenter talks about Jackie Robinson, it's not that far in. (I point that out because I recently had an exchange w/one of the usual far rightwingers on Jackie Robinson in these threads, and it's apropos)

Looking forward to your feedback, based on what was presented in the presentation.

The better question is WHAT IS IT LIKE TO HAVE A NEVER ENDING PITY PARTY FOR YOURSELF....

Thanks!

To be realistically frank, "the situation" has no bearing whatsoever on my life, save annually on April 15th. None.

All the arguing over which political party is most racist is ridiculous. If History teaches us anything, it's that, until very recently, racism and other types of ethnic discrimination were so socially acceptable that members of both parties would embrace those ideas without suffering any repercussions.

I feel blessed to live in a time where openly racist or discriminatory practices are not just outlawed, but nearly universally socially reviled.

Obviously there are still people out their who harbor racist sentiments, it has barely been two generations since you could do so openly and still be socially acceptable.

But, we should take comfort in the thought that those who do so are only free to do so in an anonymous forum such as the Internet and are not free to spout their nonsense in a public forum without repercussions.
Congress recently decried a racist amongst their ranks, however, that's not really any consequence. A "stern look" is fly's fart in the wind in comparison to the damage this man can inflict on the populace doing things based on his beliefs.

Moreover, a "monkey this up" racist just got elected to the Senate.

So, again, I'm not seeing these "consequences" you're talking about, when racist are amongst the most powerful leaders in our country.

America never elected a Black President in it history.

Barack Obama is biracial and to exclude the fact he is half white shows the entire board how closed minded you are and only see skin color.

You whine daily about racism but just in your comment you stated something false and made a man that is half black and half white only black just so you can make a false claim!

Now you will proclaim my statement to you is racist for pointing out that Obama is half white and how you can only see his skin color but alas the true racist bigot in this thread is the one that denies Obama mother...
You have America's racist history to thank for creating the "one-drop" rule hack, not me.

Keep it movin'.

Have you ever once considered that what Americans saw during the obama administration regarding the governmental corruption turned them towards Trump? And, have you ever considered that white America put obama in office twice? Do you deny the corruption within the democrat party?
The Obama Administration was the first non-corruption Administration we've had in modern-history.

You are a hack Willow.

Why do you think that only one of the two political parties in power has historically and is currently seeking to oppress the black vote?

Forum List

Back